Vlive Datzu - MiSaMo popularity

Back to December

2 years later in Seoul Apartment

"Dahyun ah, Jihyo said that you and Tzuyu need to go live today. I think you might be playing some song as well and sing." Jeongyeon said. "Why do we need to sing? Aren't we model?!!" Dahyun whined and complained. "I know but you know Jihyo, they like to show you off and as well as Tzuyu. You guys are pretty much popular. Specially you. Your fandom risen so much since you made a cover of the only exception by paramore." Jeongyeon said.

"What song are we going to sing?" Dahyun ask. "We will asks fans as well just you songs that on the chart right now. So just prepare yourself. Guitar or Piano today?" Jeongyeon ask. "I'll do both just incase I need to play for Tzuyu." Dahyun said. 

"All right , I will talk to you later and pick you up in 3 hours. Please be ready. You don't have to eat by the way. It will be a chill live. Mukbang slash sing along." Jeongyeon said.

"Thanks unnie." Dahyun said as she hang up the call. One minute later Dahyun got a notification about the live to be schedule in 3 hours. As soon as the tweet drop people and her fans drop different type of music and songs and most of them are Back to december , crazier , here's your perfect and more. Dahyun pretty much know all the song except the first one. It looks like it might have been one of the new releases. She search the song and she didn't expect the artist who sing the song is other than her ex girlfriend. Dahyun suddenly feel like she is going to pass out. The past year or so she hasn't think about her ex and now she might need to sing one of her song. Dahyun was thinking so much that she did not notice her younger sister going down the stairs.

"Dahyun unnnie , Are you okay?" Chaeyoung said as she notice Dahyun looking nervous. "oh..yeah.. I am fine.." Dahyun quickly replied. "are you sure??? You are being weird right now and you look like you just seen a ghost or something." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh no, I am just stressing about the live today?" Dahyun lied. "Really? but don't you love going live for your fans ." the younger girl replied. "Yeah but today Tzuyu and I need to sing because my fans and her fans trended it." Dahyun said. 

"Ah.. well unnie. you will be fine. What song you will be singing?"Chaeyoung asks. "I don't know yet. Jeongyeon unnie will tell us later. I am going to get a 2 hours nap before the live. I cook already so just eat without me ." Dahyun said as she headed back to her room. "THanks unnie." Chaeng said.

Meanwhile in Tokyo Japan

"Sana...channn.. Mina...channnn...Momooooo" a fan shout...

MiSaMo is currently being swarm by their fans. They just finish an interview in shibuya. As soon as the tweet came from other fans letting other people the MiSaMo was currently in shibuya shopping center. Well let's just say, the fans swarm them that the security was overwhelmed. So the they have no choice but to cut the interview short. 

"I can't believe we have this much fans." Momo said as she enter the van last. "I know, this is kinda overwhelming." Mina replied. "Well this is what we been working the since last year." Sana said. "I know but I didn't think it will be like this." Mina softly replied. "Come on mitang, did you see that your song was trending in South Korea." Momo said.

"Eh, you mean our single?" Mina ask again. "No boo, your solo song. Back to. demcember." Sana replied. "Really???! Uso!!" Mina said. "No, manager told me this morning. Our Single is just behind your song. I guess people in South Korea was feeling the song." Sana said.

Sana was browsing the internet when she saw a live with over a million views and hundred of millions of heart with 2 girls in it. Curious she click the links and open the vlive. "So now that we finish eating . You can go now and request a song that you want us to play." the taller girl said. "Keep commenting down guys. We will be setting up now." the pale girl said. Mina hearing the familiar voice look at the older girl phone. 

"What is that Sana chan?" Mina ask. "Oh this 2 girls from south korea on live. I don't really know their name as it was on hangul." Sana said as she show the younger girl the screen. Mina's heart stop for a second as she saw the person on the screen. Its her love of her life at one point. It was her person, her rock , her home , her favorite person and of course her favorite person. "Mina, are you okay?"Momo ask as she saw tears slowly roll out of Mina's eyes. "Guys that is Kim Dahyun my ex." Mina said as she pointed at pale girl. "Oh mitang, I am sorry. Do you want me to turn it off." Sana said as she about to press home. "No, I wanna see." Mina lowly said. Sana and Momo did not say anything as they just watch as well. They know when they arrive home Mina will tell them everything. 

Back in South Korea in Studio

"Alright guys , I am seeing a lot of Back to December by Myoui Mina of MiSaMo." Tzuyu said. "Who do you guys want to sing this song? Unnie or I?" Tzuyu asks. Dahyun look at the chat and a lot of people answer is her name. "Alright guys, I will playing this song on my piano. Is that ok?" Dahyun ask. 

Chat:

YEssssss

It's ok Dahyun ahhhhh

Dahyun went got ready. As she settle, she started playing the tune of the song. "Alright guys, this is "Back to december by Mina." Dahyun one last time said as she sing the first note.

