Prologue: A word from Mystery Cupid.

Playing Cupid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a world full of millions of people, people find love in the weirdest ways. Maybe in the most normal of normal ways. Wouldn’t you wonder who’s responsible for making it possible for people to fall in love or find their soulmates? Or even their twin flames? Believe or not, a higher up really does exist. It’s just… not many people believe in such a thing. Coincidences and superstitions are a thing. Then again… we can’t make people believe in something they can’t see. But we can make them feel.

 

 

In this case, we all want to be loved and have a love for someone. Everyone belongs to someone – it may take years to find them, or it might take seconds. So, when Valentine’s Day rolls around, cupids from all regions are out at work. Most times, they get the job done – sometimes they can’t because some people just refuse to see their other half that’s right in front of them. It’s an agenda, you see. However, in this case – let’s talk about two beings rather so appropriate for one another in which this cupid hopes the male being would come to his senses and see that this divine female is made for him. Cupid’s arrow never lies, yet it seems that this cupid’s arrow fails me. The effects of the arrow should’ve changed the male being, yet why is it taking the effect longer than necessary?

 

 

As the cupid for this pair – I must say: this is where this cupid is tired of seeing the masculine male dance around the obvious while this cupi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter