Class-mate now Seat-mate?

Star To A Star

2019..

*Riinngg!!Riinngg!!

"..14,15,16..hmm where's-"

"here!!"

"there you are Han Jisung, please take your seat cause unlike you, I have to count every head or I'll get killed", Han Jina gritted her teeth while smiling as she graced Jisung who is standing at the door right before the last rings end and of course with an exaggerated breath like he always does, everyday. He move skittishly to his seat located at second last row right next to the window. Like that, Han Jina starts to count the head again, once the number is completed, she released a happy sigh knowing she no need to meet the homeroom teacher cause everybody is present.

As if on cue, Mr Tae knock on the door and eveyone greets him. "Everyone present, Jina?". "Yes, Mr Tae". "Good, cause I have a very important news to deliver to all of you today which is your seating arrangement need to be re-arranged as requested by your math's teacher. She said, I quote that these new seating arrangement will help your class average mark in Maths", with these news, everyone is invincibly groaning and protesting.

"Now, now the name I call is in order of the table and seating partner"

"Hyunjin, Alice. Mark, Ae-ra. Han,Han."

At the name called of Han and Han, everyone stops at what they are doing and at unison look at the teacher as if he was kidding.

"What? It's in here", Mr Tae responds while holding up the paper and continue to call out names with respective partner.

Jisung reaches the seat first as he was closet and he knew Jina dreaded the arrangement cause she never drag her feet while walking. He pretends to look outside the window while actually looking at the window reflection of Jina. "Sheesh, she's annoyed", he thought. His thought is interrupted with Jina's clearing . He slowly turned to face her with his eyes round as if to question her.

"Umm..hope we went well this year" Jina quietly said with her hands out for a shake. Jisung cant help but look at hand and her face back to back. She feels like the dumb one, of course he wont take her hand. She slowly retreats her hand as her face getting warmer with blush forming on her cheek apple-like. When Jisung realise it, he shot out his hand to grab hers, both are really startled with his action and chuckled nervously.

"I mean, yeah sure?", Jisung replied awkwardly. And so that day goes by quietly..that day only.

The Next Day..

"JIIIIIIISSSUUNNNNGGG!!!!"

"Jina! I swear not me! No!"

Next Next Day..

"Han Jina! What is this?"

"What?"

"I told you not me"

Jina only nod half-heartedly without looking at him.

Next Next Next Day..

"HAN JIISSUNGG!!"

"HAN JINAAA!!"

And not a day pass by after without both pranking each other and one might say, when they're not bickering, the class will lose their color on that day.