I look like a short-haired Paris Hilton!

How B.A.P got blonde hair and more of Zelo's pranks.

Zelo couldn't help it. He knew that he was annoying and he knew that he could be a pain in the , but he couldn't help it. His hyungs were just so easy to prank.

“Hyuuuuung”, he whined, continuously tugging Daehyun's sleeve and childishly stomping his feet on the ground. “It's your turn to go grocery shopping! Take me with you! Pleeeeease!”

The older sighed, rolling his eyes and finally nodding as he put on his mask to leave the dorm.

“Fine, but hurry up”, he said, causing Zelo to jump happily as he ran to get his shoes.

 

 


 

 

“Hyung, I think we need this.”

“No.”

“But we-”

“No.”

“Yongguk always-”

“No.”

“I hate you.”

“No.”

“That's right, I love you because you're the best hyung and you'll buy me-”

“No.”

“Hmph.”

Shoving the chemistry set back onto the shelf Zelo pouted and sulked for a few minutes, following Daehyun through the aisles. All of a sudden another though crossed his mind and before the older could say something he ran away from him, smiling and waving with a few bank notes in his hand. Daehyun sighed as the maknae rushed out of view, his black hair only visible for a few more seconds. He would most probably buy some random toy for himself again and then wait at the exit of the supermarket. Nothing to worry about.

 

 


 

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU AND YOUR HOMICIDAL TENDENCIES!!!”

Daehyun jumped surprised as he artistically opened the door of their dorm with his elbow, restrained by the three bags he was carrying. Behind the door he found Yongguk, staring at him as if he'd just committed a major crime.

“What happened?”

“What happened?! YOU LET ZELO WALK HOME ON HIS OWN! That was irresponsible! Just think of all the things that could've happened! He could've had an accident! Or worse, he could've been seen by reporters!”

Wondering about his leader's priorities Daehyun carried the bags into the kitchen and placed them on the kitchen table before emptying them.

“I'm not kidding, Daehyun! Anything that could've happened to him would've been my fault! Hey, are you even listening to me?”

“I am listening, hyung”, Daehyun smiled, finally taking his mask off again. “He ran off by himself at the supermarket because he wanted to by himself something and I had to finish grocery shopping first. I'm sorry, but usually he waits at the exit...”

“Hm, anyways”, Yongguk nods. “Nothing happened, so just be more careful next time. We can't take such risks such a short time before our debut, right?”

“Right...”

“Speaking of debut... we have a free weekend tomorrow to relax before the real stress will start, if you want to suggest anything we can do, go ahead.”

“No, I don't have any plans... I'll go with what you guys want to do”, Daehyun smiled before leaving the kitchen. “But I think I'm going to take a shower now.”

Crossing the living room he watched for a second as Himchan amused the three younger ones by lip-syncing some pop song playing on TV. One of them (most probably Zelo) must've decorated his brown hair with pink and yellow ribbons and they all laughed as he did his awful aegyo. What a pity, Daehyun thought. Such a pretty face and nothing but a retard behind it. He heard Yongguk laugh behind him as the leader left the kitchen to join Himchan's performance and he decided not to spent any longer in the living room, for it might harm his braincells. To the bathroom, where silence and peace were waiting for him.

 

 


 

 

The other five members were preparing dinner when an ear-piercing scream startled them. Worried about their soon-to-be main vocalist they rushed upstairs only to find the bathroom door locked.

“Daehyun? Are you alright?”, Yongguk asked as he knocked at the pale wood.

“No.”

“What happened?”

A short silence.

“Nothing.”

“Daehyun...”

“Ask Joonhong.”

They all knew that when Daehyun used Zelo's real name he was really pissed. Turning around towards the maknae he smiled innocently.

“I don't know what he's talking about.”

“Are you sure?”, Yongguk said warningly and Zelo swallowed.

“Maybe I... modified his... conditioner a bit?”

“Maybe? What the , Zelo? What did you do?”

The maknae sighed, admitting that he was caught. He shoved his hand into his pocket, pulling out what looked like a neatly folded, blue cardboard box. Taking and inspecting it Yongguk suddenly snorted, suddenly barely able to stifle his laughter. Managing to calm down again he turned towards the door again, trying to sound as normal as possible.

“Daehyunnie, how long did you leave it in?”

“I... didn't check.”

“You're a neat freak, you always do.”

“Uh... half a hour, maybe?”

Yongguk snorted again before clearing his throat and slapping Zelo on the back of his head.

“Come out, Daehyun. It can't be that bad.”

“I... I look like a short-haired Paris Hilton!”

Yongguk could barely stifle his laughter anymore and Zelo was trying his best not even to smile in fear of another hit and when the other three gave them questioning looks Yongguk, raised the cardboard box he was still holding. While Youngjae and Jongup managed to remain calm, Himchan broke into a fit of laughter.

“Oh my God, please come out, Daehyun! I HAVE TO see that!”

“SHUT YOUR ING FACE!”

“Himchan, shut up”, Yongguk grinned, ushering them all down the stairs and out of view. “Stay down there and don't come up until I allow you to!”

“Dammit”, Zelo complained, but Jongup grabbed his shirt from the back and wordlessly shoved the youngest down the stairs.

When he was alone in front of the bathroom door Yongguk turned around again, knocking carefully.

“It's only me now, come out...”

Another short moment of silence followed then he could hear the door being unlocked and then it was opened from the inside. Standing in the door frame was Daehyun, looking down at the floor. His hair was still wet and untidy... and bright, platinum blond. Bare-feet, wearing his black skinny jeans and a slightly wet, gray t-shirt he looked so lost that Yongguk immediately hugged him. The leader always had a soft spot for puppies left out in the rain.

“I don't want your pity”, he heard Daehyun mumble against his shoulder, the younger not moving the slightest bit. “We're going to debut in a few days, but I will go bald if I dye my hair yet again. I'm sorry for ing up like that...”

“No, it's not your fault”, Yongguk reassured him, letting go and tussling his wet locks. “I'll talk to the manager and we'll figure something out.”

“The manager will not be back until Monday”, Daehyun sighed.

“Then I'll talk to him on Monday”, Yongguk shrugged before smiling at the younger. “You know, you look good with blonde hair. A bit feminine, but cute.”

Daehyun literally -slapped the leader before storming into their bedroom.

 

 


 

 

Not even Jongup could get Daehyun to leave his bed the next morning. That was new, because the main vocalist usually couldn't resist the dancer. Since it was Saturday and a free day for them they decided to start Mission: Legally Blonde, a plan they had worked out the previous evening while Daehyun was sulking in their bedroom. They left after breakfast and came back around noon only to be surprised by Daehyun sitting in the living room, reading a book. He was wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie alongside his black nerd glasses. Nothing unusual as the boy usually dressed like this. What surprised them was the fact that he obviously accepted his blonde hair because it was cut slightly differently and neatly styled. He looked up, giving them a disapproving look.

“You left me alone.”

“You wouldn't leave your bed”, Jongup explained while taking off his shoes. “We thought you wanted to be left alone.”

“We left you a note in the kitchen that we would be gone for a few hours”, Himchan added but Daehyun shrugged, closing his book.

“I didn't eat.”

“Aren't you hungry?”

“No”, he answered, his stare lingering on Zelo. “And when I say no, I mean no.”

The maknae swallowed, rubbing the back of his head.

“But hyung, you... you look pretty.”

Rolling his eyes Daehyun got up from the couch and left the living room, stomping upstairs angrily. Looking at the confused youngest Yongguk sighed.

“I guess 'pretty' wasn't the best word to choose.”

 

 


 

 

Daehyun was lying on one of the bottom bunks of their three bunk beds when Yongguk entered the bed room. The leader grinned, walking over and leaning against the bed frame, looking down at him.

“Now look, who's that hot y blonde lying in my bed?”, he chuckled, only to have a pillow thrown at him before Daehyun buried his face deeper into the blanket. “Nice aim, you'd be better if you would look at where you're throwing.”

“I don't care, let me sulk in peace”, Daehyun mumbled into the remaining pillows.

“I would, but you're lying on MY bed right there”, Yongguk grinned.

The younger boy sighed, pushing himself up from the mattress to get up. Coming face to face with Yongguk he suddenly yelped surprised and sat down again, staring at the leader with his eyes wide open.

“Now? What do you think?”

“You... you... why did you...?”

“I thought we could make it our debut concept”, Yongguk grinned, running a hand through his now also blonde hair.

“Concept... wait, what... what 'concept'...?”

With a smirk Yongguk turned around and opened the door to reveal the other 4 members waiting outside, ready to pile into the bed room. Daehyun speechlessly kept in staring at them, his lips moving but it took him a while to form actual words.

“You... you all... but... the manager”, he stammered, but Himchan grinned.

“Yongguk already phoned him and he said that it's a good idea for our debut. He was a bit pissed at first, but our leader here for once came up with a really good concept and we're going to film the first teaser on Monday already!”

Yongguk raised his eyebrow.

“What do you mean, 'for once'?”

 

 

 

 


HERE I AM AGAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ^_____^ Excited! Finally some story involving all of the boys hehehe~ soon I can start writing again hohohohoho are you excited too? Because I am! How could I even start my hiatus more than 1 year ago? How did I survive without writing? I don't know ;~;

But well, I'm back, finally~ how do you like it so far? Give a poor writer some feedback please ;~;

Oh, and I have a question! While I was writing this, I thought, why not make Zelo a real trouble maker? I could easily turn this into a chaptered story with the maknae pranking all of this hyungs hehehe~ because I already have some story written with Yongguk which I find really cute and hilarious XD So I'm going to update this soon if you like the idea of a chaptered story of prankster Jello <3

Leave comments and let me know what you think ^____^ Lots of love! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

B.A.P celebrating my chapter hehehe <3