Ranked 2

Fancy Love: True Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon looked at her cellphone to see if, Jennie, her bff who works at Fire, a dating app, have already messaged her. Still nothing. She's been waiting for more than 30 minutes for her answer. Where did she go? Just then, her phone vibrated. She immediately looked at it. It was Jennie!
She thought Jennie had a good news but when she looked (just looked not read) at the message, there was a 'TT' at the end
Huh? She kind of sensed a bad news because of that emoticon but she ignored that and she kept positive. What's my Elo ranking today? She was expecting one like she always ranked but when she opened the message, And read it, she was shot to her core. 

SHE RANKED NUMBER 2 ON ELO RANKING OF FIRE!

What?! She lost her mind that time. She shouldn't be on the 2nd place. She should be first! She typed in her reply to Jennie:
 

WHO IS NUMBER ONE?!

Im Nayeon. A girl who takes pride in these things: success, beauty and her Elo ranking and score on the Fire app. She doesn't even know why she takes her Elo ranking seriously. She just thought her ranking in there would get her some respect. Ever since, she ranked first on that Elo thingy, everybody who doesn't like her, liked her. Maybe that's the reason why.

Jennie replied after 5 minutes. In that 5 minutes, Nayeon can't sit still on her chair so she stood up and tried to calm herself down. "Calm down, calm down... I won't die if I ranked two... I'm still in top 3... that's no problem," breathing in and out, she said.
She checked Jennie's reply. It was a picture. Before she could open it, another reply from Jennie was received.


Please don't ruin your friendship in a ranking. It's just a ranking... revenge shouldn't cross your mind, okay?


After reading this, she thought did Jennie ranked number one? Or did Sana ranked 1? She got more furious more about this. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter