Claims

Claims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both look tired, Hyejin – little more than Byul, but Yongsun feels a little guilty all the same, when she looks at both of them.

Cameras are still there, and PD wants to shoot them beside the pool, and Yongsun has to forcefully swallow her irritated objections. Didn't they have enough footage earlier?

"It's fine, unnie," Hyejin murmurs, immediately feeling Yongsun's rising belligerence. "We can chat for a few minutes by the pool and just let them shoot it. No big deal."

Yongsun wants to talk to the girls without cameras, just the three of them. And then, maybe, spend some alone time with Hyejin, because she missed her dearly, and she may be feeling a little queasy after hearing about all the heated competition to be Hyejin's partner earlier this day.

"Okay. Let's do it quickly."

They sit by the pool and talk nonsense about insects, and next performance, and how Byul was chosen as a leader, and how insistent Kei was with Hyejin. 

When the cameras stop rolling, and PD thanks them for their hard work, Byul instantly leaves, winking at them both playfully, and complains loudly while she walks back to the house about how tired she is because of all of the attention she got from other girls. ("Poor thing", Yongsun huffs, and Hyejin chuckles.)

Yongsun and Hyejin sit by the pool together. They're alone in the backyard. Loud laughter can be heard from inside the house, but it's quiet here. 

"Hold my hand?" whispers Hyejin, all sleepy and soft, filling Yongsun's heart with all the mushy and sweet things in the world. She tends to do that with every single of her actions, but Yongsun loves her like this, quiet and personal. 

"Of course," Yongsun smiles and entwines their fingers, pulls her hand up and places a gentle kiss on Hyejin's knuckles. Hyejin smiles at that, blushing adorably, and playfully bumps her shoulder with her own. "You worked hard."

"Yeah," Hyejin laughs slowly. "I couldn't not work hard with Kei around me. She's… very passionate about this whole thing."

"Mm." Yongsun heard all about that from Byul and other girls. She doesn't know what to think of it, really. As a leader, she feels extremely proud that her member has such popularity among others. But as Hyejin's girlfriend, she feels… differently.

They sit like this for a while, just enjoying each other's company, touching hands and hearing each other breathe. It's nice.

"She actually suggested 'Save Me From Myself' at the beginning," Hyejin suddenly says, smiling softly. Yongsun bristles a little. "Remember? Our song."

"Yeah, ours." She grumbles. She's not jealous. She's not.

"Her voice really suits that song, to be honest."

Oh, she is so jealous.

"Well, it's too late to change the song now, I guess," she grumbles.

"I suppose." Hyejin glances at her from the side, and suddenly snorts, mirth in her eyes. "Oh my god, unnie, are you… jealous?"

"Wh– No, I'm not!" Well, that was just pathetic. Even Yongsun herself wouldn't believe that, let alone keen and astute Hyejin.

"Don't worry, Yongsun-ah," Hyejin whispers right in her ear, breathing hot air and lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter