Fin

Absentmindedly Making Me Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday, 08:45 AM)

 

Her phone rang loudly. She took a peek and saw an incoming video call from her best friend. 

 

Too early. Minjeong thought as she let out a groan.

 

But she knew Jimin would not stop ringing her phone until she finally pick it up. She'll ring it until it explodes.

 

So Minjeong really didn’t have much choice here. 

 

“Hey bestie~ Good morning~~” A very gorgeous face popped up on the screen, giving a very cheerful greeting as soon as Minjeong accepted the call. 

 

Jimin gave Minjeong her sweet smile. But Minjeong gave Jimin a pointed look, looking mildly annoyed (and sleepy).

 

“….”

 

Seeing that Jimin’s smile falters, replaced with a frown. 

 

“Don’t test my patience, dear. Where’s my greeting? And what’s with that unhappy face? You are not happy to see me?!” Jimin sulked. 

 

“Tsk. What is it, unnie? Whenever you call me with ‘bestie’, with that exact singsong tone, I usually will ended up being your slave. I’m not unhappy. I’m scared. And this face,” Minjeong paused, pointed at her face with her index finger.

 

“… is my ‘ooh I’m so scared of her and her crazy doings that soon she’ll drag me into’ face.” Minjeong flatly said. 

 

And Jimin laughed at that. Still melodious as ever in Minjeong’s ears. But she would never tell the older that. Instead she faked a displeased scowl.

 

“Minjeongie, you know that I just made my youtube channel right?”

 

“Yeah. I’m perfectly aware of that, ma’am. Especially after you personally snatched away my iPhone from my hand to click on the subscribe button. Along with turning on the alarm’s notification. And! Posting it on my Instagram, promoting the channel so my fans will follow your channel too. Thank you.”

 

“Eyyy, you say it like I’m forcing you into it.” Jimin pouted and Minjeong raised her eyebrow in challenging manner. 

 

“Well.. maybe because you did exactly just that?”

 

“Yaaahh~~ You are my friend, right? And not just any friend. We’re best of friends. With the camera on or off. We’ve been together in this industry for 10 years now. Our friendship is something that envied and adored by many. We literally have thousands of shippers because of the bond and chemistry we have! Or maybe millions I don’t know anymore at this rate. But anyway, my point is, can’t you be supportive toward me? Someone as special as me? I’m the Yu Jimin to your Kim Minjeong!”

 

“Alright alright. Stop with the dramatic speech. It’s still too early. So anyway, what do you need this time, my beloved-precious Jimin unnie?” 

 

And Jimin finally stopped pouting. She grinned. And there’s glee in her eyes. Like an overly excited kid. The sight is too adorable for Minjeong to see. But again she tried her best to hold in her inner Yu Jimin’s fangirling mode. She can’t let the older to have her head become bigger than it already is. 

 

“This Sunday! No no I mean, tomorrow! I already check your schedule and I know you’ll be free, so no excuses! Please drive me to Gapyeong where we will have a glamping. Yay! I want to make a youtube video with you. Our fans would totally looooove it!” Jimin excitedly said with her sparkling eyes.

 

Minjeong gave the older another sharp glare. 

 

“See? I’m being used again. I’ll be your personal chauffeur and maid. Slave.” Minjeong sighed. 

 

“Hey hey hey. I’ll have my manager unnie and manager oppa with me, don’t worry! They will take care of my stuff. 

 

You will just have to drive my car with me for the sake of the video content. You know the fans love to see your cool-charming side when you’re driving. 

 

Remember how they went crazy, berserk, when I posted a short video of you who drove your car in your oversized red hoodie, with your black sunglasses on and white cap. Wow.. I-I mean their reaction. Not y-you.” Jimin stammered, quickly clarified with her slightly pink face. Minjeong just chuckled at that and let the older to have her way. 

 

“Ahem. So again, all you have to do is just driving, chit-chatting with me, nothing out of the ordinary right? And enjoy the glamping that I prepared for you, my dear! It’s all on me. Your Jimin unnie will pay it all!” Jimin proudly beamed. 

