[SinRin] Soulmates

SinB Centric Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I ask you guys to stop flirting with each other in front of me please?” A young looking student was heard complaining.

 

“Eunbi it’s not my fault that I can’t stop complimenting my soulmate- Yewon’s too pretty” A puppy-like girl answered back looking at her soulmate with heart eyes.

 

“When will I find my soulmate so I can finally not feel single while staying with you guys” SinB deadpanned. 

 

“Awww don’t worry kid, you’ll find her sooner or later- ah!” Yuju exclaimed as Yewon gave her a back hug.

 

“That’s it, I’m going back home” the cat looking girl grumbled and walked off in the direction of her house with her bag slinging on her shoulder.

 

——

 

“Yerin-ah can’t you take a rest? You already finished all your files! I get it, you’re the CEO of a world famous company but everyone needs a break” A tall woman was telling her friend who seemed to be absorbed in her work.

 

“You won’t be able to find your soulmate at this point, it’s great to have a soulmate yerin” she continued persuading her workmate and friend and finally saw the other woman’s head perk up. 

 

“Fine you’ve got me, can’t you tell me more about Eunha though Sowon unnie?” The woman named Yerin finally responded.

 

“I was going to let you meet her but she told me that she was going to cheongju to hang out with her best friend, I think she’s probably back at our apartment by now”

 

“How nice, if only I could meet my soulmate that easily” she slumped in her chair and whined. 

 

“Time to go back home now yerin” the woman could only nod and began to pack up her things as she walked towards the door to head back to her lonely mansion. 

 

——

 

Two women, each back at their houses lying on their beds drifting off to dreamland, not knowing what would greet them tomorrow…

 

——

 

“Ergh…is it morning already” SinB rubbed her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar place which instantly alarmed her.

 

“EH WHY AM I HERE- I REMEMBER LYING IN MY BED WITH MY LAPTOP????” She exclaimed and immediately sat herself up. 

 

She took a glimpse at her hair and saw that it was blonde which freaked her out even more- she didn’t remember bleaching her hair???

 

She ran what looked like the bathroom and was first amazed by how luxurious it was and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn’t look like herself. SHE LOOKED LIKE JUNG ING YERIN WHO SHE DEFINITELY WASN’T.

 

“Wha- Why am I in her body???” she immediately went back to the bedroom and grabbed the phone on the bedside table. Thank god it had fingerprint because she isn’t going to try and guess the password. 

 

She looked through the contacts and saw that it was mostly business partners so she huffed and looked at the favorite contacts and found a contact named Sowon Unnie. She should be reliable right? She threw away her nerves and clicked the call button.

 

After 3 rings the call was picked up and she heard a somewhat deep voice.

 

“Yerin you’re late, did something happen?”

 

“Yes, can you come to my house? I’ll explain everything there” She hurriedly spoke and hung up before she heard a reply.

 

“God please come quick, I need someone to help me- I’m a dance major I don’t know anything about business apart from the things that Yewon told me???” She whined. 

 

She could only hope that the rest of the day was nice to her.

 

——

 

“Yah Hwang Eunbi! Wake up!” Yerin heard a fairly young voice shout at her. She was confused, her name definitely wasn’t Hwang Eunbi and how did the girl find her house?

 

She opened her eyes and saw that she was in a completely different room.

 

“Finally, put on your clothes and let’s go to school Bi” 

 

“Uh excuse me but who are you? And who’s Hwang Eunbi? And what am I doing here?” Yerin questioned the girl in front of her. 

 

“Yah SinB it isn’t time for games right now, we’re gonna be late- wait you’re not joking?” The girl finally spoke after looking at yerin’s face and was met by a confused expression.

 

“Who are you and why are you in my friend’s body?” She questioned. 

 

“Jung Yerin and who are you? I don’t even know why I’m here” Yerin spoke truthfully. She looked down at her “new” body and saw that it was very slim but not slim enough to be unhealthy, quite different from her usual body type. But she also saw that the body she was in had nice bre- not time for being a ert right now.

 

“I’m Kim Yewon and do you know how this happened?” Yewon answered and sat down on the bed. 

 

“No- I was just sleeping after whining to my friend about not finding my soulmate yet and when I woke up hearing your voice this happened I guess?” 

 

“Do you remember the number of your friend?”

 

“Ah no…do you know how to help me go back to my body?”

 

“I’ll research about it, I need to go to school. Just stay here, I’ll tell the teacher for you. I just hope the real Hwang Eunbi doesn’t kill you for ruining her perfect attendance” She shook her head and went off leaving Yerin in confusion.

 

She saw a phone beside and opened it, it was a fingerprint lock so she got through easily. She opened the camera app and checked out what she looked like now.

 

She had a cat like face, a little longer than hers and looked cold. But she was very pretty, it was rare for Yerin to be this interested in a face and even a body but she just shrugged it and went to the closet and picked out the most comfortable looking one for her. 

 

Stepped into the bathroom and was about to change when she realized that she would see the body of someone else. Well that’s an uncomfortable thought….she just hoped that her actual body was fine back there.

 

——

 

Sowon finally arrived and was greeted by a very confused Yerin. She was confused, her friend was never late nor did she ever look this confused and stressed. 

 

“Yah Yerin what’s wrong?” She asked and the now disheveled woman looked at her.

 

“Will you believe me if I say something utterly ridiculous but true?”

 

“Sure?”

 

“I’m not actually Yerin, I’m another person stuck in her body” 

 

“…stop joking”

 

“You can ask me anything about you and I won’t be able to answer anything right”

 

“Have I met my soulmate? If so what’s their name?”

 

“Uhhh no?”

 

“When’s my birthday”

 

“June 7?”

 

“Birth year?”

 

“By how you look maybe 1993? but you look younger than that” 

 

“Ok you’re definitely not Yerin, what’s your real name then?” Sowon finally confirmed that the woman in front of her wasn’t Yerin. 

 

“Hwang Eunbi”

 

“Your job?”

 

“I’m a student at SOPA, dance major” 

 

“Birthday?”

 

“June 3”

 

“Year?”

 

“1998”

 

“Okay do you know anything about business?”

 

“Not really except for some things my friend keeps reciting that I picked up”

 

“Do you remember her phone number?”

 

“No but I remember her soulmate’s number”

 

“Call her and let’s meet up with them soon” SinB picked up her phone and typed in Yuju’s number and pressed the green button under. It got picked up right away and a familiar voice for SinB was heard.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yuju, is Yewon near you?”

 

“No but who are you and how do you know my name?”

 

“It’s SinB, long story just bring Yewon with you to Yeochin Café” 

 

“Okay but why do you sound so different, I’ll call you when we arrive then” 

 

“Imm bye” She hung up and looked at the taller between the two.

 

“Can you drive?” She nodded and got the message and left the room after saying that she’ll wait outside.

 

SinB rummaged through the CEO’s closet and just took a plain white collar shirt which would definitely be bigger than her usual body and a plain black skirt that was comfortable enough and chic.

 

As she changed into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter