Chapter Two

Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'this one' I said while pointing at one reaper out of the 200 who have apply for the role. The female smiled and called the reapers number from out of the crowd. I walked out of the door to walk up to the male that has gotten the job. I extended my hand and said to the male Infront of me 'Congratulations reaper. You got the job'. I could see the pure joy in his face while he was shaking my hand but I could also see the hesitation in his lips like he was about to say something but didn't want to be rude. 'spit it out reaper' I said after noticing. He opened his mouth to say 'I didn't want to be rude but I was wondering if the comments you made after each interviewees was about how well they did?'. I smirked at him and said 'Yes, now let's go you have a job remember'. I waved to everyone else and did a small speech about how they shouldn't give up bull that I totally didn't rehearsed before hand. I walked out the door while thinking while slightly looking behind me 'this reaper better be better than my previous assistant or he's fired'. 

I still had 3 meetings to attend to. I groaned at the thought of having to repeat everything again in the previous 10 meetings. 'wanna skip it' the male behind me said. I looked at him said 'continue....' while giving him a look. 'well.... Since I'm your new assistant I can say there was an unknown added schedule when your original schedule was reviewed. I'm really good at convincing people especially dumb ones' he said while eye pointing at the host

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter