Fin~

Who? (Minayeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Who are you?

 

 

One question that played inside my mind that afternoon when I saw her.

 


I'm not going to lie, she looks so ethereal. Stunning, shining even though she's surrounded by a lot of people.

 


But who is she?

 

 

 

Mina's POV

 

I left Korea for a few months and flew back to my home country, Japan. To be honest, it was sort of tiresome and refreshing at the same time. Tiresome because I had to attend back to back meetings from one place to another and refreshing because I get to bond with my parents and old friends which I left when I moved to Korea. The only thing I didn't like, was when Nayeon declined my offer for her to go with me. We were both busy with our own lives that we rarely saw each other that time, I thought it will be our chance to our have our own little time together. Not until she broke my bubble of tomorrows with her when she chose to stay in Korea.

 

I was disappointed, yes, but I didn't let that affect us. She made it up to me by spending some time before I left and I felt contented with that.

 

Now that I have finally settled my business here, I can already go back to her, my home, my rest, my lifetime, my tomorrow.

 

I didn't bother telling her that I've already booked a ticket, I want to give her a surprise. And oh, I haven't told you what her job is, right? She's an actress. A well-known one. I feel so lucky that out of all the suitors she had, I had her eyes focused on me and me only.

 

I can't wait to see and feel her again.

 

Outlines of new eyes and visions of you~


I'm already here, on one of her shoots. I was that excited that after I landed I chose to visit her location right away. But what I didn't expect is to see her like this. My sweet, innocent, charming Im Nayeon, where is she? Who are you?

She isn't taping her part yet, so I know she isn't just in character.


Girl, I think I need a minute~


Her long brown hair was long gone, she's now sporting this short hair with this pink highlights she never mentioned.


To figure out what is, what isn't~


Wearing a pink miniskirt partnered with a strapless croptop. Where's my loose hoodie and sweatpants enthusiast? Since I have arrived in here, she never looked away from her phone. But I am not receiving any messages from her. What is happening?


These choices and voices, they're all in my head~


What happened while I'm away? Why I didn't know any of this? Is she cheating on me? Should I confront her right away? Or should I just wait for her to open up? Should I show myself now or should I go to my apartment now?


Sometimes you make me feel crazy~


It was good crazy way back. Those butterflies in your stomach kind of feeling. When you'll just feel yourself smile amidst of anything while thinking of her. But I don't know what kind of crazy it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter