Sealed

Exposed

Siyeon's POV

 

-

 

I hear an ear-piercing bang while I'm strolling through the entryway outside to check on Yoohyeon. I jump on instinct. Looking at the hallways, a particular body on the floor catches my eyes.

 

I blink a couple of times since I knew I might be wandering off in fantasy land right now from that traumatizing lie detector. What was a girl named Han Dong thinking? I gradually gaze down at the said body.

 

I feel the surge of adrenaline frenzy, and panic in my nervous system. I rapidly walk, dropping myself on one knee, and turning the body around with exertion.

 

I'm a ing blockhead for not remembering what Yoohyeon wore for today since it's really her. I let out a gasp followed by my braincells attempting to sort out some way to bring her back.

 

I can't believe that I could still remember what I've got to do in situations like this.

 

Right, open the airway routes of an unconscious individual. I do that then watch her chest for any signs of rising and falling. (No, I am not staring at "that" part). I cuss out multiple times since she still isn't breathing.

 

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Here comes the moment of truth... And guess what? That doesn't work either. I'm sure the others are as of now, already starting to get worried for me because I haven't returned.

 

Shoving my concerns in the back of my mind, I have no other decision other than placing my mouth over hers like in those films where somebody nearly passes away from drowning in those oceans and pools.

 

I won't be stunned if anyone sees me in an awkward position with Yoohyeon. Things ought to be done or things go downhill. I take a shallow breath and bring myself close to hers.

 

With no hesitation, I seal her lips with mine, blowing in , the air going to her lungs, feeling her chest gradually rise. The kiss of life certainly, considering the way that after a few crucial seconds...

 

Her eyes slowly open, still in a daze of confusion and unawareness. She doesn't realize that my lips are on top of hers until her brain seems to be bringing her back to reality

 

She freezes, absolutely clueless on what the heck I'm doing in front of her face and why my mouth is on top of hers. The reason why I didn't release the kiss of life from her lips?

 

It wasn't to keep on giving her air to breathe, but to acknowledge what said lips feel like on mine's. Unquestionably, I ain't even kissing her anyway, but my mouth on top of hers has my body ridiculously shuddering.

 

An absolutely well-known sensation in my stomach starts disturbing me, my hands and my wobbling legs, my one knee on the ground begging me to stop being dependent upon it.

 

, something down my stomach is heating up. This shouldn't happen right now. A couple of moments afterward, because my (and her) oxygen levels are running out, I pulled out.

 

Heavy gasps come out from me and a shocked Yoohyeon. She's clearly panicking from how my mouth just dealt with her own. Profound (ual) tension incorporates with the air and surrounds the both of us.

 

Yoohyeon's inner self is probably yelling in gay. Me, in any case, is oddly calm (and that is likely something that I would merit being grateful for). I clear my throat several times before parting my mouth.

 

"Calm down, alright? You're not dead, you just passed out while I was about to check on you." I glance at her nearest hand and hold it, intertwining fingers. My heart starts jumping.

 

I give her a few moments to breathe on her own, my silence helping her clear all of the turbulent contemplations that she has. A few seconds later, she gets the courage to talk.

 

"Honestly? that felt great. What's not totally great? That lie detector. A bull of a machine has the brazenness to screw with my head and kill the remaining braincells that I got."

 

"I bet you were going to commit violence on Handong with the way you stared at her earlier. I almost fell unconscious the moment I sat on the chair and saw y'all's snarky faces."

 

Yoohyeon cackles and raises her free arm, signaling that I have to help her stand up. My hand grips on said arm, my legs straightening as I rise up, and she follows suit.

 

My cheeks were becoming flushed, the distance between us from a genuine perspective, hazardously close. If I didn't hear any footsteps coming from behind, I'd actually try tasting her lips for the 2nd time.

 

"What's taking you so long-" A rabbit asks. Minji and Bora freeze once they see the both of us. The gap between me and Yoohyeon probably throws them off their feet.

 

"The gay just happened-" Minji slaps Bora's back so hard the latter fires back with violent punches at the guts. Me and Yoohyeon try to stop them from brawling and alerting the security.

 

We both get punched in the head by the two in front of us. Before Yoohyeon hits her head on the ground, I back hugged her, bracing for the impact of the hard fall we're getting to.

 

"Ahh !" I yelled once my back collides with the hard flooring of the hallways. It's unreasonably anguishing for me to manage and I thought I literally passed on. I'm the one feeling dizzy now.

 

I hear more footsteps coming towards us, and I'm absolutely sure that it'll seem like I just ed up. With me and the tree on the ground, they'd think I did a failed suplex. Concerned voices reach my ears.

 

", you guys okay?" Minji asks to me and Yoohyeon. I let go of my embrace on Yooh's stomach, telling her to move out of the way. She complies, slowly getting up on her feet.

 

I stay laid on the ground, being convinced that I just broke every part of my back from said fall. Bora and Yubin stoop by my side, wondering if I'll be fine in the long run.

 

It's a miracle that neither Bora or Minji have bruises on their bodies, or I need to get my eyesight checked. I'm pretty sure it's the latter option. I sit up, the back pain troubling me.

 

It's like some searing hot metal bar slammed on my back. In the wake of being held by Bora and Yubin, the final thing I see prior to falling into deep slumber is me being perched on the rearward seats of the van.

 

Why I felt like sleeping? My head's hurting and it most likely activated my drowsiness. I'm just hoping that Yoohyeon's feeling well because it really is horrible being in her position.