I Love You

Our Beautiful Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys, this is the first story.. ^^ i hope you guys like it. ^^

I LOVE YOU

 

JESSICA POV

 

I was lying on the bed while hugging my pillow as I waited for the love of my life to come home. I continued caressing the bed slowly with my palm and the back of my hand, caressing her spot as I tried to remember the feeling of her presence beside me. As I continued rubbing the soft bed sheet with my hand, I took a deep breath and her sweet scent started brushing against my nose. Unknowingly a smile appeared on my face and I missed her even more.

 

I was busy with my own Imagination when I heard the door unlocked. I opened one of my eyes and I saw the love of my life walked into the room slowly, afraid of waking me up.

 

“Baby…” I called her.

 

She was shocked for a second but then she quickly smiled widely before approaching me. She leaned closer towards my face then gave me a small kiss on my forehead.

 

“I thought you were asleep?” asked the latter then sat down beside me.

 

I shook my head then pulled my back away from the bed and sat in front of her. I only stared at her face without saying anything, just staring at her and admiring her face. I couldn’t help but smile and in that moment I knew that I love her so damn much.

 

She caressed my hair slowly pulling me back into the reality before asking again, “Then what are you doing, my love?”

 

“Waiting for you to come home.” I answered her while smiling, “Hugging this pillow while thinking it was you.”

 

She smiled widely then leaned closer towards my face while pursing her lips, asking for a kiss. “Kiss kiss. Gimme a kiss.”

 

“Hug first.” I shook my head then pulled away from her as I opened my arms widely, asking for a hug instead.

 

She shook her head while pouting, “Kiss kiss. Kiss first. I want a kiss.”

 

I laughed while shaking my head, “Hug me first.”

 

“Kissssssssss. Kissssss.. Kiss first. Kiss kiss kiss.” She demanded, didn’t want to back down.

 

“Taeyeon-ah. Hug.” I insisted back.

 

“Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…” She demanded cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter