Handong

OUR STORY

I like to be alone since i was a kid and i don't have friends. My mother moved to Korea because of her business there was growing too fast. I also start to learn Korean language and get used living in this foreign country. I don't have friends here because some of them hates me and bully me like a slave. They make me cleaning their clothes, doing their assignments and buying foods for them using my money. I never told my mother about this because i don't want her to be stressed since she's the CEO of Han's company and i'm so sure she has a lot of things to handle.

 

My mother met a Korean man and they decided to get married after a year of dating. I didn't want to stop their relationship because i knew this man would make her happy after my father left her for another woman. Papa Kim has two pretty daughters and they're famous too. I wanted to talk with them but i am so scared. I feel like they never likes my presence in their life that's why i decide to stay away from them. Damn, i was thinking to much right?

 

I always left them without saying anything when we arrived together in the university. I don't want to destroy their reputation if the other students see them with me all the time. I was just a slave in this foreign place cause that's what my bullies always told me everyday. I'm used to it now.

 

Today i left them again to meet with my bullies behind the old building of this university. They asked for my money so i just give it to them before they could hurt me. I also put the plastic bags in front of them and they started drinking the beers like there's no tomorrow. I stood there like a mannequin watching them having fun until it's almost lunch. I just remembered that i didn't eat this morning at home and that's why i'm so hungry right now. They never give me permission to get some food though. Ah! The weather is too hot today and i feel so dizzy.

 

I think i don't have time for lunch anymore because of them. I also skipped classes just to meet with them. I'm so thirsty and hungry.

 

"C-can i go get us lunch..?" I'm trying my luck again.

 

"Are you stupid or pretending to be one!? You cannot go anywhere without my permission. Understood!?" 

 

The leader slapped me and because of this make my head hurt even more. I can feel the blood in the corner of my lips. This is what i always get from them almost everyday. Until when can i get my freedom back? I want them to leave me alone. Please God, just take me away from here. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be their slave.

 

"Handong ah!" I heard someone worriedly shouts my name.

 

The dizziness already control my brain and i couldn't clearly see them all. The thing that i know is, i was already in someone's arms before my body could meet with the dirty ground.

 

"Dong ah.." I smiled a little since i recognized her voice and muttered before i passed out.

 

"Kim Minji.."

 

TBC