The Babysitter

The Babysitter (Oneshot)

The Babysitter

She moved around the kitchen like she lived there. But according to amount of time she spent there, she might as well.

“So chocolate-chipped banana pancakes?” She spoke, with a cheerful smile

The two younger children gleamed while sitting of the high stools at the kitchen bench, while the eldest sat unmoving on the dinning table behind it, but watching her every action.

Lee Yuna was a 24-year-old woman, who had majored her studies in childcare, and had been looking after the Song children ever since they were toddlers. When she was 22, the children’s father had remarried and thus there was a new mother and brother to add to the family. But even thou the new male family member was 17 at the time, the father still hired her as the babysitter.

“Yoochun-ah,” she called out to the eldest of the family, “would you like some pancakes too?”

Her voice was bubbly and lively. Her face gleamed as she spoke to the children. Even Yoochun, now at the hormonal age of 19 was awestruck at the figure she possessed. She had a beautiful face, a glamorous body, and a kissable neckline.

Yoochun felt his heart race as Yuna looked at him with her chocolate brown eyes. “Sure,” he replied curtly, not wanting his voice to have a chance to betray him.

She was his ideal. Everything about her was screaming for him to kiss her. When he first met her, Yoochun couldn’t believe what he saw. A beautiful angel had come to him from above.

He watched as his twin younger siblings, Seohyun and Donghae (9) talk to each other excited about the food they were going to eat.

“Here we go,” Yuna gave the two younger siblings their servings of pancakes and milk.

“Yay!”

“Yoochun-ah,” she walked towards him, holding a plate of pancakes and a glass of water. He closed the business textbook he was pretending to reading on the table, and took the plate grateful from her hands. “Eat up.” She smiled again, and Yoochun felt his heart pace quicken.

She walked back into the kitchen to speak with the children. Yoochun cut up the pancake and took a bite. Mmm…so nice.

“This is awesome!” Seohyun said, giving two thumbs up.

Donghae agreed, continuing to stuff his face.

Once everyone was done, she picked up the plates.

Yoochun turned to see Yuna only smile and laugh, as the children spoke of how their school was today, as she cleaned the dirty dishes.

“Okay, you guys can go play now.” The two younger children smiled and ran off happily into another room.

Yoochun was about to get up and say something, but then the front door opened.

“I’m home!”

“Mum, you’re home early.” Yoochun said surprised

“Yeah, work finished early so I thought I’d come home and spend sometime with your guys.” She took off her high heels, “Yuna, thanks for everything today, you can go home early too.” She walked into the bedroom to change.

“I understand, thank you.” Yuna took off her apron and placed it on the bench.

“I’ll walk you out,” Yoochun helped her gather her bag and coat.

“Thanks Yoochun,” She smiled, and he felt is heart flutter.

When they reached the front door, Yoochun helped her put on her coat. “See you tomorrow, noona?” He asked hoping to see her soon.

“Of course,” She turned around and smiled. Their faces only inches apart. She leaned down and gave him a kiss.

He wrapped his arms around her neck to deepen it. She smiled into the kiss at his eagerness, and giggled.

Breaking apart for air she hugged him, “I love you, Yoochun-ah”

“I love you too.”

With one last kiss, she left the house.

Leaving her younger boyfriend of seven months smiling like the idiot he was, deeply in love.

----------------------------

A/N: Felt like writing something cute for Yoochun, as he is the noona-killer. :P I don't think there's enough fics about Yoochun and his innocences. ;P