Don't Say I love you -designed by bangbangvip

Fantastical Enigma Graphic Request Shop [NOT TAKING REQUESTS]

STORY LINK

STORY SUMMARY

Basically the story is about Ok Taecyeon falling for a Baek He-Ran; Park Jin Young's niece who he has hidden from the media after his sister’s death. In the story, He-Ran has leukemia but refuses to tell her love ones (except her uncle JYP) that she does. Taecyeon who has never had the chance to feel love or be in a relationship because of his over crazed fans, happens to meet He-Ran in the elevator after her meeting with her uncle and instantly can’t get her off his mind. When finally getting the chance to know her name and after plenty of meaningful conversations, Taecyeon realizes that he might actually have a crush on He-Ran, and ends up asking her on a date. However, she declines and causes Taecyeon to become baffled. Wanting to know why and to know more about He-Ran, he tries to unravel things he’s not supposed to. Further through the story, He-Ra n will eventually go on a date with him but will ask him to promise to her that he will never say the words “I love you”. But we all know how powerful love can be, he will eventually say it to her. Also in the story, there will be a short love triangle between Nichkhun, Taecyeon and He-Ran. (Though I might change as the story goes on)

*POSTER*

*BACKGROUND*

Notes: Sorry for the wait.I hope you dont mind that i changed the pictures of Khun and Taec. And I apologize that you cant really see the color of your characters hair, but that tends to happen a lot after the poster is finally finished. If you want their hair color to show though, or to have it known, I think putting up character profiles might be a good way to go. Please do remember to credit bangbangvip@Fantastical Enigma. Thank you for requesting.