Chapter 2

Vows and Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-yeong's POV

"Did you know I'm your fan eversince I saw you acting in one of the dramas I've watch when I was a kid?" Joohyun said as she hugs me from behind since I'm cooking our breakfast. A-hyun's not yet awake I guess since she's not yet clinging to me or asking for milk. "Good Morning Love, I didn't know about that but it must've been nice marrying your idol?" I and she just snorted. "Tsk, this is why I didn't want to tell you since you'll be teasing me for it and I told you to wait for me to wake up before you clean around." She scolded me as I pinch her cheek.

She told me that yesterday before she fell asleep but I know that she's exhausted taking care of A-hyun and that she'll wake up late so I did before she wakes up. "It's normal for me to clean up every morning Love, you know I always do it every day so I can lessen your workload. You don't have to worry about it Love okay? So why don't you sit down? Relax and drink this milk" I said as I give her the warm milk and some toast since I'm not yet done cooking our breakfast.

"I'll be working on the threehouse I'll be making today do you have ideas how you want it to be?" I ask her as she munch on her toast. "We don't have a suitable tree for it though?" Joohyun said as she point out the obvious thing. "I'll make the base of it into a tree trunk style with a built in ladder plus a rope, what do you think?" I ask for her opinion and she just nod after imagining the outcome of it I guess.

"Are you also planning on making a stem and leave design?" She ask as I nod. "It'll take some time but I promise to make it stable, cosy, comfy, and good" I said as she stop munching. "All I know is that it'll be amazing and sturdy as you don't really like building things that's not gonna last for long" she said then continue to drink her milks. "I was also thinking if you put some cement or something or just pure wood?" She ask and I shrug. "I don't think it'll be fine with cement so I'll about it first. I need to make a plan and see what's needed since Jaesik have already sketch the treehouse and our camping site which is one work done." I said as I hug her.

"I can just make some trunk like structure and put woods together then try it out first if it's sturdy enough." I said as I tighten my hug. "I miss you, I miss having you in my arms my Love" I said as I kiss her crown. "and I miss being in your arms, they make me feel secure and love. I know this is selfish to ask but can you stay here for a little while. A-hyun really miss so do I." she said and I nod. "Of course Love, I've already tell the media that I'll be taking a hiatus" I said as I caress her cheeks which she lean in to. 

"I know, the internet is blowing up because of it and your fans is so shock at the article of you. This is your first time taking a hiatus right?" she ask and I nod. "Yes Love, I know they'll understand that I also need time for myself and rest though they don't know that I already have a family I also need to make sure that I get to spend time with the both of you too." I said. 

"I love you" "I'll love you more" we said and I put the food in the table as Joohyun prepare the table. "I'll wake up A-hyun so we can eat" I said and went up when I saw her nod. A-hyun can sleep on her own but she prefers sleeping in our room and we're more than glad that she prefers it that way. Opening our door I saw my little princess still sleeping with blankets all over her small frame. 

She likes rolling around the bed and would just sleep in one position when I'm holding her or when I'm near her. She like sleeping in my arms a lot so she's like Little Joohyun. I leave wet kisses on her face and her tummy that makes a farting sound. "Mama, AHHHH, MAMA," she laughingly said as she tries moving my face to run away. "Mama, stapphhh" she said so I did to let her breath. She stands up and kiss my temple just what I always do to her and her Eomma. "Good Morning Mama, did Eomma leave? she have work? exchange?" she said as she gesture exchange with her hands. "No Darling, Eomma's downstairs preparing our breakfast." I explain and she nod while saying ahhh. 

"A-hyun rideee" she giggily said while running to my back. "Let's Goooo!!!" she excitedly said as I stand up and fix the bed before we go downstairs. There we saw Joohyun waiting for us with a big smile on her face. "Good Morning A-hyunie" her Eomma said as this little one wave at her Eomma. "Good Morning Eomma, You cook?" A-hyun ask as I place her on her chair and sit beside her. Joohyun is sitting across us since A-hyun wants me to feed her. 

"No, Mama cook eveything" Joohyun said as A-hyun smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter