She

Love coupon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun had spent her last 6 years as a passionate and dedicated fan.

The 30-year-old accountant was still a student at college when she first saw Moonbyul on tv.

The singer was part of the group Bellybutton and the brunette fell at first sight.

Yongsun spent a crazy amount of money on products related to the handsome girl. Especially when Moonbyul debuted as a solo singer.

The black-haired young woman was extremely active on her Instagram and Twitter accounts and not only her life friends but also colleagues in the fandom were aware of her level of obsession.

And sometimes the girl feared that someday her idol would see her thirsty tweets and naughty comments.

The only things that the beautiful fanatic avoided were meeting her idol up close and trying the video calls.

Once, a couple of years before, Yongsun went to a festival and made the mistake of taking her eyes off Moonbyul onstage for a brief second and the singer caught her looking at a member of a different group.

Despite not being interested in that idol, the girl's attention went the opposite direction because the person tripped.

However, Moonbyul jokingly glared at Yongsun and wrote the word cheater on a plate.

Her friends said she should be proud of being noticed by her Star. But the brunette became a bit traumatized.

Yongsun's safe place was Fan cafe, where she behaved well and would always write positive and soft messages for her goddess.

During Moonbyul's most recent comeback, the alluring singer replied to 3 of her messages and the brunette almost passed away.

Nonetheless, the accountant still felt that there was a huge dimension between her and her cute hamster, as most fans liked to call Moonbyul.

Working hard to pay the bills and be able to afford any concert or merchandise, the 30-year-old forgot completely about her own birthday.

The day went by as normal as any other day, except for a call from her parents and sister and some funny messages that her best friends Wheein and Hyejin sent early in the morning.

Yongsun decided to leave her small office at half-past 5 and was interrupted by the receptionist of the building.

_____ Ms. Kim, I'm sorry. This package arrived before lunch but I forgot to inform you. I'm sorry. It's been such a hectic day.

Surprised, the brunette held the package and noticed that there was no sender information.

_____ It's okay, Jimin. I know how it is. Anyway, thank you. See you tomorrow._____The black-haired one smiled and left.

After entering her car, the accountant opened the package and saw that it was a beautiful box made of wood and there was an envelope and a ring inside.

The ring was very familiar but the brunette couldn't remember exactly why.

She opened the letter and started reading it out loud:

" Since this is your day, you deserve a special night. I'm granting you a coupon to have a date with me. You will find a mini-map with the location. Meet me at 8:30. You don't need to bring anything apart from yourself.

Anxiously, your MB."

_____ What the ! I bet this is Wheein's prank._____ Yongsun giggled and saw that there was an M carved in the box.

Her whole car was smelling good because of the scent coming from the letter.

" I'm gonna kill you, girls, if I get to this place and there is nobody there."_____ The brunette wrote a message to Hyejin and the engine.

Temporarily forgetting all that, the accountant dropped at a grocery store and bought some stuff before heading home.

The black-haired one stored her items in the fridge and took a long bath.

Yongsun looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw.

Despite turning 31 that day, she considered that she seemed younger.

Wondering if the girls had bought something to eat or just booze, the beautiful young woman decided to have some fruits to make sure she wouldn't starve.

Neither Hyejin nor Wheein sent her any reply and there was still one hour and a half until the "date". So the gorgeous girl the tv and watched an episode of her favorite series.

30 minutes later, the accountant got dressed and put on some light makeup.

Yongsun checked the address again and briefly studied the best way to avoid traffic.

The birthday girl succeeded but ended up getting stuck 2 blocks away from the place.

Luckily, she was able to arrive 2 minutes before and got pleasantly surprised when she saw it was a small Italian restaurant.

Yongsun stood by the main door and saw a plate with her name written in Korean.

Laughing, the brunette got inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter