Dear Readers, Here Comes The Promised Second Chap!

Absentmindedly Making Me Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “We’re here!” Jimin cheered once the car made a full stop. 

 

And beside her, there’s an apathetic-killjoy Maltese, tiredly sighing, “And it’s raining.”

 

“Yaaahh~ Show some enthusiasm, will you?” Jimin frowned. 

 

Even after the indirect confession has been made earlier, the two’s dynamic hasn’t changed that much. 

 

Well, aside from more smiles on Minjeong’s face, and more touchiness also from Minjeong. 

 

Because the normal Jimin is usually already touchy, clingy and flirty toward the younger. 

 

But the two know, sooner or later, they’re going to have a talk. A real talk. 

 

But not now. 

 

Not when they kinda have a situation at the moment. They are stuck inside the car in the parking area. 

 

The parking area and their glamping site are actually not that far. But still they need to walk there, without any shield above their head. And now the rain is hardly pouring. 

 

“Let’s just run.” Jimin suggested. 

 

And Minjeong gave her a full of judgement-look. 

 

“What?” Jimin innocently asked. 

 

“Are you crazy? No no, don’t answer that.” Minjeong hastily added when she saw the older is about to open again. 

 

“It’s just a rhetorical question because I already know the answer. Let’s just wait until it stops, you crazy woman. If we run, not only we will get drench from head to toe, but if we slip, that will be the end.” Minjeong dramatically make a neck slice movement before adding, “And as you can see, I’m too young and too fabulous to die this young.”

 

“But but! Judging from how hard the rain is pouring.. it won’t stop anytime soon, Mindoong-ah.” Jimin whined and pouted. “Puhleasee~”

 

Minjeong is about to gave in. Jimin’s pout is one of her biggest weaknesses. But she knows she need to be firm and stern. It’s for Jimin’s good after all. 

 

“But still! We can’t get soak and fall sick later. You’ll have your shooting the day after tomorrow, unnie! You can’t be sick!” Minjeong scolded. 

 

“Ah. So she was worrying about me.” Jimin inwardly thought, suddenly feel warm on the inside despite the cold weather outside the car. Of course, Jimin will always comes first for Minjeong. 

 

Jimin smiled and leaned forward to cup Minjeong’s small face in her palms. 

 

“I’ll be okay. We can’t waste our precious time by sitting here and doing nothing. I’ve prepared this for a long time. For us. We both have been very busy lately so this glamping should be rewarding. So let’s not waste any more time.”

 

Minjeong sighed and closed her eyes. 

 

Jimin thought she successfully convinced the younger. 

 

But then Minjeong shook her head. 

 

“The answer is still no, unnie. Sorry. C’mon, I can’t risk it. We both know how easy for you to get sick. Or wait, where’s your manager? You said they’ll be coming. Maybe we can ask them to fetch us here. Sian oppa usually always carry around umbrella and the other necessities. Unlike us, the duo idiot who forget to check about the weather and come here unprepared.”

 

“Oh my managers will come later. I asked them to come in the evening, bringing my stuff with them.“

 

“Haish.” Minjeong facepalmed. 

 

“Pretty please, Mindoong-ah? Let’s just run. It’s not even that far. Please please please~” Jimin pleaded, keep tugging on Minjeong’s arm. 

 

“Tsk. Fine! Fine! We’ll run. Stop pulling my arm now before you break it.”

 

“Yay!” Jimin clapped. “But can you please give me your hoodie? Like you said, I’m the weaker one between us two when it comes to being a healthy-strong kid. I’m just taking precaution.”

 

“Nope. I need my hoodie.” Minjeong jutted her tongue out childishly as she pulled the hood up to cover her head. 

 

“Yaaahh, you still have your cap. And you’re wearing long sleeve while I’m only in this T-shirt and short.” 

 

“Nope.” Minjeong vigorously shook her head and clutched tighter on her hoodie.

 

“You heartless bi—“

 

Before Jimin can finished cursing at the younger, Minjeong already swiftly exited the car, letting herself to get soaked by rain. 

 

“Haish she didn’t even wait for me. Yah!” Jimin tried to open the car door but she can’t. It was locked. 

 

Jimin was beyond confused. 

 

“Huh? That little—- did she just lock me?! This is not the right time for pulling some prank, Kim Minjeongggg!”

 

It probably just been a minute or two since Minjeong left Jimin alone inside the car. And Jimin still want to rant and curse some more but she get surprised by the sudden knocks on her window. 

 

Minjeong already beside her, holding an umbrella that only God knows where she got from, above her head which kind of useless since she already soaked from head to toe. 

 

“Whaa—“

 

“I got us an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter