Search Party

Drabbles (Not All IZ*ONE Memb.)

Wonyoung showed her happy face. How come. Today she has officially become an adult, in terms of age. She can't wait to taste an alcoholic drink that people say can make you feel pleasure and relieve stress.

 

The clock on her wrist said 11:13.

 

'The night the more exciting' she thought

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

A knock on the door made her quickly open the door to her apartment.

Her lips immediately revealed a bright smile and it spread to the person standing in front of her

 

"Long??" Not answering, Wonyoung just shook her head to welcome Yujin's outstretched hand.

 

.

..

...

 

Wonyoung's eyes didn't blink as soon as she entered. The sound of loud music immediately deafened her ears.

 

Yujin walked towards her group of friends. Introducing Wonyoung as girlfriend to all her friends present.

 

Not a few of them were stunned to see her beauty, except for one person.

 

"Kkura-unnie!" Wonyoung watched the interaction between the two, her brow furrowed as she realized that the girl her girlfriend called "Kkura-unnie" didn't seem like someone who was really enjoying the situation here.

 

How can she come wearing sandals that should be used when she is at home.

 

"Shhh, shhh earth to down baby" Wonyoung felt her cheeks squeezed when she looked at Yujin, seemed like she had been caught doing something bad.

 

"Wonyoung, introduce this Sakura" Wonyoung covered his mouth in surprise. Why did she just realize the word 'Kkura' is an abbreviation of Sakura.

 

All this time Yujin always talked about this woman. But she always mentions Sakura's name.

 

"And Kkura-unnie. This is Wonyoung my girlfriend"

 

"Hey Unnie"

 

 .

 ..

 ...

 

Wonyoung opened her eyes that felt dazzled. Her head felt heavy, very heavy.

 

"Here, let your headache subside" Wonyoung turned around in surprise, surprised to find someone she certainly didn't expect.

 

She just realized that she was not in her apartment. Nor Yujin apartment.

 

This someone was following the direction of Wonyoung's gaze which examined every corner of her house, or her penthouse.

 

"Hmm, you're at my place"

"Yeah, Yujin has a schedule this morning. So she didn't have time to wake you up" Wonyoung still looked at the woman named Sakura who was now putting down a glass bottle with mint leaves.

 

"Let you feel relieved after removing all of your stomach contents last night. So, enjoy it"

Wonyoung's cheeks heat up, the memory of last night's events fills her head.

 

Then one thing made her look at the clothes she was wearing.

 

A small scream escaped from her mouth.

 

Sakura who had not moved away turned to Wonyoung who crossed her arms while staring intently at Sakura.

 

"Eum, it wasn't me who replaced it. But your grilfriend does" before leaving Sakura plastered a small smile. It's funny to see Wonyoung now covering herself with the blanket and screaming

 "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid" in a small voice.

 

 .

 ..

 ...

 

 "I'm homeee!! Unnie!"

 

Wonyoung, who was watching tv, only noticed her girlfriend who was now entering the room which was marked game room.

 

From her current sitting position she could hear Sakura's nagging voice asking Yujin not to interfere with her game which she planned to upload on Utube.

 

"Heyy," Yujin wrapped her arms around Wonyoung's shoulders and kissed her cheeks.

"Let's have another party tonight!"

 

Wonyoung nodded and smiled broadly, feeling enthusiastic

She is very happy to be an adult

 

"Btw, Unnie's girlfriend is also coming" Wonyoung raises an eyebrow, looking at Yujin who is now lying on her thigh

 

"Kkura-Unnie has a girlfriend?"

 

"Of course, the person is very beautiful. And kind, like an angel anyway"

"Why?? Why is your expression like that???"

 

"Ah, no. It's okay"

 

"Why?? Don't you think that someone who looks homebody like her has a girlfriend?"

 

Wonyoung nodded slowly, that's exactly what she thought.

 

TING TONG

 

"Oh, that's the person"

 

Wonyoung just sits and waits while Yujin opens the door for the guest

 

Wonyoung's eyes widen seeing the guest

 

 "U-Unnie!"

 

 

...

And, cut.

See u guys on another chapter