Senior Year- The break up

Back to December

Flashback

Son's Home

December 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are cuddling on the bed after their tradition to sleep over at each other room every 3 weeks to watch movie since they were 9 years old. Currently they are both in high school Chaeyoung was sophomore while her unnie is Senior year. You see Dahyun was supposed to be in Junior but because she is smart enough to excel and to move up. 

After a few minutes Mrs.Son went to the her youngest room to wake up the two. "Chaeyoung ah , Dahyun ah wake up. You both need to get up for school." She softly wake up the two.Ofcourse Dahyun woke up before Chaeyoung who hates morning. Dahyun smiled at her second umma. "Goodmorning Mom." She greeted the older lady with a kiss on the cheek. "Can you wake up your younger sister." Mrs. Son said. "Ofcourse Mom." Dahyun reply.

After hearing the answer of the older girl Mrs.Son went out to prepare for the breakfast. On the other hand Dahyun took a pillow and start hitting Chaeyoung in the head to wake her up. "Wake up sleepy head." dahyun said as she continue to hit the poor girl in the head with the soft pillow. Chaeyoung grunt and try to shield her head with her hand preventing dahyun to hitting head. "OK unnie, I am up . Please stop with the hitting. " Chaeyoung grunted. "Come on we should probably get ready mom is cooking breakfast and dad is probably waiting for us as well." Dahyun replied. 

The two girls went got ready for school and went down stairs to greet their mom and dad. "Goodmorning appa and omma." Chaeyoung yelled while getting down the stairs earning a smack on the back of her head by Dahyun. "Shut up. You are so loud in the morning." Dahyun murmurred while greeting her dad. "Good morning appa." she said. Chaeyoung just pout but continue to shove a toast in .

"Chaeyoung ah, slow down you are going to choke on that piece of bread." Dahyun reminded her. Chaeyoung ignore the older girl and continue to eat. The Son's family continue to eat in peace. After 45 minutes both girls said goodbye to their parents to go to school. "Come on slowpoke. we are going to be late." Dahyun said as she enter her brand new BMW that she got from her birthday not too long ago."I can't believe papa and mama bought this car for us to use for school." Chaeyoung said.

"I know papa really bought this for us. I was only joking as I was content by mr.lee taking us to school but I guess having a freedom is nice. Come on Chaeng. Mina will kill me if I am late again for class today." Dahyun yelled at the younger girl who is shoving all her books in her bag. "Coming unnie!!!!"

After 15 minutes they finally arrive at school with 20 minutes to spare. Chaeyoung said goodbye to her unnie and split with her to go to her friends while Dahyun went to cafeteria to find her girlfriend. 

Dahyun finally found her girlfriend in their spot with Lisa aka Mina's bestfriend along with Jennie the younger girl crush."Hello baby, and hey Jennie." Dahyun greeted as she kissed Mina in the lips earning a fake vomit from Lisa. "Hey, I am here and respect the single." Lisa replied. "Then ask Jennie." Dahyun said with a smirk in her face. Jennie face become red while Lisa just left with Jennie in her tail. Mina on the other hand just laugh with the scene. "YOu gotta stop teasing Lisa babe." Mina said.

"One way or another Lisa need to confess to Jennie as we are in our Senior Year. College entrance will start soon." Dahyun said."Did you decided yet where to go? Our Choices are JYP and YG University right?'" She added. "I can't wait for us to live in the same dorm." Dahyun excitedly said as she looks at her girlfriend.

"I can't wait babe. I don't know which university yet. I will let you know soon if I found out." Mina said who is sporting a fake smile. Which Dahyun missed as she was hugging her girlfriend from behind. Mina was about to say something but the bell rang let them know class is about to start in 5 minutes.

"I will see you later tonight babe. Don't forget it is date night. I love you." Dahyun said as she pecked her gf in the lips before running to 4th floor for her class. Mina just chuckcled but frown. "Did you tell her yet?"Lisa said as she appear to walk with her to their class. "No, I couldn't." she replied.

"Mina, you needed to tell Dahyun. She is your gf. You are leaving in 5 days." Lisa said. "I know" Mina softly said. "I know you don't want to hurt dahyun but it will hurt her more if you just disappeared without her knowing. I am sure she will be supported. She loves you." Lisa added.

Fast forward to night.

Myoui's House

"Hello Dad and Mom." Mina greeted as she enter the house. "Hi, sweety . How was your day?" her mom said. "It was ok. Not too bad." She replied back. 

"Do you have any plans tonight ?" Mr. Myoui said. "I got a date night with Dahyun tonight." she replied.

"Did you tell her about being accepted as an idol as well leaving in a few days." Mama Myoui said. "Few days?!! I thought I still have atleast a week???" Mina said. "The agent call and they told me to let you know that they move your flight as they need you soon to meet your members." Mama Myoui said. "I haven't even told Dahyun yet." Mina said while stressing. 

