Graceful

Graceful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kal Sowon enters the YG Entertainment building with his manager. There will be a discussion about her being in a 12 episode web drama. It's a big opportunity for her since a famous director and writer handpicked her into being the female lead since she fits the character. 

"Oppa?" Sowon mutters. Her manager looks at her. "What?"

"Do you have any idea what this series is about?"

The manager shrugs as they enter the elevator to the 6th floor. "I just know that it's a high school drama. The female lead had a strong personality, and she has a male best friend, who happened to be the male lead."

"That sounds kinda boring." Sowon pouts.

"The male lead was a nerd, but he has a secret that the female lead will discover." the manager grins.

Sowon sighs, "So that's the plot twist."

The elevator door opened on the 6th floor, and they went out. Sowon smoothes her skirts as they head to the meeting room. When they arrived, some staff were already there. One of the staff approaches them.

"Are you here for the meeting?" the staff asks. The manager nods. "Yes. Are we late?"

"No. But the meeting is moved for another hour. The director and writer are stuck in traffic. Please wait for a while. You can go to the cafeteria or waiting area if you want." 

"Ahh... Okay. Thank you." The manager bows before bowing to the staff. He faces Sowon.

"What?" Sowon asks.

"The meeting is delayed for an hour." The manager looks at his phone. "I need to call the head of the magazine company for your shoot later to move the schedule or make the other model go first. Do you want to eat? We can go to the cafeteria."

Sowon shook her head. "No, but can I roam around. I haven't explored this new building. Only the 2nd, 6th, 7th, and ground floor. I wanna take selfies while I'm here." Sowon said. 

"Okay. I will call you when they are here. Wear your mask, okay?"

"Yes, yes," Sowon said before walking away. 

She first explores the 6th floor since she's already there. The floor is mostly meeting rooms and offices for YG Actors. She even greeted some actors she met on her way and took a selfie with Yoo In Na.

She went down on the 5th floor, which is mostly recording studios. She sees Lee Suhyun and talks to her for a while before Suhyun excuses herself since she's recording with her brother.

She went down another floor, and it was the dance room floor. She saw some places where Treasure members took their selfies, so she also did it. She has no plan of posting it because posting a selfie needs a go signal from the higher-ups and her parents.

She passes by each dance room, and she's amazed that it's enormous that she expects. She passed by TREASURE's dance studio when she heard a mellow song playing. The door is slightly open, so she takes a look inside out of curiosity.

Inside, she saw a man dancing to the song. She can't see his face clearly, but he dances gracefully. He's expressing the music with his dance move. It wasn't the typical idol move that was fierce and powerful but graceful and expressive.

Sowon unconsciously holds on to the door handle and pushes the door open. "Ohh!!!" Sowon hissed before taking a step inside the dance studio. The man glances in her direction before going to the audio setup and stops the music. He looks back at Sowon.

"Can I help you?" he asks.

Sowon suddenly feels nervous. "Uhmmm... I'm sorry. I was just roaming around since I hadn't explored the whole building. The door is open, I promise, and I heard a song playing, so I took a peek and saw you dancing." she paused. "You dance gracefully," she said nervously. 

"Ahh..." The man just said.

Sowon took a step closer and pulled down her mask. "I'm Kal Sowon," she said.

The man looks surprised when he sees her face. He bows to her before introducing himself. "Nice to meet you. I'm TREASURE's So Junghwan."

"Nice to meet you, too." Sowon said as she bowed back. When she looks at Junghwan again, he suddenly looks nervous.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing you." So Won apologized.

"No, it's fine. I'm just practicing a dance step." Junghwan explains. Sowon smiled and just nodded. 

"So, I should leave so you can continue your practice." Sowon bows curtly before turning her back on Jung Hwan.

"Wait!" Junghwan stops her. Sowon glances back at him.

"Can you watch me dance?" Junghwan went to the audio set up and opened the laptop. He opened the browser and went to YouTube. He searches for something and looks at Sowon. He gestures to her to come closer. Sowon went near him and took a peek at the monitor. The video playing has the same song that Junghwan was dancing to a while ago. A man in the video is dancing the same routine, too.

"I'm practicing this dance routine for a project. I want to do my best and perfect the routine, so I will do great on that project." Junghwan explains.

Sowon continues to watch. "I think you get it. You're graceful. But the hand gestures you did a while ago were a bit stiff." Sowon honestly said before looking at Junghwan.

"Really?" Junghwan said as he held out his hand and tried to make his hand move softer. Sowon imitates the hand gestures of the dancer in the video. "You should move your wrists, too. Like this." Sowon shows it to Junghwan. Junghwan tries to imitate it, but his hand still looks stiff. 

Sowon giggles and unconsciously touches Junghwan's hand and forearm and moves it. "Like this. Make your wrists relax and soft and move it like this." Sowon continues to move Junghwan's hand while Junghwan stares at Sowon's face. Sowon stares back at the monitor before looking back at Junghwan. "Like this, okay?" Sowon smiles at him before sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter