Because the world deserves to know

Because I Can't Get You Out of my Head

Sana to Tzuyu

 

It has been 5 years, jagi. Five beautiful years. Maybe people are surprised with the sudden declaration, but I thought they should know how no one, not even their antics, would stop us at just 5 years. At first, we never really thought of sharing it with people (except to those who are close to us) because maybe it will end at some point — but I have never been more sure of you. But even if we were to make a pact to just disclose it once it ends, then that would mean I would never get the chance to actually tell it — because I found my best self with you (and continually being better), and with us, nothing can go against. Five years and we kept getting stronger together. From all these industry and media shenanigans, our nature of work, the pandemic, post-pandemic stress, and the bigotry. You must love me that much for staying that long — I wouldn't blame you though.

Five years and I am still in awe with you. Even if I tell you how beautiful and intelligent you are every second of the day it wouldn't still suffice. Even if I put together all my thoughts in a huge stack, I would not still understand the way you make me feel and of why if I only have to feel one emotion, it would be this ineffableness. You are the most amazing person, the most insightful, the creative one in this relationship, your humor is unmatchable, and your flaws — do you even have one? I like you for many things, but I love you despite anything.

Happy 5th anniversary, jagi. We grew together and as individuals. I am so thankful to exist in the same timeline as you, to share my best moments with you. And now, immortalizing a milestone with you because the world deserves to know.