Dahyun:

I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life? Tell me, how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while
You've been good, busier than ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why

Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die

So this is me swallowin' my pride
Standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you
Wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time

These days, I haven't been sleepin'
Stayin' up playin' back myself leavin'
When your birthday passed and I didn't call
Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughin' from the passenger's side
And realized I loved you in the fall

And then the cold came, the dark days
When fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye

So this is me swallowin' my pride
Standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you
Wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinkin'
Probably mindless dreamin'
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right

I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

But this is me swallowin' my pride
Standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December
It turns out freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you
Wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time
All the time

The song ended and the staff cheered specially Chaeyoung who has a loud mouth of everyone making laugh including the people who is watching."Yah, Chaeyoung ah don't be too loud." Dahyun jokingly said. Earning a pout from the younger girl. "Be nice unnie, your fans love me anyway." Chaeyoung said. "My fans don't." Tzuyu said smirkingly. "Yah does not true." Chaeyoung replied. "Alright you two cut it off. We need to move on to the next song." Dahyun said.

"What song are we doing next unnie?" Tzuyu ask. "Do you want to sing alone or duet?" Dahyun ask. "Can we sing together unnie?" the younger girl quickly replied. "What song?" Dahyun ask.

"Stuck with you by Ariana and Justin bieber." Tzuyu said as she read some comments. Dahyun and Tzuyu continue their vlive and sang more songs until they almost sing all the songs recommended by their fans. After 2 hours of live Dahyun and Tzuyu said their goodbye to their fans. 

"We are finally done. Do we have anymore schedule after this?" Dahyun ask. "Well you both have a shoot with FILA in 3 hours. It will be for winter edition." Jeongyeon answered. "I thought we wouldn't have any more schedule after this? come on. I just want to go back to bed and sleep." Tzuyu whined a little. "We been having shoot from left to right for the past 4 weeks. We need a little break." Dahyun said as well. " I know guys but this deal is very important for us and it is one of the top brand right now. You will be only doing a quick shoot. It is not going to take a long time. Plus you both are great and Chaeng will be the photographer. It will be fast." their manager replied.

"Ok, I guess. as long it is Chaeng. It should be fast. I am going to take a nap in my studio for a while." Dahyun said as she headed out went to her studio just above the floor. "I am too. I am going to catch some sleep." Tzuyu said as she headed out as well. "Come on chaeng we need to get the place ready for the shoot tonight." Jeongyeon said as she pull the shorter girl out of the door. The staff follow the two and help them set up the shooting venue.

Meanwhile back in Japan.

The live just ended and Mina's name as well Dahyun name trended all the way up to 1-3 spot in tweeter and other social media plotform. It looks likes it was trending worldwide as well. "Yah, Mina you are trending number in tweeter world wide." Sana said as she saw the two the screen. "Why I am trending?" Mina asks.

"I think because of the girl who sang your song." Momo replied as she browse more for information. "She is probably famous their live has over a million viewers as well hundreds of million hearts of vlive." Sana added. "Oh." that was only mina could say. She didn't really wanna say something else as she might accidentally tell her members about her ex.

"Girl's come on. We arrived." the manager called out as the girls was focus on their phone. "We will be out in a minute oppa." Mina as she grabbed her belongings to head in their dorm. Momo and Sana did the same.

Back in South Korea

Dahyun and Tzuyu finally headed to the shooting venue and finished shooting for FILA but before they can celebrate of going home Jeongyeon said they have another one. Earning a whined from the two girls but this time their are shooting for a really high brand form Paris and it will be Dior. Dahyun and Tzuyu has been offer to be the next ambassador for the brand. The two accepted the contract and it will be for 2 years. Both girls has signed the paper work as an official ambassador. The girls started the quick shoot. 

Finally after 2 hours the shoot is finally done. Dahyun and Tzuyu bid goodbye to the owner and creations of Dior. "I can't believe Dior ask us to be ambassador. This is huge." Dahyun mumbled. "I know unnie. It felt awesome after our hard work, something good finally is happening to us." Tzuyu said remembering the days where they couldn't even book any shoot. "I know Tzu, but you know we finally did it. I am happy and thanks to you that midget over there without you guys I don't know where I am going to be right now." Dahyun said seriously. "Come on unnie don't be sappy now." Tzuyu replied but understood where the older is coming from. 

"Unnie come on lets go get some dinner and Tzu you are welcome to join us. " Chaeyoung said as she finished packing her stuff and her unnie stuff as well. "I would love to join you guys but mom and dad is in town so I need to spend time as much as I can before our schedule get hectic." Tzuyu apologize and politely declining the dinner offer. "Ofcourse Tzu, no need to apologize tell aunti and uncle hello for us." Chaeyoung replied. "Bye tzu be careful on the way home. We are heading out." Dahyun said as she jog towards Chaeyoung who is in front waiting for the van to pick them up.