[UmB] Rumors

SinB Centric Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“Hwang Eunbi! You’re late again, what’s your excuse this time?” The teacher scolded the poker faced student as she gazed onto the teacher with a cold stare. 

 

“And who’s blazer are you wearing? It’s definitely small on you” The teacher remarked and soon a student came in the room with SinB’s blazer.

 

“Uh SinB sunbae, Yewon sunbae asked me to give this to you and to grab her embroidered blazer back” The freshman spoke and she took off the blazer and handed it to the younger as she took hers back.

 

This was sure to cause a flurry of new rumors across the campus. 

 

“Now are you not going to respond this time as well? Detention for an hour and 30 minutes after school now go to your seat” The walking ice cube just nodded and proceeded to her seat.

 

This was a usual sight for class 2-A. It happened everyday that no one was really surprised anymore. 

 

Hwang Eunbi, the school’s delinquent as rumors say and a member of the dance club, some are still surprised on how she made it to the second best class in the grade while some say she slept with the teachers to get moved to it. Nicknamed SinB since she’s like a mystery to be solved.

Either way, it doesn’t really affect her at all as she looks out the window after sitting next to her seat mate and best friend, Jung Yerin. 

 

“Yah SinB, why are you late again?” Her friend asked as soon as she sat down. 

“Junseo” And that was enough to know why she was late.

“What did he do this time?” The older between the two sighed and glanced softly at the younger but colder.

“Raid a store and hold a cashier at gunpoint” She answered as if it was something normal. However that alarmed the human sunshine and immediately started checking her body. 

“You’re not injured right?” 

“Maybe, maybe not. I just rushed here without checking but I did feel some liquid coming out from my back” She replied nonchalantly, putting her legs on the desk and crossing them. 

 

“Aish- Miss! Could I bring Eunbi to the infirmary? I’m feeling a bit lightheaded and she has a wound” Yerin raised her hand and asked which was answered by a scowl and nod. She immediately grabbed the younger’ s hand and dashed to the infirmary where they found the school’s white princess and angel, Kim Yewon. There were rumors that the white princess and the devil (SinB) are mortal enemies, polar opposites and are on bad terms with each other. Whenever someone compliments the white princess, they also drag the devil down. 

 

“Oh? Yerin unnie what are you doing here? Who’s th- you’re Hwang Eunbi right?” Her face almost turned into a frown after she saw who the older was with.

“Could you check her back please? I’ll buy you lunch for a week” The older persuaded and that was enough for the youngest in the room to check her polar opposite’s back. 

She took off the blazer SinB was wearing and was faced with a huge bloodstain and a bullet. 

 

“How are you not in pain? I can’t do this here, we need medical professionals-“ 

“No. Just call Eunha unnie for me” SinB finally spoke as she grabbed her blazer back. Yewon’s eyebrows furrowed. 

 

“B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter