And here's where it starts...

A Combined AFF Family Story

Stepping into the richly coloured restaurant that was beautiful with it's deep, mahogany furniture, and bright oak walls, I felt warm - cosy - inside. The beautiful, dark turquoise that accented elegantly and, undoubtedly, effortlessly, around the room, clung to me, making me feel the breath of an ocean that filled my mind. I was in awe.

Slowly walking up to the tall, registration counter that was now placed in all these new, posh restaurants, I fixed the hem of my deep blue, almost navy, dress, and quietly waited for the assistant to notice me standing there. Soon enough, I saw him, with his slick, black hair, smile at me warmly and asking what name my table was booked under.

I felt my voice caught up in a fence within my throat as I glanced over his extremily stereotypical waiters outfit; the long, black trousers with that crisp, white shirt and the sleek, black waistcoat, accented by the outfit-making bowtie.

"Name?" the waiter repeated, patiently, the soft smile still strongly evident on his lips.

"Eeerr," I stuttered, finding myself suddenly fiddling around in my clutch back and pulling out a slip of folded, white paper.

"Bang... Cheolyong?" I finally read out, lifting my gaze, bewildered from the page, and wondering if I had pronounced the name right.

"Ah," the waiter's smile broadened. "Your date has already arrived." And with that he slowly nodded me in the right direction, pressing me lightly on the back to encourage me to follow his instructions.

I smiled, waringly, up at the waiter then did as he said. Walking forward I felt a sudden beuatiful, soft light emerge and scent of mystic smoke filled the air, almost like it was being pumped out of a smoke machine. As I drew further in, a tall, dark figure appeared, wearing a warm, light grey suit and as I walked closer to him, I noticed the flicks of dark, almost black, hair fall neatly into place over his face. He had a strong neckline but his face was soft and welcoming.

Walking closer to him, he dropped his gaze from afar and looked upon me, smiling warmly. Holding out his arm for me to take hold of, he lead me forward, further into the mist.

"Are you... my date?" I ask quietly, hoping fully that he ould be as the deep, passion that filled his almond coloured eyes was beautiful.

"Ah," he sighed, casually, his voice showing a sense of welcoming. "No, but you will see him soon."

My eyes widened as I felt him slip his arm away, and nod me forward, smiling. "Wait, what?"

Uncontrollably, I felt my body move further and further into the mist. By then the mysterious dusty cloud had fully surrounded me, almost like a long corridor of smoke.

Walking deeper into the mist, a new figure came into sight. This man was very tall, I noticed, and had a thin, elegant frame. He wore a bright, cheery waiter's suit, the colours a little less strict then the suit that the first waiter had been wearing. His hair was a died, bleach blonde and his face was more childlike then the man previous. He held his left hand, politely, behind his back and on the other, he balanced a round tray of champagne glasses, all filled with a rich, gold liquid.

"Ma'dam," he bowed, leaning the tray towards me and encouraging me to take one.

I hesitated but slowly did as he suggested, smiling and nodding slightly towards him. After I took a slow sip of the champagne I felt the lifting bubbles run through my throat and I shivered with delight as I took another sip.

The man, or boy even, smiled triumphantly at me, proud that I liked it that much, then nodded for me to continue onwards.

I looked, confusingly at him, and he laughed under his breath, then repeateded the nodding action.

Taking the instruction I followed further into the mist, the boy flowing deeply behind me, into the mist that surrounded him. Quicker then before, a new figure appeared, this time, much more masculine. His chocolate brown hair swept effortlessly over his eyes and even through the black, waiters outfit he wore, it was still clear that the body that was embraced underneath was full of muscles. As I drew nearer to him, his cheeky, yet warm, smile made my heart flutter uncontrollably, but I knew too well that it was highly likely to be more lust then love.

"Ah," he said, reaching out to touch a few front strands of my tied back, long, crimson hair. "Would you like me to fix your hair?"

I could feel myself laugh under my breath, wondering why anyone would need this kind of waiter.

"Ah-aniyo," I smiled, trying my best to say the word correctly in Korean.

I watched as the smile that was on his lips, grew further out as he spoke strongly, "Wow, you have fantastic pronouciation."

Laughing at his attempt at english I began to walk forward, bowing back to him as he waved happily, showing off that gorgeous smile.

Feeling more confident, I walked further, and more strongly, into the smoke, not even feeling the high heels on my feet hurting me. Soon, I caught a glimpse of a round, mahogany, restaurant table and my heart began to flutter knowing that I would soon meet my date and as I causiously walked up to the image in the distance, a tall, new figure appeared, stretching out his arm in the direction of the table, wearing a small smile on his face. His hair was also, newly blonde and under his eyes were dark mysteries that formed themselves as half circles. The butler outfit he wore fitted his figure perfectly and as I drew closer to the table, still not being able to see my date, I felt myself wobble and the man laugh, grabbing onto me before I fell. Laughing with him, I let him take my champagne glass, and as he did so, I saw a sudden movement accur infront of me. Glancing at the butler's face anxiously, I noticed he was unnerved and smiled encouragingly towards me. Taking his expression as a go-ahead, I turned my gaze back towards the table and saw the figure of a man, sitting firmly on a deep red, mahogany chair, on the other side of the table. His eyes were a peircing, playful colour, filled with fun and laughter. The locks of his brounette hair that harboured many highlights of gold and bronze, swiftly caressed passed those beautiful eyes and as I gazed apon him I could feel my insides flip with awe; the butterflies that had been waiting to wake for so long were doing so and freely flying around in my stomach. The broad, cheeky smile that he wore on his face made me laugh, his strong neckline making me stare for almost an eternity, and as the butler indicated for me to take a seat, I broke away from my gaze and my whole body moved swiftly into a bow towards the man that sat in front of me. Then slowly I begin to sit down on the seat opposite him that the butler had pulled, politely out for me.

My eyes fluttered over my date and I began to smile as I--

I could feel myself barf at the horrid stench in that bar restaurant. The man, in front of me, with his horridly, dyed, bright orange, nearly red hair, was tearing pieces away from his chicken bone. I grimaced at his unpolite and utterly attrocious maner, quickly lifting the back of my hand to my mouth to stop the little I had actually eaten that meal from coming back up again.

"Are you not going to eat that," the man - or should I say monster? - gulped, chunks of chicken still in his mouth.

I shook my head, trying my best not to look at him. Why couldn't the dream about my blind date have been true? Why couldn't my have been G.O. and my waiter have been Thunder? Why couldn't he have offered me champagne and Joon... ask to fix my hair, even if it were rediculously funny. Could Seungho not have been my butler, showing me the table, and why couldn't I be sitting here with Mir right now, not with this mucky man - what did he call himself? Jae-Hwa? - and the stink of alcohol in a bar that was grossly covered with food stains all over the walls and the latest sport match loudly pushing itself out of the flatscreen tv attatched to the top corner of the room.

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and, releaved that I could feel it was a phone call, meaning that I could leave that rotten place even if it were just for a few minutes. Lifting up my phone to show the man I worded, in my best korean, "I'll have to take this, sorry."

The creature nodded, showing a flash of chicken riddled teeth and before I could barf all over him, I swiftly got up and ran into the bathroom.

Breathing deeply, thankful that the bathroom actually some decent air, I glanced at the screen on my phone, showing me exactly who was calling. I sighed happily, seeing it was actually someone who I could speak to in English. It was tiring trying your best to speak Korean, let alone it being in actual South Korea. I didn't even know how I was persuaded to come to South Korea, let alone stay here for 3 months. And even though the person phoning would have to pay a bomb, due to the fact she was phoning from overseas, she still insisted in doing so.

I sighed, knowing exactly what I was going to say to her when I answered the call. Slowly lifting my phone, I clicked the answer button and as I put the phone up to my ear, I calmly asked, "Alla, why on earth did you set me up on a blind date with this guy?!"


 

Okay that is the first chapter done!! Written merrily by me, kimi :D :D now it's all up to you guys!! I have no say how the story goes.

When it's your turn to write, go crazy and make this story so extremily memorable!!

This is going to be so fun :D :D

 

I opened the name of the main character up to you guys!! Well, It'll mostly be whoever is writing the second chapter (sheila... shhhh XD XD). Maybe I'll let people suggest and I'll put up a poll so that we can all decide. And with the person on the other end of the phone, you can either allow "Alla" to be her name or her nickname or whatever. Let the choice be yours XD XD

 

 

this is my ideal image of Jin-Hwa btw, except in this scene not so..... pleasent?? XD