"Mina chan, you need to let Dahyun know now. You can't just leave without telling her." Papa Myoui said. "I will dad." Mina said lowly.

Meanwhile Dahyun is on the way to pick up Mina at their place for their date night. Dahyun is excited for this night as it has been a while since they had a date night because of Mina schedule. Today is special day because it was their 3 years of dating. She planned a very special night for them. 

Finally after 45 minutes she arrived at Myoui's Mansion. Dahyun greeted the Myoui's before leaving with Mina in the passenger seat of the car. "Where are we going tonight?" Mina asked. "We are going to one of our favorite place to stay the camp ground by Seoul." Dahyun replied. The drive to the place was really quiet. Its not a akward but more like comfortable quiet. Mina was holding Dahyun right hand while thinking of a way to break the news of her leaving in a few days. The thought of it , makes Mina felt like throwing up. Her mind is running like crazy and her heart is slowly breaking. Dahyun did not notice how Mina was going through different emotion right now as she was focus on how to suprise her and how she will give the long waited promise ring to her girlfriend. After an hour of driving the pair has arrived at their destination. 

'Babe, go ahead and check us in. I will grab all the things in back of the car." Dahyun said. "Of course babe. I'll check us in. I will see you in a few love." Mina said. While Mina is checking them in for the camp ground tonight. Dahyun took the opprtunity to grab the ring from the bag and put it straight to her back packet hidden along with her phone. Dahyun smiled and grab the rest of the gear they will need to camp out for the night.

"Dahyun ah, I am going to rest room and I will be back." Mina said. "okay baby." Dahyun replied.

Once Mina let to go to rest room Dahyun finally start setting up the all the things she brings while Mina went to the restroom. She set up the grill took out all the ingridients for the food she will be preparing. As well prepare the flowers she always get Mina during their monthsary and anniversary. She set up the cake making sure its all lit up and ready to be blow by the time Mina came back. Meanwhile Mina forgot it was their anniversary at it was slipped off her mind as she was stressing out the whole day how to break the news to her long time girlfriend who has been really nice and been taking care of her since they know each other since they were just 12 years old. Mina knows if things gone too bad, she will need a ride home so she end up calling her mom to pick her up. As the phone call ended. Mina took another  deep breath and she's ready to face Dahyun and tell her about her secret.

Mina finally made it back to the camp ground. All she see is that her gf has decorated the tent as well her loving girlfriend holding a cake while singing congratulations. A tear escaped from her eyes as she got closer. "Why are you crying babe? Blow the candle baby." Dahyun ask as she was smiling. Mina blow the candle and Dahyun set a side the cake. "Happy 3 years anniversary love." Dahyun said as she hug the girl. Mina couldn't stop crying now as she felt bad for ruining the day for both of them. 

"Dahyun ah, I am leaving Korea in a few days." Mina said. "Why?" Dahyun replied confusely. "You know that I always dream of becoming a singer right." Mina said as she was holding her hands. "Yeah I know babe. You always talk about it." Dahyun said. "So last month I audition for a being in girl group in japan not thinking about anything." Mina said.

"Did you pass? Is that the reason why you leaving?"Dahyun said as she let go of Mina's hand to look at her eye to eye. "Yeah, I pass and I am leaving in a few days." Mina said as she drop her head feeling guilty why the younger girl is crying. "What... about.... u..s? What... about ....me... ?" Dahyun ask. "Im sorry." All that could Mina can say that time as she leaves Dahyun standing in the middle of their spot holding her favorite flower as it's start snowing. Mina left Dahyun without even looking back for a second breaking both of their heart that night. 

As soon as Mina was far enough away from Dahyun she broke down crying. Mrs. Myoui finally arrived at the place that her daughter told her where is going to be. As she pulled out she saw her broken daughter crying her hearts out while her body shaking. She hurriedly got out of the car to go towards her daughter. "What happened Mina chan." Mrs. Myoui asked. "Mama..Dahyun..an..d I.. are .. done..I hurt her..." Mina replied as she sobbed. "Come on. Let's go home." Mrs. Myoui said.

On the other side of the camp ground Dahyun was sure that Mina just broke up with her. She fell on her knees and start sobbing hard. 3 years of relationship was gone just like that. Dahyun was broken and confuse. She didn't know what went wrong and why did Mina wait until the last minute to say to her about leaving. Does Mina does not trust her enough.

Dahyun shook all the snow on her head and body. She took the ring out of her pocket and looked at it. She smiled closed the box and throw it down the hill while screaming her heart out. She left everything in the camp ground and left once her favorite spot now full of sad memories. The flowers on the floor is now covered with snow with one more look Dahyun left and promise to herself that she was no coming back to this place called spot. 

As the snow continue to fall that night two hearts are broken one crying her heart out in a bedroom feeling guilty  while the other one is drowning herself in an alcohol to not feel the pain. I guess people have different way to cope with a break up.