Chapter I

Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'get me out of here'..... I thought while staring at the men who were sitting opposite of me. This was my 10th meeting I had today about the same subject in the different districts of Seoul. I prayed to whoever is listening to me above to get me out of this room since this isn't the last time today I'll be sitting in this seat dozing off. Suddenly the person next to me tapped my shoulder to wake me up. I frowned at his actions so I stood up and showed an persona that was opposite to what I was feeling and said 'the suggestions you said sir were.... How do I say this... Trash.' and sat down before anyone could question me. Because I was about to slap this person off this earth. I scrubbed my face with my hands as a method of trying to wake myself up from this nightmare. I stood up again as requested by the host of this meeting to share what I was feeling about this subject. I pointed to the people on the whiteboard and said 'each one of these people have different skill sets that can benefit one district but also can affect or weakened that very same district in a different area in the field, so I advised coming back to me after 24 hours with your answer of who you want to be your new grim reaper'. I smirked with a hint of smug while walking out of the room because none could tell that everything I said in that room has been rehearsed just so I can exit quickly and fast I possibly can. I sometimes hate my job being head of the Souel district and I think you can tell so there's no need to explain to the voices in my head. 

I sighed while entering a new environment. I instantly thought 'this better be good or else' and walked into the room frowning. I sat down in a spare seat and geastured to the speaker to start. I sat there barely listening until I heard the doors open. I smiled and thought 'Ha, they were listening' the male that entered was someone that is quite known in my field of work. I stood up to bow to the male as a way to thank him from saving me from this meeting that was destroying my life. Everyone around me followed me in unison. 'im sorry to interrupt this important meeting...' I scoffed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter