Story behind the pictures

Offcam

DARA's

 

As soon as I got home, I my phone to check if he replied already. 

 

*Sigh*

 

Still no reply or message from him... 

 

I was about to turn off my phone when...
.
.
.
.
.

*Hyukjae calling*

 

"Noona? What the is happening? The reporters are outside my apartment, they keep on asking me about our relationship status. Wtf?!" 

 

" Dispatch released our pictures, Hyukjae. They're making a fuss about that. Wait, you're already in your apartment? Where's Donghae? He's still not here..?"

 

" Ha? He's still not there? But he went home earlier than me, he left yesterday, Noona"

 

" Is that so? He still hasn't contacted me either. Goodness, where is he? "

 

" I don't know, Noona but he's kind of ignoring me too before he left. Maybe he saw the news..? "

 

" Probably. think he's ignoring me too, Hyukjae. I miss him so much... "

 

" I know, Noona but just give him space for now. You know him, he tends to get possessive and jealous when it comes to you"

 

" I know that, Hyukkie. Anyway, take care. Thank you!"

 

" Okay, Noona. You too! Oh, aren't you going to release a statement?"

 

" I will, maybe later? I'm going to deny it all. Sorry for dragging you into this mess, Hyukkie-ah~"

 

" Aish! That's fine with me, Noona. Don't stress out yourself too much. Don't worry, I'll try contacting Hae and if I did, I'll update you. Okay? Take a rest, Noona" 

 

"Thank you, Hyuk"

 

"De~" 

 

*Toot toot*

 

Where is he? We haven't seen each other in a month. I badly want to see him already. I miss him so much! I grabbed my phone and decided to text him. 

 

"Love, where are you? I heard you went home earlier than Hyukkie. Are you doing well? Are you going home tonight? I miss you so much. I love you, love" 

 

Anyway, about that picture, it happened last month, before they went on a tour. Actually, I was asking Hyukjae for help at that time.

 

*flashback*

 

I am at Yesung's café right now, waiting for Hyukjae to arrive. I am going to ask him for help because next month would be Donghae and I's 9th anniversary. 

 

"Noona!" 

 

I looked around and saw Hyukjae waving his hand while smiling at me. Hahaha. I really like Hyukjae's gummy smile. I motioned him to be quiet because the other customers in the café are eyeing us suspiciously right now.

 

I stood up and walk to the stairs. We can't discuss it here, we'll go to the 3rd floor which is exclusive for people who are closed to the owner. 

 

"What's the matter, Noona? What's the plan?" He asked

 

I smacked him in his arms because he was getting loud again. Geez, why did we even meet here? I bet these customers are their fans. Some are happy but some are glaring at me, prolly killing me inside their head already T__T

 

"The customers are your fans, aren't they... They're glaring at me.." I said nervously

 

"Don't mind them, Noona" he said then put his arms around my shoulder. 

 

I calmed down when we finally reach the private area. I immediately sat down and drink some water. It feels like I got dehydrated from all the nervousness I felt earlier.

 

"So..."

 

"Hyukjae, I'm planning to propose to him after your tour.." I said without a doubt

 

He spits out the water he's drinking and even coughed 

 

"*cough *cough* ! Sorry, I just got shocked" He took a deep breath before deciding to talk again

 

" Woah! Noona, how about me?" He asked jokingly so, I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

" Yah! I'm serious!" I said

 

" I know hahaha. So, how can I help you??" He asked

 

I discussed the plan with him and he's just listening to me attentively. 

 

" Oh! That's a nice plan, okay! Gotchu!" He said confidently " I won't fail you, Noona" he added while grinning

 

I just smiled in relief. No wonder, Hyukjae is the only person who can help me with this kind of thing. 

 

*End of flashback*

 

The picture is manipulated, it's edited. They posted three pictures. The first picture is where I was smacking Hyukjae in his arms. The second is where his arms is on my shoulder. Third, is when he's leaning towards me and it looks like he's kissing me, but he's just whispering to me that time.

 

The background is edited, I don't even know where that is! But it looks so real. People are really great at these kind of thing....

 

Geez, I'm so stressed out right now. I was supposed to be thinking about my plan on proposing to Hae, not on these ty things!