Chapter 1

Vows and Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-yeong's POV

I'm currently going home as the shooting ended already and I can't wait to meet my daughter. The media doesn't know it yet and I'm not planning to tell them too since I want my daughter to be out of the eyes of the judgemental people. This is my routine everytime and I'm loving everything about it. I get to spend my time with them after working for hours. My schedule have been hectic this past months since I'm starring into two drama and a movie. 

My partner is understanding with my work and I'm thankful to her. Of course I can't leave all the duty and chores to her so she takes care of our child while I clean up everything before I leave and after I came home. I park my car to our house and from there I can see my wife with our child playing in the swing I make for her. 

I went out of my vehicle and made my way towards them since they're so immerse with what they're doing. "Hi baby" I said as both of them look at me then glare at each other. My daughter runs to my way and stuck her tongue to her mother in a teasing manner. I guess it became a game for the both of them on who'll hug me first. 

"Ha A-Hyun, why do you have to be the first..." Joohyun whined as she made her way to us. The little girl in my arms just giggle at her mother. "and A-yeong, I told you already that you can't call the both of us baby." she said as she puff her cheeks. "But you both are my baby..." I said using the same tone she uses. "Let's head inside? or will you guys continue playing?" I ask them. 

"be here, play" my daughter said and I nuzzle my nose to her neck as she let out a laugh. "Of course baby, Can Mama change clothes?" I ask her and she nod fast. I put her down as she she go to the swing with Joohyun. I quickly walk inside our house and go to our room to change then head out after. I can't wait to tell them that all of my projects have ended this week and I'm taking a leave to spend my time with them before I accept an offer again. 

"Hello baby, Mama is back. What do you want to do?" I ask her as I scoop her to the ground to my arms which she immediately put her hands to my face. "Kiss Mama" she stated as she place wet kisses all over my place. "Miss shuuu, Eomma is boring" she stated while I just laugh at her statement. 

Joohyun just look so betrayed with her daughters statement. "You laugh all day with Eomma then you say Eomma is boring?" she said as she tickle the little human. "Let's head inside since it's getting dark and thw two of you might catch a cold." I said as I intertwine my hands with my wife as we head inside. Joohyun and A-hyun sit at the chair in our dining as I cook them dinner which is our routine everytime I come home early.

I explain to them the ingredients I'll be using and let them guess what dish I'm gonna cook though I know my wife is letting our child to say the answer as she drop hints with her answers. We try to be as interactive as we can be and answer all of the curiosity that our child is asking us. We both want to give our child a fun and memorable childhood by making her voice known also by being at her side when she need us. 

"Here's the dish to my world and my universe" I said as they both smile. I love how their smiles make me forgot that I've been working all day, the both of them are my stress relievers. "Right, I want to announce something. My projects have finish this week and I'll be taking a rest. Does anyone wants to have a vacation somewhere?" I ask them and they shake their heads. 

"Can't we stay at home? I miss watching you doing what you love other than acting" Joohyun said as I smile. "Want to watch Mama build" A-hyun said as she gesture how I saw the woods at my workplace. I love woods and that's how I get my hobby of making things out of wood. 

Everything in our house is made by me as I'm more sure that it's much more stronger and the quality is nicer. The course I took during my University days whic is Civil Engineering help me to build our house with my best friend who's an architect. We make both mine and Joohyun's ideal or dream house into a safe and comfortable reality. 

Our house is made of stone, wood, bricks and earthy materials as there's also natural lighting everywhere since it gives cozy vibes. We also have a pool so we don't need to go outside just to swim since it'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter