Insomnia Nights.

I'll give you my love, 엠블랙

An hour had passed and I assumed everyone was sleeping and it was barely 9 P.M,. I had taken my shower and made my cup of tea, awaiting for my luggage. I didn't think I needed to disturb Oppa, but I was sitting in my room completely forgetting I didn't have clothing and I took the shower. Aish, I thought, as I sat on my bed, with my towel wrapped around my torso tightly. My hair was drenched in a neat mess, so to kill time, I sat in front of the mirror brushing it to retain my volume. I also began to apply a thin line of liner on my eyes, winging the corner to bring out my eyes. Ding, I heard the front door and instantly stood up, grabbing my wallet, aware everyone was asleep so even being in such a unpleasant state, I wouldn't be caught. I thanked the deliver man and paid him a decent heavy tip, as he bowed and thanked me continuously. Closing the door, I hanged my large handbag on my shoulder and gripped the small carry on's handle. I brought both inside easily but what was irritating me was my one large heavy luggage. I had packed everything inside basically leaving the hotel, I was suppose to be living here now till Oppa returned.

I walked down the hall to retrieve the luggage. I saw Lee Joon and instantly gasped, gripping my towel tighter. He looked passed me and behind him, I saw my luggage. He was easily dragging it to my room and looked at me blandly. I followed him rather stood outside the door frame of my new bedroom. He placed it beside the other and left the room quietly without even glancing my way again. I bite my lower lip, feeling slightly awkward now but ignored it as I spent the rest of the night, setting up my room. I wore denim shorts and a loose white shirt, as I spent nearly four hours finishing and unpacking my luggage. I yawned and glanced at my time, 12:47 A.M, pass midnight. I stretched and strangely didn't feel tired, my thoughts were somehow very clouded. With a sigh, I stood up and went into the living room to possibly fall asleep watching T.V, because everyone was sleeping soundly.

I approached the living room and a dim light was on. I shaded my eyes and grunted walking towards it. The T.V, was on? I approached the sofa and I saw Lee Joon who was glancing at the screen mindlessly. I stood over him for a second and stared at him, his eyes didn't blink nor drift from the pointless screen. Maybe he is still angry at me, I thought. Regardless, I walked around the sofa and sat beside him to join the mindless T.V. watching. It was the news channel, talking about absolute nothing that even I became mindless and blocked the voices out my ears. After awhile, I glanced my eyes towards the corner to see Lee Joon and without thinking I asked in a hush tone,

"why are you still up?", I was honestly expecting him to sleep the most, since he exhausted himself the most today. I also expected him to brush me off as though it wasn't my business, I was expecting alot. But the response I got didn't satisfy me at all rather it made me abit upset, he merely shrugged his shoulders.

My mind began to ache again and wonder, as my posture mimicked Lee Joon's, quiet, dull and emotionless. Did I do something wrong?, my eyes remained on the screen, my lips parted and slowly my mouth began to spill questions and remarks, that I had no control over, "do you hate me Lee Joon?",

"No"
"do you hate me, Ha Na?",
"No", I mimicked. After a few minutes of silences I brought my attention away from the screen and glanced at Lee Joon, as my chin rested on my elbow against the arm of the chair,

"How come your not sleeping?",
"I couldn't sleep", he said moving his attention from the pointless screen and brought his neck back, glaring at the ceiling above him.

"so you've moved here now, uh?", he stated in such a absent-minded tone.
"yeah, Oppa and Seungho suggested it",
"figures, being the leader he's the one making the decisions",
"are you not happy with his decision?",
"it's not the worst he's made", and brought his head to the side, glancing my way in return as I continued to glance at him. I bite my lower lip abit, feeling as though I got Lee Joon's approval to stay, thus getting entire MBLAQ's approval.

"about the luggage, komwao", Lee Joon, nods quietly and continued to gaze at me.
"you should sleep, Joon", I frowned.
"insomnia, you know what is it?",

Of course I knew what it was but did Lee Joon suffered from it? It was believable because these past weeks I've seen Lee Joon push himself beyond limits; however I assumed it was just the same in the past causing him to pay the consequences of sleep. I get up from the sofa and head to the kitchen, feeling Lee Joon, turning his head towards my direction in confusion, watching my steps as I disappeared inside. After a few minutes later, I came back to the sofa, with a tray in my hand. Lee Joon didn't notice till I placed it in front of us on the coffee table and sat beside him. Dragging myself close to him as he raised a brow. I poured honey on a spoon and poured it into the warm milk and stirred. I scooped milk into the spoon and placed it close to his smooth lips.

"drink it...", I commanded softly. Surprisingly, Lee Joon, parts his lips and takes a drag; he didn't question me rather continued to drink as I feed him the honey milk. His eyes lingered on me as mine did on him, I giggled, suddenly realizing, I was feeding Lee Joon? He rose a brow and asked, as the corner of his lip's rose, "what's so funny?", and I continued to giggle while putting the empty glass down on the tray, adoring Lee Joon's hidden smile.

"I'm feeding the cat boy, milk, the irony of that", I tauntly stated. A few light laughter later I sighed and bluntly spatted.

"can we be friend's if we don't detest each other?",
"aren't we already friends? your like the perfect rival when it come's to attention",

He asked curiously. I nod in agreement and we suddenly began to talk, in depth conversations as Lee Joon explained his coming on my bother, the movie Ninja Assistance's plot, the formation of MBLAQ, including where the member's were arose from, the room became alive with muffle laughter, trying to keep quiet, covering our mouths several times,

"wait, Mir was a farmer?!", I yelled between giggles. I held the side of my waist now.

In panic and between chuckles, Lee Joon placing his hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter. I suddenly blush as my laughter stopped and slowly Lee Joon brought his hand off my mouth. Unconsciously I approached him and wrap my arms around his slender neck. Slowly brought my back against the sofas arm for support. I leaned againist, bringing Lee Joons body close beside mine, he actually followed along. He rested his jawline along the base of my arm, nuzzling into it like a pure cat. I caressed his soft locks, as he closed his eyes. Placing my jawline along the crown of his head; I held onto Joon and allowed him to sleep before I drifted into my own.

"Hyung!", I suddenly twitched and could hear Mir's panicked tone ringing in my ear that it woke me up, it wasn't distant rather it was very close. I continued to drift into my sleep and could hear the chattering very faint yet close to my ear,

"Aigoo, think Joon finally made his move on her?", G.O's velvet voice rang in my ears causing my nose to twitch again.
"I highly doubt it, I don't think Ha Na goes down that easy", a familiar voice declared in a light sigh, Seungho-Oppa?

"shouldn't we get him off her, she's probably suffocating under all that muscle", I smiled in my smile, Thunder.

They're conversations began to be heard vividly and clearly, as I began to wake up mentally. I suddenly felt something warm, near my chest and arms.  I instantly opened my eyes and looked straight at the ceiling and then to my left seeing MBLAQ behind the coffee table surrounding me. Wait! No! That wasn't the entire MBLAQ, I glanced down to what I thought would be a dream. Lee Joon, was resting himself against me, as my arm wrapped around his shoulders holding him firmly. I brought my free hand over my mouth, placing my index finger against the petals of my lips, indicating towards the rest of MBLAQ to stay quiet. As they nodded, slightly nervous. I slid myself from under Lee Joon. I held the back of his head, cradling it against me and placed it gently under the sofa's pillow cushion to rest and continue sleeping. I slowly walked away from the living room as the rest of MBLAQ followed me into the kitchen, eager to know what they just saw. Seungho, kindly closed the kitchen door as I sat on the counter, placing my hands against my forehead and leaned on my elbows on-top of the counter. I sighed and everyone sat on the stools sourrounding me again, directly glaring at me. I slowly brought my hands off my face to begin my explanation.

"so you cured Chang Sun's insomnia, Ha Na?",

Seungho lightly joked, clearly he had observed the glass on the table but more so he wanted to assure me, it was okay. I smiled, thank god I had Seungho on my side. I contently sighed, stating, "we should let him sleep, I'll make us breakfast", I cooed as I got off the stool and turned around towards the oven. I started a hot pan and began to boil water in a pot beside it, making herbal tea and Moo Saengchae as the member's began to slowly head towards the bathroom to brush their teeth, shower and change wardrobes for the day. Each in an originated pace as one by one they prepared and stepped back to sit in the counter. I leaned against the counter and took a long drag of my tea, as I felt eye's still lingering along me. To be honest, I couldn't explain properly so I chose to remain quiet about the topic.