Let me in part 2

I Like you Bakugo

Bakugo had stuck his foot in the door so it wouldn't close. I know my heart was beating a mile a minute. I looked down at his foot and then up at his face. What was he doing? I backed away, and he pushed the door with his foot. He smiled at me. Why? That smile makes me melt every single time. "Would you like to come in? For a minute?" I managed to stammer out. He gave me a once-over before walking through the door. I turned to walk to the kitchen. I still can not believe that he is in my house. I jumped when the front door closed. He was right behind me. I could feel his aura all around me. 

"How do you know about me?"

That question caught me off guard. How did I know about him? I couldn't just tell him that I was a fan of his, or that I had pictures of him up in my room. That would be super weird.

"I saw you on the television." I lied.

That answer seemed to satisfy him. For a minute. I don't think anyone was as bad a liar as I am. I offered him a drink, which he accepted. I could feel his eyes burning into my soul. He didn't seem like such a badass when he wasn't fighting. I caught myself stealing glances at him as he looked around the kitchen. "What brings you out today? I thought you would be preparing for the next big fight against the League of Villains or something."  

That question seemed to bring him back to reality. "I had to get stuff for the nerds." 

That made me giggle. I am sure not all of his classmates were nerds. Just like I am sure that he isn't always super violent. I looked at the remaining bags that he still held in his hands. "Don't you think they will be wanting their items?" He looked at the bags, before sitting them down on the counter and nodded. "Probably. but first, I have a question for you."

I took a deep breath. What kind of question could The Bakugo have to ask me. I was just a normal girl, who clearly had her dream guy standing just a few feet away from her.

"Will you let me in?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys..... sorry for late update.....I will write more later.