Four

IN BETWEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Four posts" YeonJun laughed as he scrolled through SeYin's Instagram. "Are you living under a rock?"

"No" Seyin rolled her eyes and gave YeonJun a glass of water. "And this place is far from being a rock" she added as she pointed at the entire flat that was given to her 2 months ago.

YeonJun drank the water and continued scanning her phone. "Hey"

"What?"

"Why isn't my number saved?"

"What?"

"You deaf now? seriously Sey"

"No . I mean  I'm pretty sure I saved your number"  Seyin sat beside YeonJun trying to see what he was typing. 

'Junnnie ❤️' YeonJun typed and pressed save.

"What's with the heart?"

"Why? you love me, I'm sure" YeonJun chuckled while he handed Seyin her phone. "Anyways, I won't be in the country starting next week"

"Concert?" Seyin asked placing her phone down on the table.

"Concerts with an S" Yeonjun corrected."I'll be away for 2-3 months so you better behave yourself"

Seyin rolled her eyes again and laughed at YeonJun's reaction.

"Roll those eyes again and I'll poke your eyeballs out" Yeonjun said. 

"Fine" Seyin answered as she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Yeonjun asked as he saw her walking towards her room.

"Wait right there and stop being curious" she instructed while she entered her room.

"Paracetamol, PPA, Diphenhydramine..." Seyin said as she pulled out the medicines from her bag one by one showing Yeonjun their color. "You better make sure that you drink your vitamins everyday and when you get a-"

"Yes mom" Yeonjun teased as he took the medicine bag that Seyin was packing. "You really do sound like my mom most of the time, are you sure you're not her?"

"Oh shut up" Seyin scowled picking up a pillow and throwing it at Yeonjun. "Take care and comeback in one piece I mean it."

Yeonjun gave her a huge smile and left just before his phone rang. 

 

----------

Jungwon

He paced back and forth outside Seyin's office waiting for his watch to turn 12. He have mustered up his courage to ask Seyin to eat with him just like the old times, it has been more than  2 months since Seyin agreed to give their frienship a chance but within those 2 months he didn't have enough time to even talk to her since his schedule became busy and Seyin's participation on their schedule became less due to the previous issue.

"Noona?" Jungwon meekly called out as he opened the door to Seyin's office. "Want to grab lunch?"

Seyin raised her head and looked at Jungwon's direction. "10 minutes" she answered while gesturing him to sit. "I need to finish TXT's health profiles including your group."

"TXT?" Jungwon asked wondering why Seyin is also handling another group. 

Seyin responded with a nod. "CEO's orders" she added as she continued typing. "Jungwon" she called. 

Jungwon smiled, "hmm?"

"About Niki" Seyin stood and picked up Niki's chart from the pile of folders on her desk. "Is he ok?"

"He's healthy, he eats a lot, also sleeps a lot" Jungwon answered. "Why?" 

"I'll ask the higher ups to give you guys a rest" Seyin answered, "Your groups' health are all under the normal range, you all need to rest. Especially Niki."

Jungwon stared at Seyin as she walked back to her desk, "Won, make sure that you can at least talk to Niki, he's more stressed than you think. He also might be bottling up something"

Jungwon nodded, "Lunch?" he reminded. 

"Uh, yeah right." Seyin then rummaged her bag and got her wallet out. "Let's go"

Jungwon smiled. He's satisfied at least now Seyin is not pushing him away, she's also not telling him to leave her alone, and she's talking to him. He looked at the girl walking beside him, she still looked the same as she did, yet she's more mature now, she's now more gentle. but he misses her fun side, her random bursts of energy. But maybe just maybe he'll see it soon. He just needs more time to be with her.

"-ara" he heard her say, "Jungwon?"

"hmm?" he responded blinking faster.

"I asked if you want to eat carbonara" 

Jungwon awkwardly laught and said yes. "Sorry I was spacing out a bit"

"You could've rested instead of eating with me"

"We haven't talked that much Noona, I just want to spend more time with you." Jungwon answered in almost a whisper making Seyin move closer to him.

"what did you say?" Seyin asked as she inched closer to Jungwon. "I really didn't hear what you were saying Won"

"I- I just want to have a catch up talk with you" Jungwon looked away and then back at his plate.

Seyin smiled,"So what do you want to know?"

"How did you get this work?, I-"

"I was already in my 1st year in college Won, when I trained, then when we fell out I pursued medicine, I got busy, like hella busy so I decided to just leave. Then fortunately I was hired and I practiced this profession." Seyin explained while she poked here mashed potato with her fork.

"Yeonjun hyung. how did you become close to him?" Jungwon asked out of nowhere. "Noona, if you don't want to answer it's ok, I was just curious since--"

"He became my friend amidst all the chaos that happened 3 years ago, he became my go to person and well maybe we just clicked right after then, plus he's funny, you know how introverted I can be but Jun brings out m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter