I Like You

Life With Children
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the elder siblings were having their conversation, Hong joong was entertaining Wonjun before Seulgi told Wonjun that his mom was calling him. That only left Hong joong and Seulgi in the room together.

 

“So Hong joong, how are you and my precious daughter doing?” “We’re doing good actually. Treating her like the queen she is.” “Good good. So did you two have yet?” The question immediately caught him off guard.

 

“Huh?” “So are you confirming or denying it?” “We didn’t have , sir. We are taking things slow.” Seulgi nodded, listening to the teenager’s answer. “What if Yerim says that she is ready, what would you do?”

 

Another question that had completely caught him off guard, he was luckily saved by Joohyun, who hit Seulgi’s head. Seulgi whines but Joohyun ignores him and smiles at Hong joong.

 

“Ignore him, Hong joong, he’s too protective of Yeri.” “I understand Mrs. Kang, I want to tell you guys that we’re not doing anything until we’re ready.” “I believe you. Now Seulgi, come and help me with something.”

 

Seulgi again whines but gets up to help his wife. Wonjun comes back again with a smile and goes back to sitting next to Hong joong. 

 

“Hey hyung, I wanted to ask you something?” “Uh sure?” “There is a girl I like but I’m too nervous to confess to her. I was wondering if you could help me?” Hong joong smiles. “Of course.” 

 

The older siblings came back to the living room and the two sat back down. “Hey hyung, are you okay?” “Now I am. All thanks to your girlfriend. Wish me luck.” Wonwoo leaves the house on a mission to make up with Mingyu. 

 

“Oppa is an idiot but hopefully, he wins Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter