High School

Treehouse

 

 

“Ew” You say to Jimin as you both pass by two people making out by the lockers. 

 

“Of course it’s right in front of mine.” Jimin says as he groans. You start laughing as you realize they were. 

 

“And on that note.” You say patting his back. “I’ll see you in biology.” As you continued walking towards your locker. 

 

“Can you guys move?” You hear Jimin say as you started laughing. He always had the worse luck with things. 

 

Your locker was way further than Jimin’s so you both couldn’t walk together all the time unless Jimin wanted to be late. You both had different morning classes but the same afternoon classes. He didn’t like that but you sometimes needed a break from girls fawning over Jimin. 

 

He was good looking but you’ve known him since you were 5 in kindergarten. He’s like an older brother and you never thought about him in any other way. 

 

“Hey Nari.” You said as you reached your locker to your neighbor. You were fortunate to actually have one of your close friends as your locker neighbor. 

 

“Hey! You ready for biology?” She says giving you a disgusted look. You laugh giving her the same look. 

 

“Why do we have to get the most boring teacher?” You say and she rolls her eyes. 

 

“Seriously!” You both start grabbing things out your lockers. “Where’s Jimin?” She asks. You knew she had a crush on Jimin but she would never admit it.

 

“At his locker.” 

 

“Oh.” She said fixing her hair before shutting the locker door. You grabbed your last book and closed your door. 

 

“Ready?” You say and she nods. 

 

————————————-

 

“Don’t even lie! You were totally falling asleep!” Nari said pushing Jimin and laughing.

 

“I was not I was resting my eyes for a second.” 

 

“Ok Jimin. Here we go with the resting my eyes!” You say laughing at his stupid excuses.

 

“Oh really? You shouldn’t be talking when you were resting your eyes in algebra yesterday.” 

 

“You’re annoying!” You say laughing and pushing him away as he tried to hug you. 

 

“I’ll catch you guys later!” Nari says as we reached her next class. 

 

“Bye.” You and Jimin say as you continued walking. 

 

“She has the biggest crush on you.” 

 

“I’m not surprised. Look at me.” He says as you laugh pushing him away from you. “How do you know?” 

 

“Why you like her?” 

 

“No.” He quickly says and you open your mouth wide. 

 

“You like her!! Jimin likes Nari! Jimin likes Nari!” You start singing as Jimin covers your mouth. 

 

“No I like someone else.” He says and you furrow your eyebrows at him. 

 

“Oh I’m sorry I forgot Mr. Popular would rather go for the head cheerleader.” He rolls his eyes at you because he hated when you called him that. 

 

“Not even.” He says as you continued laughing. You both reached your algebra class as Jimin held the door open for you. 

 

“Thank you, Mr. Popular.” You say and Jimin sticks out his tongue. 

 

——————————-

 

“So I was thinking…” Jimin said as you both sat in the treehouse doing your homework. 

 

“Oh wow you can think?” You say looking up at him. He throws a crumbled piece of paper at you  and you start laughing. “I’m kidding, what were you thinking?” 

 

“If you don’t have a prom date do you want to be mine?” 

 

“You’re not asking Nari?” He glared at you. “I’m being serious. She likes you and last time I checked you’re the guy you have to ask the girl.” 

 

“So that’s a no?” 

 

“Wait you’re asking me to be your date or if we both can’t find dates we’ll be each other’s?” 

 

“Either one.” He says as he looks down at his homework and starts scribbling. He did this when he was nervous. 

 

“Actually Jihoon actually asked me.” He looked up confused. 

 

“Wait what? Jihoon my friend Jihoon?” 

 

“Yeah he actually asked me as I was walking here. I thought you knew.” He shook his head and looked hurt. 

 

“No he never said anything.” 

 

“Oh if you want I can tell him no.” You said and he shook his head. 

 

“No… I just didn’t want you not to have a date.” 

 

“Jimin!” You grab the ball of paper and throw it at him and miss. “Are you trying to say I’m ugly and no one will want to go to prom with me?” 

 

“Maybe….” He says laughing and you put your book to the side and start running towards him as he starts running away laughing even harder.