Chapter 1;; Sooo fun~

Young Love.

Yuri's POV;;

 

As I danced upon stage with Minho, one of my favorite SHINee artists, I cleared my mind. All I've been thinking about was work, wrok, work. Since SNSD formed, I was always so tense. But for some reason, tonight was perfect. Why was that? Was it because I was in front of my fans? Or was it because I was next to Minho? Whatever it was, I felt like nothing can get in the way. Nothing at all. 

I finally hit the last few notes with power. Minho was next to me breathing heavily. "You okay?" As I looked over at him, he just got completely lost into the audience. He's been a workalcoholic too. But not as much as me. As we exited the stage, I jumped up and down with excitement along with Yoona. "Ahhh~ That was sooo fun!" 

"I know right?" She exclaimed with me. "You two are perfect on stage." We both glanced over at him and I whispered to her. "I wonder what's wrong..." She nudged me and smiled. "Well, you can't just sit there and wonder girl. Go get em!" She patted my back and rested her head on my shoulder quickly with a light squeeze. "Thanks?" I laughed and slowly propelled myself towards him.

"Annyeong oppa." He looked over at me with a slight jump. "Oh. Annyeong Yuri-shi. Good job. You're an amzing power dancer." For some reason, a slight blush rose onto my cheeks. "Gomawo, oppa. You were amazing too. I mean, when you hit those high notes...Whew~ No really. You left everyone speechless." I added a nod to support my statement as he let out a low chuckle. "Thank you. Look, I have to go. SHINee's rehearsal is tomorrow. Oppa needs some rest." He quickly pecked my cheek. "Goodnight." As he was no longer seen into the crowd if VIP's my cheeks suddenly flushed. I can feel my face turn red as I covers my cheeks and waves endlessly until he wasn't seen. "Omo..."

 

scaled.php?server=201&filename=g20yoonyu