The Idea She Doesn't Know

Fancy Love: True Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one store outside their building....

"Why are you so quiet?" Chan asked Nayeon to break the silence between them two. Nayeon who was so low, that her face is almost 5 inch from her food, sighed. She lifted her face up to Chan. "I'm always quiet," Chan wanted to laugh at her lie. He can't believe she just said she's "always" quiet. "Then, why are you low again?" he changed his question.

 

Nayeon desperately sighed again. "Didn't you see it?" "What didn't I see?" Chan asked, and Nayeon scrolled on her phone. She showed her phone to Chan's face. "Ahh this?"

 

"Look at my rank! I ranked number two this week! And Lisa ranking above me, it really makes no sense." Nayeon said making a sad face while Chan's observing the phone. "It does makes sense." Chan said continuing to eat his ramen. 

 

"How does it makes sense? Huh? I should be the one on top not her!" Nayeon angrily said. Immature, Chan sighed. Nayeon is older than him but how could she act like this? He thinks she's really obsessed on being number one.

 

"You're still on top," Chan said wiping his face with a tissue. Nayeon who was slurping her noodles, looked at him. Why am I on the top when I'm number two?! Nayeon's look made Chan think what she was thinking.

 

"Even though you're number two, you're still  on top. You know... for me, you're really immature. I don't know why you want to be on top of everything. It makes sense that Lisa is on number one spot because she's pretty. I admit it. When I first saw her, I thought that time, 'Wow, she's really pretty.' Don't tell me you didn't think of that also. It was very obvious that you thought of her pretty when she it was her first day, because you complimented her a million times."

 

"It was a joke," Nayeon tried to lie. Chan shooked his head. "No. You were so sincere that time."

 

"How could you explain that?" Nayeon tested him. It's not like he can prove it to me, she thought. She just thought.

 

"You even posted on Colorgram your pictures you took with her on the third day when she entered in the company. You captioned it, 'BE JEALOUS EVER

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter