Playtime

Playtime

For a while now Jonghyun's eyes had been following a certain body moving on the dance floor. Moving to every beat, every note, according to the melody, hitting chest pops ridiculously hard. And it didn't matter if you were a girl or a boy, sooner or later your eyes were on him and once he had caught you, there was no escape.

The young man his lips, getting up from the table he was sitting beside with his friend. “Don't wait for me” he said, smirking, making the curly-haired man arch his eyebrow. “Where're you going, Jjong?” he asked, before following the other's gaze, his mouth falling open when he understood who was the faux-blonde's prey. “Oh no way, you can't- “ But yes, he could. He was already making his way to the bar, leaving his friend shake his head and sigh.


Jonghyun wasn't stupid – he had seen the way the beautiful creature responded to those who attempted to get close to him. A smile, maybe, then he changed his place, turned his back, or simply ignored the one who was interested. Some of them he acknowledged longer than the others – he seemed to like the rough type instead of the careful one. But sooner or later they were all ditched, dumped, ignored. This diva wouldn't be an easy target, so he decided to try and collect all the information he could before attacking.

Jonghyun made his way to the bar counter and ordered a drink, eyeing the curves and spins the boy's body were making, so perfect and smooth. “Say” he asked the bar tender “do you know who he is?”

The bar tender – a good-looking male probably in his early twenties with short brown hair – glanced at the pointed direction and laughed. “You're not the first one asking, you know” he answered, clearly amused, and smirked at the other bar tender – clearly younger, with copper brown curls – who approached them behind the counter. “Say, Jinki, what's so funny?” this one asked, getting a chuckle as a response. “He's asking about the vixen.”

The younger male laughed. “Like all the others. We don't really know much about him” he then answered the waiting customer, cocking his head as his eyes, too, were fixated on that deliciously moving body. “He usually comes with his friends. They arrive together, scatter for the night, and leave together, minus the ones who have found company. Some say he's a hooker.” Jonghyun frowned. A ? No way. No one could afford him. He was too perfect for anyone to be able to pay for a night with him.

“He drinks a lot, dances the whole night through, then disappears. I've seen him leave with someone else than his friends only twice” the older bar tender – Jinki, was it? – continued, and shrugged. “I don't even know his name, but I've never seen anyone remain so... Untouchable.”

All they told him made Jonghyun want the mysterious dancer even more than he had. He grinned and reached over to pat the bar tender on his shoulder. “This will be the third time, then” the blonde exclaimed happily, leaving tip on the counter and making his way to the centre of the dance floor.


As Jjong reached the beautiful boy he immediately grabbed those slender hips, trying to bring their bodies together. Offence was the best defence, right? But before he had had the time to properly feel the other's body, the boy had already yanked himself away with a fierce, but elegant pirouette. Not surprising.

A smirk spread on Jonghyun's lips as he saw the boy's face: feline features, full lips, beautiful dark eyes. Black hair with dark red highlights, bangs falling across his face to cover his right eye. Jjong more felt than saw those dark chocolate eyes measure him under their gaze, and there he stood, proud and grinning, knowing far too well he was y as hell.

“Dance with me” he smirked, his voice steady and strong although his chest was nearly throbbing from the pace of his heartbeats.

The boy cocked his head, and let out a small laugh, letting Jonghyun catch a glimpse of perfect white teeth. He stepped closer, reaching forward to speak near Jonghyun's ear. “What makes you think you're good enough for me?” he asked, amusement clear in his voice. The blonde grinned. “I simply want to see if you can keep up with me.”

The feline male's eyebrows shot up, and for a moment he looked surprised, before chuckling. “Ohh... A cocky one, aren't you?” Before giving Jonghyun the time to answer he had pulled back and was moving his body again in slow, deep curves, his hips hitting from side to side to the bass beat that made glasses shake on tables. His hands travelled up his body, from slender thighs up to sides and chest hidden under a loose t-shirt barely covering one shoulder, and all the way up to his neck.

Jonghyun took in the way he spun his head around, hair getting slightly messy, fingers tangling in the black and red locks. The blonde his lips, moving his body to the beat, all masculine arrogance, trying not to falter as the boy's hips started going round in a deep eight-shape, his knees dipping in the middle of every curve.


Jonghyun drifted closer, attaching his hands to those slender hips that still kept on moving even under his fingers. The boy arched an eyebrow, as if questioning if Jonghyun really dared to go that far with him. Oh, Jonghyun was going to dare to go a lot further than simple skinship on dance floor tonight...

“Tell me your name” he breathed, unable to prevent a small gasp as the boy slid closer and the smooth movements were suddenly performed against his own body. The dark-haired vixen smirked at the reaction he had emitted from this stranger, and leaned in to respond: “you tell me yours first.”

“Jonghyun” he answered, inhaling deep through his nostrils, loving the scent of those dark locks – they smelled like cherries, vanilla and alcohol. A sweet combination that made Jonghyun's head spin.

“Key” the perfect creature dancing against him answered, letting out a small chuckle. “My name is Key.” He hit a couple of small, smooth chest pops, a smug and seductive smile plastered on his beautiful lips. “Do you think you can handle it?” Key purred, lips next to Jonghyun's ear, rolling his body deliciously against the blonde's, making him groan.

“I'm sure I can” he growled, inhaling Key's scent – some cologne that slightly resembled the scent of fruits or berries mixed with sweat and a faint trace of make up and hair products. Masculine, yet sweet. Perfect. And absolutely intoxicating.

Key laughed, a melodious sound, and pulled his head back to breathe against Jonghyun's lips:

“Then let's play.”



 

A/N: OLOLOL PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THE ENDING.<3