Three

IN BETWEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Three!" SeYin yelled as she shot her hands up, "Three in a row! I win"

"You just got lucky" YeonJun protested as he passed her another ball.

"Come on Jun, we made a deal" SeYin teased. "Three in a row, the loser needs to buy food for the whole week"

YeonJun glared at her but sighed in defeat. They were in the company's recreation room or must we say game room shooting hoops while betting on who buys food.

"You weren't this good in games especially in ball games"

"Well a girl can change Jun." She winked.

"Whatever" YeonJun grumbled under his breath as they walked back to SeYin's office. "Oh! JungWon"

SeYin stared at the person that YeonJun called, it was indeed JungWon, standing just outside her office carrying a cup of coffee and a box of treats.

"Hyung" JungWon answered back. "I didn't know that you're also here I could've brought another cup" He smiled while he slightly raised the cup he was holding.

"Don't worry, I'm quite full" YeonJun smiled widely. "Hey Sey, you're hungry right?"

"We just ate you dummy"

"We played right after we ate, don't tell me you're still full after those games" YeonJun looked at SeYin.

"I'm not like you who gets hungry easily" SeYin teased.

JungWon just stared at them then looked back on what he was holding. The smile that SeYin was giving YeonJun were the smiles that got way back and it made his heart ache. SeYin no longer smiled for him, she no longer or call out his name now she just  look at him as if he is a stranger.

"Well, I have to go" YeonJun suddenly spoke, "we still have practice anyways, Sey dinner's on me tomorrow so don't be late." YeonJun added as he squeezed SeYin's shoulder and then gave JungWon a pat on his back.

"Noona" JungWon forcibly smiled as he tried to give SeYin the food that he brought. "Y-you can eat this when you're hungry"

"Thanks but I'm quite full." SeYin answered coldly.

"Noona"

"Does the vitamins cause you any allergic reactions?"

"N-no, I feel fine with the vitamins"

"I see, well just continue taking them" SeYin then opened the door to her office and was about to walk inside when JungWon suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Noona,please can we talk"

"We are already talking"

"No. like a serious talk"

"Do I sound like I'm joking when I'm talking to you?" SeYin raised her right brow.

"Noona,"JungWon's voice started to crack. "please"

SeYin sighed as she entered her office while JungWon stayed standing just by her door. "What are you doing there?"

JungWon did not even budge from where he was standing.

"5 minutes." SeYin took her glasses off and turned around facing JungWon, "That's all you gonna get, come inside and speak"

JungWon slowly made his way inside SeYin's office. As soon as he stood in front of her he was again dead silent.

"Speak or are you here to waste my time?"

JungWon shook his head and took a deep breath.

"Noona, I want us to go back to the way we were before." He blurted out. "Friends, bestfriends"

"You think it's that easy?"

"No, I know I did a lot of wrong things to you and I really regret those words that I said to you, I'm sorry"

"Jung-"

"I was blinded by anger that time, that's why I shouted at you, I was also annoyed since I don't know how I can face and issue, I'm sorry I blamed you, I'm sorry if I was the reason why you were treated differently, I'm-"

"JungWon stop." SeYin closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "You know what hurts? It was when you chose to believe other people than me. You were like home to me, yet when you shouted, when you did that it felt like the person that I believed in became a stranger"

JungWon starred at SeYin, he was about to wipe the tears that started to fall on her cheeks when she stopped him. "No. Don't"

"Noona,please give me a chance to make it right"

"JungWon" SeYin shook her head. "Enough"

"I-I'll do anything" tears started to form in his eyes, "Please"

"Why?"

"I missed you,no I terribly miss you" JungWon finally said, "I miss us"

SeYin looked at JungWon whose tears finally fell.

"You were my best friend, you were the only person that believed in me when I doubted myself, you were the one who pushed me to become a better version of myself, Noona, please"

SeYin stayed quiet.

"I want the old us back, please.." JungWon clasped her hand between his. "I know it'll be difficult because of what I did but please, just let me make it up to you, give me another chance please"

"5 minutes" SeYin finally spoke. "Your 5 minutes is up"

"Noona"

"Let me think about it JungWon, what you wan't is not that easy especially since it requires me to trust you all over again" SeYin pulled her hand from his and sat on her chair, "Now if you will" she gestured towards the door,"I have tons of work to do"

JungWon nodded, he repeatedly looked back as he walk out of her office, silently wishing that maybe just maybe she'll look at him but sadly no,  SeYin burried herself on the pile of paper on her desk.

 

 

 

"What is bothering you?" YeonJun asked as he noticed that SeYin wasn't even listening to him.
"Earth to Yoon SeYin" he called her attention again.

"What?" she asked, totally oblivious to the fact that she has been staring into space.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing's wrong" SeYin smiled.

"Who are you trying to fool Sey?"

"No one. I'm ok Jun, swear"

"SeYin"

"YeonJun"

"Yoon SeYin"

"Choi YeonJun"

YeonJun glared at her. "Something is bothering you, spill"

SeYin let out a sigh. "Okay, I don't know if I should tell you this or not."

"Cut to the chase"

"Impatient much."

"Secretive much"

"Ok. I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter