END

Beautiful World

The world had its beauties.
It looked beautiful and amazing for the little girl who went to the store with her kindly father and he bought her ice cream.

It seemed like a dream for couples in love but not for Lee Taemin !!
Of the seven billion people in the world, There is Lee Taemin,
A 20-year-old boy who The world had taken all the beauties from him.

As usual, he was sitting on a chair in the yard of the orphanage, staring at an unknown spot.
Silence ... Silence ... Silence !!
Taemin Twain's whole life was summed up in seven words.
He took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly out of his lungs.

"Taemin?" He turned his head nervously to see who had disturbed his privacy. Seeing one of the orphanage nurses, he realized why she had come looking for him.

Who has been talking with him in all year except to tell him that someone has come and wants to adopt you?
"You should to come ... someone has accepted to take you out of here as a foster child."

Taemin's body trembled slightly.
last time someone had agreed to take him , but that man intended to do something else !!

That young girl noticed Taemin's fear. She smiled softly and say "You don't be afraid. We did more research this time. This man has a company and is a healthy person."

Hearing this sentence calmed his heart a little.
He got up from his chair and headed for the office behind the nurse.

He knocked softly on the door and waited.
When he was allowed to enter, he opened the door and entered the room he went slowly to a chair and sat on it. " welcome" said Mrs. Kim, the director of the orphanage, with a smile.

Taemin bowed his head a little and returned to his previous position after a few seconds.
Seeing the man sitting in the way, suddenly he got stressed.

"He is Mr. Kang. From now on you are going to live in his house."
He was trying to smile despite his body shaking.
The nurse told him, that man was not like another. 
He took deep breaths to suppress his stress. Although he was upset with the world for the injustices he had done to her, he may have been supposed to have a good life with this man.

Mrs. Kim turned to him and say, "Everything is over. Gather your belongings, my dear. You are leaving here today."

**
Present

As he swung his bloody and wounded body on the ground so that he could reach a wall and lean on it, he suffocated his painful moans in his throat.
He was tired ... he was tired of all this cruelty.
He did not have the strength to complain ... he could not even moan in pain.
He was not allowed to speak ... His lips had been condemned to silence all these years.

Drops of tears flowed uncontrollably on his face and when thinking that he has no onein his life ; His heart was broken.

Because of his beautiful face, everyone who saw him suggested that he could take care of him, But only having evil thoughts in their mind!!

Taemin remembered that Mrs. Kim had told him that this man was a good man, so now what was happened??
Why did he have to become someone who would meet the ual needs of his customers?
That night, Taemin was no longer upset by the injustices of this world, it had been replaced with hatred.

He had no parents to worry about him.
So, he had no sister or brother to have to take care of him, But it is very evil to suffer such a calamity.

This was the last misfortune that he could not even speak ... he could not protest ... he could not express his heart !!

He did not know how many minutes had passed and he was crying, while he heard the key turn. Frightened, he crumpled himself in the corner of the wall, and the only thing that came to his mind was that they might come back again to refer him to more beatings !!? wasn't that enough?

"Hey boy, are you ok?"
He raised his head and was surprised to see one of the barmen.
He thought everyone to come except that person!! Seeing his smile and smiled in his heart
"Can you get up?"

Taemin glanced at his battered legs. Getting up in this situation was definitely the hardest thing for him to do, but he could handle the pain.
Like all these years, he could have suffered the pain of being injured.

He shook his head slowly. The barman smiled again and held out his hand
"My name is kibum ... the nickname is key"

He opened his mouth to say nice to meet you but damn it! No sound came out of him ... he lowered his head in embarrassment.

Kibum noticed. He did not want to bother him, so he put his hand on his delicate shoulder
"Do not bother yourself. If you do not have a problem, get up ... you have to get out of here. I'm helping you get out of here"

He quickly raised his head and stared at the kibum's mouth. 
He wanted to hear that sentence from his mouth again. He wanted to make sure that boy was not joking!
"Can you move?"

He shook his head sharply.
The thought of escaping and being released from here made him want to take any risk.
He did not even want to be in that place for another moment.

...
Kibum looked at Taemin's beautiful face for the last time.
He ran his hand over her brown hair and smiled kindly
"When you get out of this, start running ... run with all your might. I know you're in pain, but to be able to save yourself, you have to get out of here.
be careful don't back to the orphanage. Kang's people will find you. And then, they will do more harm to you."

Taemin shook his head sharply as he shivered from the cold.
Kibum unlocked the door and Taemin's heart was pounding on his chest at the last speed.
Key says softly, "Go, boy... I hope you have a good life."

In the dark of night, despite the severe pain in his legs, he runs with all his strength and power.
He did not know where to go but he had to listen to Kibom ...
He did not want to go back to that place.

It was close to winter and the weather was very cold.
It didn't matter to him, only wore a thin short-sleeved T-shirt!

At that moment, Taemin preferred to die in the street to anything else!!

The blood on the corner of his lip was dry, but he could still taste it.
Exhausted, he made his way into an alley.
He was panting and could not breathe well and got air into his lungs.

Thinking that he had been running for more than an hour, he was a little relieved. He seemed to be far enough away from that bar.
The pain in his leg was excruciating and his chest was burning.

Severe weakness and dizziness were added to his other pains, and he could no longer bear it and fell to the ground. His body was shaking and his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier until he could no longer resist and put himself in the world of anesthesia.

**
He opened his eyes at the sound of his cell phone alarm. He arched his body and, after a relatively long yawn, sit down on the bed.
Today was the first day of the week, he understood very well why the students hate this day !!
"Hey Choi, don't be lazy! students are waiting for you!"

Well, it was one of his habits to talk to himself ... he growled and got up and staggered to the bathroom.

After eating breakfast, he decided to go to work.
It showed 7:20. He only had ten minutes to get to the bus station ...

He picked up the phone from the counter and hurried out of the house.
As soon as he opened the yard, he saw a bloodied and unconscious body.

It was not long before he came out of shock and reached the injured boy with his slow steps and knelt beside him.
He put his hand on her shoulder and say"H...Hey."

He looked at his watch. It was past 7:30 !!
He could not let go of this boy like that. So what was his sense of humanity?

He lifted the delicate body of the anesthetized boy in his hand. He was surprised by his weight!
He was so light that even Minho doubted whether he was really human or not!
How thin can a person be ??
And he took long steps through the small yard of his house.
He opened the front door and, without wasting time, went straight to his room and laid the boy on the bed.

First, he should to call the school's boss and inform him that he can't go today and after, he could take care of the injured boy.

He put the bloody cloth in the pan and picked up a new cloth.
He wiped his wet handkerchief on his face for the last time ... He was happy that he was able to wipe the dried blood on his face, but the bruises under his eyes made him feel the twist of his heart.

Who wants to harm such an angel !?
Minho saw the boy's beautiful face, that painted with purple and black; He smiled sadly and his heart burned.

He got up from the bed and sat down.
He put the pan next to him and put his head on the mattress.
"I just want to close my eyes for twenty minutes."

....
He heard incomprehensible and faint moans and quickly opened his eyes.
His eyes widened when he saw the wall clock in his room at 6:00 he was shocked Because he didn't think twenty minutes would turn into a few hours !!

A faint voice brought him back to Ono.
He leaned over Taemin anxiously. Seeing the small and large bumps on his forehead, he said in surprise, "Why are you so wet with sweat ?? !!"
He put his hand on her forehead. The high temperature of his body made him worry.

He did not know how many times he was pouring ice into the water. The only thing that worried him the most was why the fever did not go down ??!

He lifted the hem of the boy's pants and was surprised to see the bruises. What happened to him !!? He clung to the hair on his head. He no longer knew what to do.
He was stressed ... what if he had a disaster?
He wants to just help and take care of him"

***◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It passed three days !!
Minho could have sworn these three days were one of the most stressful days of his life !!
It was a surprise to him that he was so worried about the stranger's son.
"Then why don't you wake up?" He said sadly.

He returned to his previous position and took a deep breath. His head was heavy and
His eyes were burning.
For three days he had not slept properly and had not eaten properly. Lack of sleep caused headaches. Although he had taken painkillers, not a bit of pain had subsided.

He rested his head on the forearm of his hand, which was on the bed.
Maybe he should be sleep for a bit .. Anyway he has to stay healthy for take care of sleepy boy.
.
.
.

He opened his eyes with difficulty.
It was as if a weight of two hundred kilos had been placed behind his eyelid and Taemin could not easily put a distance between them!
He did not know where he was.
the only thing he remembered was that he ran away from the bar and then entered an alley and finally fell to the ground due to weakness and dizziness.

He waved his hand, but when he felt a soft, furry thing , he tilted his head down.
A young boy was sitting on the floor and fell asleep with his head on the bed. caused because of his movement Minho understood and wake up in a panic and look at him in disbelief!

The first thing that caught Taemin's eye was his big eyes, which were still big, even though he was drowsy.

"Y- you !!"

Minho's voice caught Taemin's attention.
It took a few seconds for him, surprisingly, to put a wide smile on his face and reach for the sitting boy, who hugged him in one motion.
in this moment, the time stopped for Taemin!
Why did it happen like this ?? His heart was pounding ... he could ... he could feel the warmth of his arms ... the boy's hug was so warm that he could easily get rid of the cold in his body.

"You finally wake up"

The excited voice brought Taemin's black hair boy to himself. Surprised by what he said, he rolled his eyes. Was he finally awake ?? How many days have passed?
Apparently, Minho read his mind. He distanced himself from Tamin and smiled
"Three days of anesthesia, do you know how worried I was ?? Oh, I have to go and make you some soup." Minho smiled again and say
"Rest. I promise to prepare food soon"

Taemin was staring at the boy's behavior in amazement ... Why was he so excited? He had not even asked her to speak !!

Minho opens the fridge and takes out everything you need to make chicken soup.
Although some question was going through his mind, he knew that making food was his priority.
He himself was hungry and did not doubt that son was also hungry. After eating, he could talk to her and ask her to explain what had happened to her.

.
.
.
.

Hearing the door's sound he opened his eyes.
The older boy entered the room with a wide smile and put the tray next to the bed.
"Look what I made for you."
He laughed and continued, "I hope you like my cooking."

Taemin, seeing the dish, just remembered how hungry he was. He bowed his head in thanks.
Minho handed the tray of food
"We should talk after eating"
He didn't waite to hear Taemin's answer and left the room.

***
"Well... do explain to me"
He swallowed.
What should he say? How does he talk at all ??
He lowered his head and engaged his fingers. Minho breathed a sigh of relief
"Trust me okay? I'm not hurting you ... Tell me. Why was your face bloody? Why was your whole body bruised?" Taemin didn't say anything.
Minho smirked when he saw the boy's silence
"You do not want to talk ?? Oh, I thought I deserved a dry and empty thank you for these three days that I was over your head until morning."

Taemin raised his head and stared into the boy's eyes.
Curse!! He wanted to talk ... he wanted to explain what had happened to him ... he wanted to complain about his fate but he was dumb !!!
How could a silent person talk? How could he say thank you for all things?

Minho cut off their eye contact and stand the couch.
His heart sank when he saw the boy's tears in his eyes.
He did not want to upset her. Maybe he needed time. "I'm going out to get some supplies," Arum said.
Leaving a stranger boy alone in his house !! He knew he was crazy, but Minho was willing to bet that boy, whoever he was, was not a thief!
As soon as he took a step, incomprehensible sounds entered the room.
Unbelieving, he turned around and saw that the boy was trying to say something.

he placed his hand on the living room so that he could control his balance.
It was a big shock for him !! That the boy is dumb ... he could not believe it. It felt like the atmosphere in the house was heavy. Her heart ached and she pushed herself hard against the wall of her chest.
"I-I'm sorry- I did not know- I did not- I wanted to"
Taemin nodded his head sharply. He writes on the palm of his hand and Minho guesses that he needs pen and paper.
"Do you want a pen and paper ??"
Taemin nodded in the sense of yes. Minho went to his room and returned a few minutes later with a small, automatic notebook.

Taemin wrote something and turned the booklet towards to Minho. Minho trembled as he read the text inside
_thank you_
He said ashamed
"I- I just wanted to talk to you- I did not want to you to say that."

_lee Taemin _

He raised his eyebrows and asked a question
"What do you mean?"
It was as if the nerves in his brain had just been activated and he was given radar again
"Aha it's your name "

He shook his head. Minho smiled
"I'm glad nice tomeetyou, Taemin. My name is Minho-Aw Choi- Choi Minho "

Taemin smiled faded. He repeated his name several times in his mind. So the name of the boy who saved him is Minho. 
Taemin smiled at him and Minho felt the most beautiful smile he had ever seen was the smile on Taemin's lips.

**

Ten damn minutes had passed and Minho was still thinking and stared at the unknown point.
Maybe he was wrong about Told all of things to Minho. 
What if Minho wants to hand him over to Kang ?? stands up and goes closer to Minho.

He felt a gentle tap on his shoulder.
He turned his head and looked sadly to saw Taemin. No matter how much he thought to himself, he still concluded that this was not true!!!

That he does not know his parents!
That he can not speak. All of them, it made Minho thinks that fate was so cruel!

Taemin was sentenced to a silent voice!

The fact that they were torturing him and that Taemin could not shout because of his problem made his heart pierce.
That oppressed and angel-like face should not have been painted with ugly bruises.

_Do you want me to deliver them?_

What the hell?! of course he did not do that. "Never!!"
Taemin took a step back from his loud voice and Minho was surprised by his behavior.
Since when has Taemin been important to him that he wants to decide for his life ?!
Most importantly, since when had he become so gentlemanly !?
"Mean- I mean they brought this disaster on you so I can not let you go back there."
This time he spoke in an aromatic tone so that Taemin would not feel afraid.
Minho had made up his mind ... he wanted to keep Taemin in his house.
Taemin could stay with him as long as he wanted.

Something in his heart was moving and Taemin swears he loved that feeling.
Enjoyed the thought of being important to someone!
Taemin had spent his whole life longing for attention and love ..!
So it was natural to react to such things!
No one had cooked special food for him to get better ...
No one had care of him so much ... no one had hugged him so warmly and intimately!
No one had sat next to him for hours to read Taemin's words from the paper ...
And most importantly, no one had looked at him so kindly!

**
Taemin now knew a lot about Minho and on the other hand, he felt more comfortable with him.
He knew that Minho loved football so much and that he would even wake up and watch the match.

He had learned that Minho was a math teacher and had taken a week off to stay with him.

Minho was very kind! Taemin often thought about that he been met such a person many years ago. 
Maybe that way the boring life would end sooner if he had seen Minho sooner, he might have lamented less about his fate.

Minho was so warm-hearted that he even waited minutes for Taemin to writes his words on a piece of paper and talks to various topics.

Minho was someone who paid attention to Taemin without considering his problem.

"Taeminiee"
Frightened, he put his hand over his heart and glared at Minho, who was screaming under his ear.
Minho raised two hands. "Okay, okay, I'm surrender."

He could not resist and laughed. The same laughter seemed to charge Minho with an analytical force. He sat down next to Taemin and clung to it and removed the notebook from the table
"Today we want to do something different."

Taemin gave Minho a curious look.
Minho held the notebook in front of his face and Taemin was able to read the text inside
+ Let's talk to each other this way today ... like you +

Something shook in his heart.
What harm did Minho intend to do with these deeds ??
That night, Taemin and Minho talked to each other through writing, and finally, Minho made a noise.
"Oh, I'm proud of you boy ... I'm a talkative person. I broke my arm to try to write them."
Taemin had a faint smile.
Minho may not have been conscious, but Taemin could well feel the heat being transferred from his body to his body.

They were so close that if someone saw them, they thought they were very close.
So close that Taemin fell asleep on Minho's shoulders !!

He was hugging her knees and staring at the door.
What he was doing these days when Minho going to school until he arriving home from that place. 
In his lonely time, he doesn't eat much. 
His heart wanted Minho  who pull back his chair while eating and put his hand behind his back and tell him " wait a moment I will back and we can eat together."

that was weird!  He has been alone for all these years, but now, thanks to Minho, he felt that he could no longer bear to be alone ..!
Living together with Minho had made him accustomed.

He glanced at the clock again and his lips became oozing. He was very young if he was jealous of the school student ?? It had been ten hours since Minho was gone.

The sound of the key turning brought a smile to his lips. He quickly got up from chair and flew to the door.
When Minho saw him in front of the door, he smiled kindly and put his hand on her soft brown hair and poured it on them in a fraction of a second.

"Hi Taeminiee"
Taemin shook his head and Minho sat down on the couch
"Aren't you tired of being alone today?"

Taemin wanted to say Yes ... I was very tired. For three days when you go to school, I have no patience for anything and I just stare at the door until you come back.
But against his will, he shook his head.
"Is it good"
When Minho told Taemin that he going to change the clothes, he got up and walking to his room.

After changing his clothes, entered the kitchen and saw Taemin that he cutting the meat.
Minho smiled.He was used to his presence in the house.

Taemin slept early at night like little children, and Minho sat beside him for hours with interest, looking at each part of his face and praising him in his heart.
During the day, he used to make excuses to put his hand in Taemin's hair, but at night, he could easily touch his silky hair and his heart would be filled with joy.

With a voice that Taemin made of himself, he walked over to her worried
"Hey are you okay?!?"He lowered his head. Seeing his bloody hand, he nodded and took Taemin in his hand and pulled him with him
"Let me see here ... what did you do to yourself?"

The younger boy knew his cheeks were flushed. he did not think it would feel so good to hold one hand.
Minho grumbles, but he can only hear himself heart pounding.Minho was stunned by the stares at his finger that it cut with a knife.
His gaze shifted to Minho's hands as he grabbed his little hands.
Taemin was ready to cut his hand again so that Minho could take his hand in his big one again.
The black hair boy was always do working to make sure that his heart was pounding."Sit here. I'm going to get some equipment to cover your wound."

The whole time Minho was dressing his hand, he was smiling broadly.
"OH, I do not believe I have to worry about you all the time... you look like children Lee Taemin you know??Everyone has to be by your side so that you do not hurt yourself. Who told you to cook ??"

Old boy raised his head to see Taemin's reaction. when Seeing his smile, all his anger turned to smoke.
"hey, I'm tearing my throat and then are you laughing ? Am I joke for you??"
No matter how hard he tried to stop his laughter, he did not succeed. He knew his anger was fabricated.
Minho was kinder than saying he wanted to be so angry

Minho was proud of seeing Taemin's smile.
The first day, he noticed the sadness in his eyes ... he was happy that after this time, that sadness disappeared and now he sees most of Taemin's laughter.

Younger boy writes something and showing that to Minho.
_I knew you were tired when you came back from work. I wanted to make you happy with cooking. Do not frown anymore_

After reading that sentences he smiled kindly.
it was enough. He grabbed Temino by the wrist and pulled him towards him.On the move, Taemin fell into his arms and Minho put his hand behind Taemin's waist.He tried not to look into Taemin's round eyes. Today he wanted to finish everything.

Taemin may be upset, but Minho could not stand it anymore.
Twenty-five-year-old math teacher Choi Minho has lost heart to Lee Tamini, whom he has only met for two weeks.
The day he confessed to himself, he was embarrassed ... he was afraid that Taemin would look at him from a different perspective!
But he felt he would suffocate now if he did not speak his mind.

With his free hand, he took the notebook and began to write.

Taemin didn't think that the human heart could ever beat beyond a certain limit one day.
The thought that he was sitting to Minho's knee now, adrenaline was injected into his blood and his heart wanted to scream with excitement.

Minho held the notebook in front of her face and she could read the text inside
+ Remember the first day you told me about the world, are you upset because of these disasters ?? +
Taemin shook his head. Why should Minho ask such a question?

He closed the notebook and threw it aside. He raised his head and stared into Taemin's eyes.
He took a deep breath to open the conversation" Taemin... I ..."
He rubbed his tongue on his lips and continued
"Honestly ... I honestly do not know how to tell you."Taemin's look took on the color of worry and fear. Minho wants to get him out of the house ??
Frightened, he stared into . Seeing Minho's head approaching, his eyes widened and finally, a soft object landed on his lips.His heart stopped beating for a second, and Taemin thought the last moments of his life had arrived.
Minho kissed his lips softly and felt the blood rush to his face.

He shook his head and stared into Tamin's eyes. He wanted to show all his feelings in his eyes"I want to change your world ... I want ... I want to do something that you not be upset anymore and smile every day. I... I want... to be the one person who makes your world beauties. I fell in love but I am satisfied..I know
You are shocked, but I swear there is no bad intention behind my words. Please believe me Taemin_ah"

Old boy couldn't continue with the ringing of Taemin's hands around his neck and he was shocked.
Taemin put his head close to Minho's face and planted a gentle kiss on her lip, and then hid his face somewhere between Minho's neck and shoulders.

"T...Taemin...You...oh"He tightened the ring on his hand and Minho realized that he had no problem with it.
Minho was all his first things for Taemin ...
He was ready to experience the first other things with him.

When he was ten, his right leg broke and he was crying in pain.
At that moment, the old nurse, who was kind to him, sat down next to him and told him with a smile that one day you will forget all your pain and there will be someone who will make your detail beautiful.For ten years that sentence was repeated and he could not believe that one day he would feel happy.
But now, next to Minho, he was the happiest person in the world.
Minho was by his side to color his world.God had given him Minho to forget the pain of his passing

He came out of Minho's arms but was still sitting on his feet.
He pointed his index finger at himself, then made a heart shape with both hands, and finally pointed to Minho.

It was not difficult for Minho to understand this simple confession.
The spark of his own calm look and happiness ... all and sundry was enough for them to live happily together.

___________________________________________

It's over ~ Thank you for taking the time to read it.  I'm glad that if I read your beautiful comments, I hope you like it❤💫❤