Of course they'll evacuate the building!

How B.A.P got blonde hair and more of Zelo's pranks.

Yongguk was at the end of his tether. How did Zelo always manage to bring out the worst?

From far behind the police cordon they watched the armed Korean SWAT team surround the entrance of COEX Mall. Then, all the uniformed men rushed into the building. When the last one disappeared, Yongguk turned his head looking at Zelo. He seemed to be pretty nervous.

"Well done, kiddo!"

He just looked defiantly and then sighed.

"Who could have known that they'll evacuate the whole building?"

"Zelo... You caused an alert that there's a bomb inside the mall! Of course they'll evacuate the building!"

"I noticed that... Don't yell at me, hyung..."

"C'mon... let's go home..."

Silently they walked their way back home, thankful that most people on the streets in their neighbourhood had rushed to the mall, leaving them in peace. As they walked over another street Yongguk gave the boy next to him a concerned look. Was there any illness, causing the person infected to push every random button within range? Because if there was such an illness, Zelo definitely had it.

He really kept him on the run, causing trouble with every step he took. Zelo had talent with this, Yongguk had to admit. He caused a mass hysteria a few times and evacuated a few buildings, for example

- the American Embassy in Seoul,

- a factory for dangerous chemicals,

- and well, right now the CEOX Mall.

Yongguk couldn’t help but grin as he remembered what the group had dubbed "ZPB", short for "Zelo’s Personal Best". This list included

- the emergency landing of their plane in the middle of nowhere in Japan,

- the unwanted dive of a russian submarine, open for tourists,

- and finally the inhibition of the Statue of Liberty for days, after he left his bag up there and pushed an emergency button, assuming he called the elevator.

Yongguk didn’t need to mention that their papers where also blown up during the following blasting operation. Shaking his head the leader opened the apartment door and closed it behind Zelo again. The youngest sat down on the couch and switched on the TV before following him into the kitchen where Yongguk placed the food they’d bought in the fridge.

"Do you want one too?", the youngest asked as he grabbed an apple.

"No thanks...", Yongguk answered as he went into the living room again and threw his jacket on the armrest of the couch, then sat down and followed the TV program.

A few minutes later, Zelo appeared again and quietly passed him a coke. Yongguk smiled, watching Zelo as the boy took the jacket and tidily hung it up. Then he sat down next to Yongguk. They were both quiet, waiting for the others to come home from their chores and schedules as it was getting late already.

"The shopping was fun...", Zelo finally said after a few minutes and Yongguk grinned. "Hyung... I didn't wanna screw up your day..."

Yongguk sighed and shook his head.

"If you'd screw up my day with every of your actions, I wouldn't be here anymore..."

"Oh..."

"Come here..."

Zelo moved closer, pressing his skinny body into Yongguks. The older wrapped one arm around his thin frame and a little sigh left his lips. Yongguk could hardly hold back his laughter. The maknae was way too cute!

"And you really aren't pissed?"

"Of course not..."

"Hm..."

Finally, Yongguk felt him falling asleep. Carefully, he lifted him up and carried him into their bed-room. Then he took a look at his watch, realizing that it was past 8pm already. The others would be back soon, he could as well go to sleep too. He went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and changed into his favorite gray sweatpants and a plain white shirt. Coming back into the dorm, he carefully got under Zelo's blankets. Quickly the youngest wrapped his arms around him, mumbling something about a teddy and then falling silent again. Yongguk grinned and yawned, before closing his eyes.

Tomorrow will be weekend... great.

Zelo is always pretty disaster creative at weekends.

 

 

 

 


Wooohoooooh~ This is random XD But it just came to my mind and I found it so cute and asdfghjlkjhgufzt I can totally imagine something like this happen lmao! Baby Jello keeping his hyung on the run ^^ Isn't this cute? You have to admit that it's cute <3

Now tell me: Who should this cutie prank next?! ^^