My Studio now Our Studio?

Star To A Star

The morning goes by as usual..at least for some part of the office. Jina is brooding in her studio since Ms Dam delivers a not so good news to her this morning which is J.One is going to visit her this evening in which she try to come up with so many execuses including past years song that should be done but voila has been released recently and let's say Jina received an earful from Ms Dam for coming up with a very illogical execuses!

To say she is nervous won't cut it out, she is terrified, can't stop looking at the watch, not wanting to eat, keeping the beanie and mask nearby where it is reachable within one second JUST in case this J.One guy decides to barge in without knocking and a whole lot more things. Yoojin pop in once a while to see how she's doing and each time her hands will shake like crazy that the memo just goes around "Too see Jane at the studio? announce your name beforehand", that's how bad her nervous is. She feels bad but her trust to Ms Dam is 100%, if she says J.One is good then J.One is good, no take-backs. Oh the mask and beanie? Let's say around 40 minutes of begging, whining, being cute and shedding non existing tears to at least wear those two in J.One's presence luckily Ms Dam agreed just because she can see the stress in her eyes about the whole thing .

Around noon, Jiyoon came to bring her out for lunch but not working either as Jina claims that she actually packed lunch; one sandwich but Jiyoon being the sweetest decides not to push Jina to be more stressed out. Jina is nimbling with her sandwich when one folder at her desktop catch her eyes entitled 'Iluna' which means dark in Basque, she takes big bite of her sandwich and store it to one side of her cheek so that her hand is free to click on the folder. Her eyes running wild reading all the unfinished lyrics, melody, notes, a jumble of words that she forgot about everything including her stored sandwich...and J.One until one sharp knock knocking her studio and she automatically reply with "come in.." without her mask and beanie.

Her eyes are still reading whatever is inside the Iluna folder but her ears catch the door opening and closing. She is waiting for Ms Dam or Jiyoon as she thought the person actually is to say something or whatever, "what a drama", she thought annoyingly. Just as she is about to turn around and ask, a stranger voice reaching her ears, "Jane?"

This is the worst! Her eyes dart side to side to allocate her mask and beanie..okay..safe..now what? Think Jina think!

"Umm..Jane right?"

Yes, Jane. It says so Jane studio,ugh! Wait..I am in Jane studio right? Of course I am, there's freaking Iluna folder there. With a deep breath, she grasp her mask and beanie to wear it all under one second and turn around.

holy...wait,what?

"Hi, Im Jisung. Han Jisung."

"J.One?"

"Oh..yea that's me. You're Jane right?"

"Mhmm me."

She is freaking out internally! One week ago, she was staring at her pencil carved H.J and now that 'H.J' is here? Bad news..bad bad news. And bad Ms Dam too! She knew it all along huhu. She can see Jisung is signaling her mask and the bump on her left cheek.

"Sick? Mump? I'm sorry, I didnt know cause Ms Dam let me meet you today", Jisung prompt while pointing at her left cheek then his left cheek.

"Oh, no no. Not mump just.. aaa..sandwich", then she slowly munch her sandwich till the bump is gone. "So..this is my studio, where your previous musics come alive"

"I see..this is quiet nice actually. I mean, there's no need to move to our studio or back to back, this literally can be our studio", Jisung says nonchalantly while walking around and inspecting the hardware in the studio.

Stumped? No! The nerve this guy got! You never change..Our Studio? It's mine! She can feel her eyes is bulging out like hello~ the deal said at his studio. Might as well Jina don't have to be with him all the time, she need to breath too. Well, she can escape too..but how can she do that if Jisung going to work with her at her studio? Where can she run off too? Nooooo~

"I thought we're supposed to like move the work to your studio. No?"

"Yea..but nah. I mean, do you prefer a studio full of men?'

Eww,yuck.. "Ha.ha. No..but the deal-"

"Don't worry about that, cause I worry about you. Seeing this studio, I very well know you won't ever able to work at my studio", Jisung replied with a cute smile as he turns to face Jina. "Also, you look quiet familiar but I'm not sure where or when"

"I heard that a lot, a common physique"

"Lol no, not that. Your finger and your voice.It looks and sounds familiar but don't tag me as creepy though", he defended himself with a cheerful laugh.

"Nah, don't worry", she lighten her voice but behind the mask, she can only smile sadly 'yes..you know me'.

That Night..

Her minds keep replaying on the event during the day. Her highschool crush, Jisung, Han Jisung, J.One once again come into her life to create music with her. Is this a sign that they are fated to be? The songs Iluna was meant to be performed together but never finished.

Iluna..! Did he saw it just now? The PC is right in front of him! Oh no no no.. no..I don't think he remember the song words by words. Worry not Jina, pretend like a total stranger and all is well again.

-Jisung POV-

He's laying on bed while thinking what had happened back in Jane Studio. Warmth? Checked. Cute? Checked. Shy? Checked. Definitely Jina? Checked.

Found you and I will see you tomorrow.