 

“Aww. Should I call you mommy then?” Minjeong asked with a smirk. 

 

“EW! Kim Minjeong ew!” Jimin shuddered and faked gagging, causing Minjeong to cackle for successfully annoyed the older. 

 

Minjeong hasn’t said yes yet. In fact, Minjeong won’t verbally say yes. But both girls know the answer already. 

 

It’s always like this. 

 

What Jimin wants, Jimin gets. 

 

And Minjeong will always be there to make sure Jimin gets what she wants. 

 

***

 

(Sunday)

 

“Hi, babe.” Jimin got inside Minjeong’s car and out of habit, she leaned forward to give a peck on Minjeong’s cheek. Skinship between them is a normal thing. 

 

They even know how each other’s taste because they’ve kissed before, making out, a lot of times in fact, for the movie that they worked in before since they acted as lovers there. 

 

So now giving each other hugs, small pecks here and there are a normal thing between them. 

 

“Hi.” Minjeong kissed Jimin’s cheek too and smiled. “Ready to go?”

 

And again, out of habit, Jimin reached forward to fix Minjeong's slightly parted fringe as she's excitedly nodding her head, beaming back as she did. 

 

“Let’s go~~”

 

***

 

Yu Jimin-nim just started a live. 

 

Title : “JiMinjeong cross!!💕”

 

“Hello everyone! Look who’s here!” Jimin moved the camera toward Minjeong. 

 

“Wow! A celebrity! Isn’t she the famous actress-soloist Winter Kim?!” Jimin dramatically gasped and squealed like a hardcore fan.

 

Minjeong who sat behind the steering wheel waved at the camera using her free hand, with a lazy smile adorned on her face. But her eyes are still fixed on the road ahead. 

 

The black sunglasses and black beanie she wore only added more ‘damage’ to the picture. 

 

Minjeong didn’t know how her look right now can make millions of her fanboys and even more, fangirls out there to have a trouble breathing as they are hyperventilating. Wishing so badly they can be Jimin. 

 

“Hi.” Minjeong greeted, showing her charming dimple smile. She took a quick glance at the camera as if she’s making an eye contact with the viewer before she diverted her focus back to her front. 

 

“Sorry. Gotta keep these eyes on the road so Jimin unnie and I can come back to Seoul in one piece unharmed.” Minjeong chuckled.

 

“Yeah yeah. Eyes on the road, please?” Jimin sternly said from the side. 

 

“Yes, madam!” Minjeong playfully saluted. 

 

“Madam huh? You didn’t call me that last night.” Jimin said with a teasing-mischievous glint in her eyes. “Last night you called me mommy.” Jimin purposely emphasized the last word, saying it with her low-y voice.  

 

And Minjeong choked hard on her own saliva because of that. 

 

Jimin didn’t lie though. Last night when they had their usual late night phone call, Minjeong did tease the older again. Calling Jimin ‘mommy’ for being the one who will pay for everything today. And Minjeong will be the baby, leeching on her. 

 

Jimin just wanted to make Minjeong taste her own medicine. 

 

“You called yourself a baby. And I’ll be the momm—“

 

“Oh my God! Jimin unnie shut it! If only I don’t need my both hands on the steering wheel right now, they surely will be around your neck as we speak!” 

 

“Around my neck huh? Interesting. What do you want to do exactly with your hands wrapped around my neck hm? Kiss me?“ Jimin said alluringly, puckering her lips as she did.

 

“Ki—what?! Kiss you my ! Kill! I want to kill you! K-I-and double L. Not S!” Minjeong barked like an angry Maltese. 

 

For the whole minute it’s only Jimin boisterous’ laugh that can be heard echoing inside the car. While Minjeong can only shook her head in disbelief as she let out a scoff. But there’s a small amused smile dancing on her porcelain-like face. 

 

She can’t fight that smile. She failed in ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter