Date!?

Young Love.

Minho's POV;;

 

As I stood at her dorm, I couldn't help but think as to how she looked. I glanced down at my sweating hands. "Why am I so sweaty?" I quickly wiped my hands on my shirt. "She this is where she lives?" I whispered to myself and looked at every detail of the place. I shook out of it. That's when the door flew open. Her gorgeous brown hair flew when it did. Her white dress slightly shook, too. "Wahh," I said to myself. "You look..." She closed the door behind her. "Please. I already feel uncomfortable." She chuckled. "Lets go." I rushed to open the door for her before she got in.

I reached over to put her seatbelt on for her. There she was. Kwon Yuri. Right there in front of me. We never been this close unless it was a performance, My breathing got heavier as I buckled in the belt. I slowly pulled out from across her body. That's when our eyes met. I can feel my face turn red as she directed her gaze towards mine. That's when she quietly sneezed into her hand. I quickly pulled out and got in on my side.

The drive there felt endless. There was a long silence until she cut on the radio. "Wahh! 2PM!" She began to break out in a random dance. I couldn't watch. I had no right. But my mind was teling me yes, knowing that it would . Everything about her does. But I was forced to see. I turned and before me as her chest propelling forward and back around ily. I took a huge gulp and squirmed slightly in my seat. I quickly turned back arou nd. Oh my...

image 

 

Yuri's POV;;

 

"A date!?" I yelled at him. He slightly jumped back in his chair. "Mianhae. I didn't know how to ask..."He whined and looked down. I threw a choptick to show my anger. "Why didn't you tell me, babo?" I sighed and settled into my seat. "Gwenchana, oppa. Mianhae...for throwing the chopstick at you. A little too much. But really...its alright." His eyes suddenly widened. "CHINCHA!?" He jumped up with excitement and did a little dance.

"AHEM." I coughed loudly into my shirt on purpose. "You're embarrassing me." He jumped slightly. "Oh. Right." He nervously chuckled and sat back down, drinking his coffee.

Minho pole dance

 

 

image image image