Ouuu!

Young Love.

Yuri's POV;;

 

"Jessica~ Give me it back!" I snatched the phone away from her. She snatched it back and grinned at it. "Ouuu! Minho asked for a coffee with Yuri." She playfully teased. "Yah! I'm sure its just business!" I took it again, getting up to exit the room until she stopped me. "Yeah, right. What are you gonna wear?" I looked down at what I had on. "This." Her eyes quickly widened. "ANI! Are you seriously gonna wear sweats and a tank top?" She ran into my room and came out with a casual dress. "Take it a notch up." She threw it to me. "Aigo. Dresses make me feel ." I slowly walked in my dorm to change.

As I slipped on my dress and slide on my flats, I continously stared in the mirror. "Omg. I feel like I have NOTHING on." I awkwardly rolled up my strap back up. I put on a little lip gloss. That's when Jessica walked in with curlers along with Yoona. "Look at me. I look like a wanna be 2 year old." I sighed as she curled the ends of my hair. "Whatever, Yuri. You look amazing." Yoona said to me as she plopped onto my bed. 

"You look H.O.T. As usual. No wonder why he asked you out." She opened a magazines, quickly flipping through the pages. "He did NOT! Its maybe about an upcoming performance. Which is why this dress is unnessecary." She galnced at me before Jessica answered. "Dude. Look at the outfits you wear for our performances. Or what you wore with you and Minho's performance. Chill, dude." She nudged me and continued with the curls.

"Tch. Whatever. Those are PERFORMANCES. But okay. Sure." I turned around to get her approval on my outfit. "Hold on a second." She rushed out the room and back in to slip on a heart necklace. "Aweee Jessica." I tightly hugged her. "Actually its from Yoona." I looked at her as she hid behind the magazine. "Gomawo dongsaeng!" She rushed over to rest her head on my shoulder. "You're welcome~ Jessica helped me though."

 

yulsic.PNG