Four [Final]

The Law of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hearts are everywhere, it's hard to hate on the day." Yoona mumbled while she and Seohyun are sitting next to each other on the train. It's rush hour so it's full and there's no space between them.

 

"Yeah, I remember last year, I was in the school the entire day. I didn't know it was Valentine's Day because there aren't like this." Seohyun shares as she smiles, loving the atmosphere inside the train, with hearts and love quotes posted. It's like the train is reminding them about 'love'. It's cute yet touching.

 

"I was having my exam that time too." chuckled Yoona softly. Her school doesn't celebrate it so it's new to her to see every decoration outside.

 

"Your school hates this day, isn't it?"

 

"Looks like."

 

Seohyun laughs. "They should be reported to the police." and joke around with her girlfriend.

 

"All students would definitely love that." Yoona couldn't agree more. She took her hand gently and hold it when she noticed she keeps rubbing her hands on her lap. 

 

"That feels warm now." softly Seohyun says, placing her head on the doe-eyed's shoulder as she holds her back. Her heart feels even warmer and she loves it. She wanted to hold her since they got on the train but she got hesitant because of the people around. 

 

"We're not high school students anymore, so no one would tease us." Yoona reminded. She can always feel it, she wanted to be the one holding her hand first when they go out on a date but is always hesitant. "Don't hesitate from now on." she added, lightly giving her a kiss on her head.

 

Seohyun nodded lightly. She smiled when she felt her rubbing her hand with her thumb that didn't fail to flutter her. She's so happy that she's with her, otherwise, her night would be full of jealousy because of couples on their campus.

 

After an hour of travel, they reached the busiest street in Seoul. They haven't gone there for a date but they have been there a few times. It's like a street of love with all the decorations and people giving flowers to people passing by and love songs playing.

 

"It's like a festival." Seohyun commented when she accepted a rose from a guy who handed it to her. She sweetly says her thanks.

 

"Yeah. Didn't know the street would be like this." Yoona is amazed, couldn't stop from wandering her eyes as they walk hand in hand in the seat of people. But her eyes suddenly landed on Seohyun. Her beautiful sweet smile is melting her heart as she finds herself mesmerized by the beauty before her eyes.

 

From the sea of people, it's amazing that she can only see her. As if the world has blurred, she only has her eyes focused on her. 

 

Her heart beats fast in a good way. Unconsciously she smiled sweetly when Seohyun finds her gazes.

 

'She's so lovely.' she thought in mind. Four years and she's still crazy in love with her. 'How lucky am I to have you. I probably did great from the past life that I was blessed to meet you.' 

 

"Babe, want to buy corndogs?" Seohyun snapped her girlfriend out of reality.

 

"Y-yeah, sure." Yoona agreed that instant and the latter drags her with her that she almost lost her balance. 

 

"Two please." Said Seohyun when they reached the store that sells it. 

 

The doe-eyed think twice and she handed cash to the vendor while her girlfriend took their corndogs. 

 

"Look, even the corndogs have little hearts of ketchup." Seohyun smiled cutely upon noticing the ketchup on their corndogs.

 

"That's cute." Yoona giggles taking her share. "Now it's hard to bite on this." 

 

"Wait, we should take a picture." Seohyun stopped the doe-eyed from biting on her corndog. She took her phone out and they made sure the corndogs are in front as they took a picture together with all smiles like they were in high school.

 

"Dejavu." Yoona mumbled finally took a big bite on her corndog. 

 

Seohyun giggles before she mimics her.

 

"Feels like in high school again." Reaching for her hair, Yoona gently tucks her girlfriend's hair strands behind her ear. She did it to the opposite side as well. "I haven't mentioned, You are so beautiful tonight, Joohyun-ah." She softly says flashing a charming smile.

 

"And so are you." Seohyun smiled back, tucking her girlfriend's hair behind her ear sweetly. 

 

Yoona looked around to see if there are empty benches nearby. She saw one and she took her girlfriend's hand, gently guiding her to the bench.

 

"I think I did great on my exam." She shared as her eyes were on her snack.

 

Seohyun wasn't surprised she'll say that. "I know you did. But don't get upset if it turns out not what you expect. You did all your best and that's what matters." She replied which made the doe-eyed look at her.

 

"Thanks, Babe." Yoona smiled serenely. 

 

Taking her free hand, Seohyun gives it a rub as she leans into her face to kiss her cheek lovingly. "I'm proud of you." Whispered her.

 

Yoona kissed her cheek as well. "And so am I, my love." They both giggle but she has to cough when she suddenly got choked with the food she eats. 

 

"Omo." Seohyun immediately took the tumbler from her backpack and handed it to her.

 

Yoona took a couple of gulps and exhaled in relief once it was easy to breathe. "You brought water?" But it was surprising to her she bring it with her.

 

"I thought it would be convenient if we don't have to buy some water." Seohyun explained herself. 

 

Yoona chuckled. "You really think ahead." But she's grateful for the quick response from her. "Thanks."

 

"No problem." Said Seohyun as she gulp down the water as well.

 

Yoona returned to her food and finished it in no time. "Where should we go after this?" She's excited to explore more the street.

 

"Walking around hand in hand?" Suggested Seohyun. She doesn't want to go to one place only especially since the street is big and it offers different stuff not only street foods.

 

"And then stop to every stuff that will interest us? Let's go!" Yoona agreed and got excited. She quickly got up and offer her hand.

 

A big yet sweet smile formed Seohyun's lips as she gently took the doe-eyed's hand and stands on her feet. Without any word, they began to wander around the street. 

 

They laugh, smile, giggle as they enjoy their date for the first time on Valentine's Day, as if the world is theirs, they could only focus on each other.

 

-

 

It was a long queue but waiting paid off as Yoona got two popcorns and a small box of pizza. She jogs back to Seohyun with all smiles towards her wearing a bunny headband and a heart sticker over her right cheek.

 

"Babe look, it's snowing!" Seohyun got excited when she noticed that the snow are starting to fall just as her girlfriend returned to their table. Everyone around her is also amazed.

 

Yoona looked up and is agape. "Whoa." She's speechless and amazed.

 

"It's beautiful." Said Seohyun, giggling. She noticed the doe-eyed hasn't placed their food down and is still watching the snow causing her to open her phone and took a picture of her secretly. 

 

"Been snowing every night." Yoona took her seat, placing their food down on the table. But her girlfriend wasn't paying attention. "Yah, what's in your phone?" She wonders.

 

Seohyun showed it with glee. "Look, a bunny is amazed by the snow while buying me food." 

 

Yoona widened her eyes and glared at her. "Delete it." She demanded. She looked dumb for unknown reasons.

 

"What?! No way! You're cute." Seohyun chuckled as she stares at the photo again. 

 

"Aish. You love to make fun of me." 

 

"Because you're cute."

 

Yoona scoffs sarcastically. She shared her popcorn and casually took some to eat. But something suddenly crossed her mind that she grabs a handful of popcorn and throw it towards her girlfriend. 

 

Seohyun looked at her with playful glares.

 

"Put that phone down first." Yoona said and stuck her tongue out. 

 

Grabbing a handful of popcorns as well, Seohyun was about to throw it also when the doe-eyed quickly covered herself with her arms. "Aish!" She decided to throw it nonetheless. "Yah, don't waste money!" She immediately warned her before she could take her revenge. "I mean don't waste the popcorns." She rephrases it.

 

Yoona laughs. Instead of throwing it to her girlfriend, she opened so big to throw it in , munching it happily.

 

Seohyun is stunned. "You can do that?"

 

Yoona couldn't answer with how full is.

 

"Bunny indeed." Seohyun laughs as she finds her girlfriend funny. Her puff cheeks are so cute however that she tried to pinch her yet she slapped it away.

 

Yoona is glaring at her. She regretted putting the popcorns to . Now she has to munch it carefully. 

 

Laughing, Seohyun took a picture of her and showed it to the doe-eyed. "You look like a fool." She teases continuously but her girlfriend just keeps glaring at her. She's glad she can't talk back at her at the moment. 

 

Yoona grabs the tumbler finally and gulped down the remaining popcorn in . Before she can scold her girlfriend, she left her out of a sudden. "What a coward." she scoffs and chuckles. "Whatever." she brushed it off and just enough the popcorn back. She can't stop smiling out of a sudden, recalling what just happened earlier. She won't ever do that again.

 

After a while, Seohyun returned with a cup of hot soup. But instead of buying two, she only bought one.

 

"And where's mine?" Yoona questioned.

 

Blowing into the hot soup, Seohyun was about to give it to her when the doe-eyed hold the cup through her hands that were around the small cup. "Hmm?"

 

"You're supposed to blow it closer." says Yoona softly as she leans down and blows on it softly.

 

The contact of their hands sends warmth to Seohyun's hands and her heart flutters watching her dear girlfriend. Unconsciously she smiled a little as she enjoys watching her quietly. She's mesmerized by her own little actions. The way she took her time blowing on it is cute and adorable, at the same time sweet. 

 

"Yoongie-ah." softly she called her.

 

Yoona slowly looked up only to be greeted by a pair of soft lips against hers. Her heart skips a beat as she closes her eyes to lean into the sweet and warm kiss without moving her lips. The snowdrops on their heads and shoulders continuously, as if showering them with joy from the heavens above. 

 

After a while, She opened her eyes after a couple of seconds when she leaned out. She smiled warmly at her. 

 

"It's yours, Babe." Seohyun sweetly smiled.

 

"How about you?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

 

"Your throat must be rough right now, you need some hot soup." explained Seohyun as she slowly pulled her hands 

 

"Let's share instead." Yoona pushes the cup back to her girlfriend.

 

"No, I'm okay with the water." But Seohyun insists, pushing it back to her.

 

"Fine." Said Yoona as she flashes a brief choding smile before she took a sip of it. "Thanks." she added as she briefly stop and sip on it again. The soup definitely helps as it keeps her warmer and the little itchy has disappeared.

 

"How was it?" Seohyun felt bad for making fun earlier so she thought of helping her.

 

"I feel good now." 

 

"Glad to know." 

 

Yoona sips on it again and again until there's half left, she give it to her immediately. "You finish it."

 

"Not that I mind." said Seohyun, finishing it all and let out a sigh.

 

"You want to enter the mall and watch a movie?" An idea pop-up Yoona's mind. She missed going on a movie date with her girlfriend.

 

"Is there an interesting movie?" Seohyun asks since she wasn't fond of theater movies recently.

 

"Hmm, let me see." Opening her phone, Yoona checks the movie app of the mall and checks the movies. Everything that was posted is a romance which she isn't a fan of. And so as her girlfriend who loves horror movies and thrillers. "Nothing interesting." she shared.

 

Seohyun shrugs her shoulders. "That means, we're staying here and, enjoy the snow." she doesn't mind it, she loves winter out from all seasons as she looks up to the sky.

 

Yoona was about to reply when she spotted her parents coming out of a clothing line store. She hastily lowered her head and hide through her girlfriend. "Aish, why are they here?"

 

"What's wrong?" Seohyun is confused.

 

"My parents." informed Yoona lowly. "Don't move, they'll catch me."

 

Looking behind, Seohyun can see Mr and Mrs. Im in front of the store indeed. "Does they know the school is strict apparently?"

 

"Yes." Yoona nodded. 

 

"I think they're on a date too. They won't be leaving that instant. We might encounter them anywhere here. We should hide inside the cinema then." Seohyun got an idea.

 

"Yeah, great idea." A big smile plastered Yoona's face but she hastily lowered herself again. Seohyun gathers their staff and grabs her hand as they left the place, heading straight to the mall. 

 

-

 

The couple got tickets to random romance movies easily because it already started. When they entered the cinema, there are few people only that it is also easy to get a seat. Both scanned the place first before they got comfortable. 

 

"I wonder what movie is this about?" asks Seohyun softly. At least they have pizza they'll enjoy while watching.

 

"I don't know." Yoona simply replied, taking a big bite of the pizza.

 

"You really should eat a lot." Seohyun's happy her girlfriend is eating a lot. After her stressful review, she deserves to relax and eat whatever that craves her.

 

Yoona flashes a choding smile as she enjoys her pizza and at the same time couldn't understand the movie. It seems they're already in the middle of it that it's hard to understand. But the couple in the movie is quarreling.

 

"Tsk, this is why I hate romance. There's no thrill." shared Seohyun loud enough for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter