suki

jeongmi dump
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already the 5th year since their debut in Japan. Everyone was busy preparing for their second live broadcast.

 

It was still a solid two hours before they come out on the program but Mina was almost done getting dressed. She lounged on the couch and fired up her game.

 

In the background, she hears the non-japanese members practicing their japanese.

 

Dahyun was particularly good, and had gotten so much better. To be fair, Sana was a great help to Dahyun, despite from being overly clingy to the younger girl.

 

Nayeon was somehow eloquent, too. Mainly because she hangs around a lot with Momo.

 

Not that Jihyo didn't want to be taught, but since three of the members are already japanese, Jihyo sort of passed the task of introducing the group and the MC-ing to them, which somehow unburdened her.

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung will come to any of the japanese trio with their occassional 'Unnie, how do I read this?' or 'Unnie, what does this word mean?'

 

Normally, the members just come to whoever they feel comfortable learning with. They weren't forced to learn more than the basics, anyway.

 

But like how Dahyun automatically searches for Sana for her nihongo-specific queries, Jeongyeon would always go over to Mina with a shy nudge on her arm and a little 'they asked me to memorize this…'

 

What she was not expecting was Jeongyeon pestering an annoyed Momo for her japanese ment for tonight's broadcast.

 

Mina hates to admit that she was feeling a little insecure. She thinks she's the most efficient teacher among them three afterall, heck, she even taught Momo once.

 

She shrugs it off, huffs as she turns her attention back to her game.

 

The broadcast has finally ended and all members have retired to their hotel rooms including Mina who throws herself on her bed and closes her eyes. She was exhausted but her thoughts can't stop wandering back to Jeongyeon. She turns on her side and reached for her phone, delibarately opening her messaging app.

 

She sighs one last time and types Jeongyeon a message.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter