EPILOGUE PART 1

BAKING LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyerin was standing in the corner sipping on her wine, watching everyone dance with their partners.

Hers was missing, busy in work, as always.

The soft smile on her face grew when her eyes fell on Jonghyun & Ryujin swaying together in the waltz's gentle rhythm, enjoying their wedding dance for the night.

As she was lost feeling overwhelmed, seeing her two closest friends finally married to each other.

With time and because of Ryujin & Taemin, Hyerin got to know Jonghyun a lot, of course the other three were part of friend’s circle too now, but Ryujin was her best buddy she had made in time, and so Jonghyun eventually became close to Hyerin too, as they started going on double dates more after Taemin’s discharge from military. 

She was thinking about all these good memories with this couple getting married, when she felt her fingers interlocking with someone making her turn to look on her side, as she caught his side profile.

Smiling lips, warm eyes watching the same sight she was focused on a second ago, panting breath flaring his nostrils.

She ended up snickering loudly in surprise, getting his eyes to fall on her at the very instant.

“You came back early?” she asked, leaning closer, as the room was filled with the waltz music.

“Of course” “I had to” he turned to her immediately, flashing a greater smile, making her blush, just watching his bright face.

He was forced to leave the wedding ceremony, for an important yet urgent meeting with a foreign choreographer, who was involved for an upcoming reality show project, Taemin was going to work on, after a few months, now that it had been almost a year and half since he completed his service, there was a lot of work he was doing in one time, being busy as hell.

Hyerin was doubtful if he could make it to the remaining part of the celebration, But he was here already.

“They are married finally” he added, taking a glance at the lovebirds dancing, lost in each other’s eyes.

“I can’t miss any moment of this” his smile was reflecting how happy he was saying that, as she just nodded back in agreement, her smile staying constant.

“I had to use my charms” he winked, making her chuckle, as he responded back with a sheepish grin, “And how can I leave my girlfriend alone for the dance party” he said walking in front of her, as she smirked in response, observing him with a narrow gaze.

“Shall we?” He extended his open palm to her, as she took it without delay, making him walk to the floor as she followed, till they reached an empty spot on the floor.

He guided her hand in his, to his shoulders, resting his free hands on her waist now, as she wrapped hers around his neck, and they were face to face, looking into each other’s eyes, which were shining pearl blue because of the lights in the hall.

Their bodies started swinging to the slow music running, as they were soon lost into each other, their eyes reflecting the love, which could be seen even in the dim lights, and was heard even unsaid, they could feel it just from the peace in which they were, by being into each other's arm right now.

“I love you” she mouthed, making him grin immediately, as he nodded silently smirking instead of replying, making her raise her eyebrows in question before pouting, as he ended up laughing then, pulling her into a hug, holding her close to him, as they continued to dance.

She felt his lips across her hairline, as she was already smiling to his tease, burying her face into his neck, her hand holding his suit on either side at back, as they continued to dance that way, till the music changed.

The next song was Shinee’s ‘Ring Ding Dong’, which made them move to the rest of the gang as soon as they caught the first beat & spotted Jinki, Jonghyun & Minho together luckily.

As they were closer to the chorus, they saw Ryujin & Key laid back on the couch, on the side, as they walked in their direction.

Taemin pulled Key up, while Hyerin reached for Ryujin, as they dragged both of them to the place where the other three were already grooving.

Despite their lazy cries, Taemin & Hyerin got both of them on the floor now, shocking the three with excitement, as the chorus was just seconds away now.

And the seven of them were in a small circle at the side of the dance floor soon when the beat started, they started doing the hook-step together, as their own embarrassed-excited-hilarious laughters were mixed with the music, getting louder, as the dance progressed, making other guests stop at once & turn to them, enjoying the original heroes of the song performing it together.

—-------------

Hyerin’s customized desserts were getting popular in the town and she was getting famous now as the unique gourmet chef, who was capable of enhancing the mood of the party, merely with her unique platter of dishes arranged to specifically-defined theme in her own unique ways & ideas.

Her concept was getting recognised as fresh & appealing for the food lovers of the town.

And because of her increasing name as well as fame, she was getting attention for the popular events like high-class parties and get-togethers as well as launch parties and celeb events too, recently, since a few months now, with her new approach for the food.

Hyerin was invited today to a major launch party happening at the Choi mansion, the residence of Mr Choi Siwon & Ms Choi Sooyoung, the sibling-owners of the biggest beverage brand of the country.

It was a party that was the center of attention for the business owners in the food world, as the siblings were finally launching their new champagne that had been discussed since few years now. 

These siblings wanted Hyerin to cater the dessert for the dinner tonight, and also had the desire to develop a business relationship with her, as they were planning to open a theme cafe as their next project on board, that being the major reason to make her attend the party today as well.

Hyerin had just finished checking the preparations in the kitchen, when she received a call from Mr Choi that it would be great if she could be at the party for some time to meet some of the few people in the business.

She was in the hall of the party after a few minutes, waiting for Mr Choi when the waiter handed her the champagne glass, which she was sipping on, wondering how she ended up here to attend this party today,

“Hyerin-ssi?” She turned around to see a handsome man in a black tuxedo over a white chiffon shirt fixed with a navy blue bow tie, hair slicked up neatly, showing his wide forehead, as he shot her a smile as soon as their eyes met.

Hyerin raised her eyes in confusion in the instance, before realizing it was the very host of the party, Mr Choi Siwon, the eldest heir of Choi Beverages, “Oh! Hello, Mr Choi” she bowed to him to convey her courtesy, as she heard another voice which was female this time,

“We were so eager to meet you” 

A fine slim lady, dressed in a long black gown, with a slit cut on the side showing off her beautiful long legs, was walking towards them, when Hyerin shifted her eyes in the direction of the voice.

“SooYoung” the stunning looking lady extended her hand, wristed with a diamond clad watch, as the corner of her eyes shrinked when she gave a smile, making eye contact with Hyerin,

“Nice to meet you, Talk of the town, Park Hyerin-ssi” The lady had a sharp voice yet sweetness in her tone, which made Hyerin feel warm instead of her strong aura,

“Nice to meet you, Soo young-ssi” Hyerin took her hand in hers, reflecting back the smile with the shine in her eyes, as she was already feeling comfortable in the lady’s presence.

“Your special coffee is getting so much attention by the netizens, we thought we should get our champagne reviewed by you today” Siwon added, making Hyerin shake her head, as her cheeks were blushed in embarrassment, “It’s just a traditional attempt for the cafe, that is getting so much love” 

“You guys are on another level” she added, making the siblings look at each other with sharing smiles.

“My friends tasted it a few months ago, and they have been talking about it in our discussions since then” Sooyoung added, “You have to start taking credit for your talent now” she patted Hyerin’s back, making her blush again.

“I never knew it was something worth being popular” Hyerin replied, “But thank you for inviting me here today” she bowed again gently, “I hope you enjoy today’s dessert too”

“We’re looking forward to it,” Siwon added, making Hyerin nod in response.

“Ah!” SooYoung’s short but soft sigh took their attention, as they saw her eyes fixated behind Hyerin at the entrance of the hall, watching someone, “He’s here” her eyes were suddenly like a puppy, observing the person with hearts in her eyes, making Hyerin curious as she heard Siwon exclaiming on her side, “As expected!” the gentleman had a proud smile as he continued “We did make a good choice selecting him as the face for this champagne” he added, as Sooyoung followed his words with a quick nod, “I told you” “He will be perfect” she added, as Hyerin wanted to take a look at the person they were talking about.

“Taemin!” Sooyoung called, loud enough, to make sure her voice reached the person.

Before Hyerin could see with her own eyes, the name called by Sooyoung got her first, as she was stunned, her eyes on the floor, lost thinking if she misheard it.

She saw the footsteps approaching beside her, as she looked up catching his figure at the corner of her eyes, in the middle of composing her expression.

His steps paused, when he got the same shock attack, making her control herself from laughing, as her eyes fell on his startled face, making it hard to maintain the poker face, as she turned herself back to face Siwon & Sooyoung..  

Without losing much time, he was quick to continue, misleading the pause with the slow steps as he walked closer to all of them, ending the distance between them, his eyes still taking glances of her, as he gulped the excited scoff before it could leave his throat in the capable way possible now.

“Here comes our handsome star for the night” Siwon was fast & enthusiastic with his compliment, distracting Taemin’s attention, as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter