Chance Meeting

I Like you Bakugo

All you hear about in the news today is how The League of Villains is doing this or that, and how it’s a shame that our Symbol of Peace has gone into retirement. Yes, that . But they seem to be writing less and less about UA’s class 1A. This class intrigues me a bit. Now, maybe it’s not so much the class as one particular person in said class. Katsuki Bakugou. Something about him makes my breath catch in my throat. Ever since Midoriya tried saving him from that sledge monster out in town, he has been in the back of mind. I don’t get it.

My friend’s don’t get what my infatuation with him is. I keep telling them that there is no way that he could be as heartless as everyone seems to think he is. But even I have never actually seen him smile.

 

I take the long way home from school, hoping for just one tiny little glimpse of the hot headed blonde. So far, I have met Deku (Midoriya), Todoroki, and Uraka. Bakugo is never with them. 

Never.

I had just about given up on ever meeting my crush, when fate finally smiled down on me.

Mom had sent me to pick up some items from the store, and to my surprise, he just happened to be there. In the same aisle. I quit breathing. I dropped mom’s can of whatever it was. He looked over at me, and smirked. I just knew that I was going to pass out right there. I willed myself to pick up the can and keep moving, but I couldn’t do it. At this point, I was pretty sure that he could hear my heart beating, especially since he was getting closer and closer to me.  My eyes followed his every move, from him picking up the can, and handing it to me. His hand brushed mine ever so slightly, and I could feel the blush spread across my face. Quickly, I thanked him, and headed towards the checkout. I willed my heart to slow down. Walking home seemed to take forever. All I could think of was that side smirk. Why a smirk? Why at me? Maybe he wasn’t looking in my direction. Exactly. He was looking over my head at something else.  I smiled and put a little pep in my step. There was a chuckle from somewhere behind me. My focus was making it home. I was almost there. Just keep going. In the past, I had dreams about Bakugou following me home, but there was no way it would actually happen. He had more important things to do, and to think about. 

That is when the owner of the chuckle spoke up.

“You left your bag at the store.”