The day you went AWAY.....

The day you went AWAY.....

CHAPTER 2

 

Min ho sighed. He still couldn’t believe it of what her mother just told him. It makes him scared, and at the same time he felt happy. He’s scared because he doesn’t know what will happen if the time will come that they will met again. “Is she angry with me?” He couldn’t help himself to ask that question. Until now, the guilt he felt for almost half of his life is still hunting him. He will never forgive himself after what he did to her. He remembered the very first day he first saw her……………….

 

It was a sunny day and Min ho is doing his daily routine. As he woke up he couldn’t help himself but to smile. “I know this will be a great day”. He said to himself while smiling. Before he takes a shower, he went to his table where his laptop is located. He searched his favourite songs and played it. As the song “Perhaps Love” played in his laptop, he went to the bathroom and takes a shower. After taking a shower he wears his jogging attire. He then went down stairs, gets some foods and went to the park. Every morning he will go to the park near their house and do his usual doing.

 

          As he arrives to the park, he stops, and glance around the park. He couldn’t help it but to admire the beauty if it. There are many benches surrounding each trees and flowers. His gazed went to the centre of the park where there is a fountain and many people in his age are busy doing their things. Some is playing badminton; there are group of people whose singing and others are just walking while admiring the place.   The one that he really loves the most is that he can jog for all he wants and people wouldn’t care.

 His forehead knot when he noticed that many people is there, especially children in the age of four to seven years old. “Oh, well” He just shrugged his shoulder and do some exercise before running.

          As he run to the field for almost half an hour, he noticed the children in one side of the park, sitting in a circular form while watching the girl in front of them busy doing something that makes them laugh.

 

          He stopped and stares at the girl. Even in a distance, he could actually hear her sweet voice, her laughter that makes him want to hear every time. He noticed that the children are now looking at him. The girl stops and turns around. He inhale sharply, he was stunned when she look at him. “She’s really beautiful”. He said to himself. He felt his heart beats fast when she smiled at him.

          “Yes?” the girl said.

He just keep staring at her, he was mesmerized of her eyes. Her eyes are chocolate brown but as you look at it closely it become black. Her thick eyelashes complimented her eyes. “She was utterly beautiful.”

 

He blinks when he saw the girl smiling at him while waving her hands in front of him.

          “Excuse me? Are you alright? Is there anything that I can help you?” She said to him.

          He blinked again. Nice. He shook his head, he was utterly embarrassed. He couldn’t believe it that he was speechless in front of this girl.

          He smiled slowly. “Nothing” He said to her.

“Are you sure?” the girl said. She looks like she’s worried to him.

“Yes, I’m actually alright.” He smiled again and said to her trying to pacify the knot on her forehead.

          “Alright, if you say so.” The girl said, then turns her attention to the children once again.

          He on the other hand is still standing when he noticed the children looking at him once again and smiled. He smiled to them and walks out. He was embarrassed of himself. He then touched his nape. He was smitten of the girl. He’s forehead knots when he realize of what just he said and then smiled knowingly.

 

          After that day, every weekend he always goes to the park trying to see her even in a distance. There was a time when he couldn’t stop himself by just looking at her. While she’s busy reading books to the children, he on the other hand is busy also taking pictures of her. It was one of his past times; he actually loves taking pictures especially interesting ones.

          After taking a last shot of her where she smiled widely, he then walks slowly towards her.

 “Hi” he said to her

 The girl looks at him and smiled.

“Oh, it’s you again. What can I do for you?” she said.

He smiled. “Can I take a picture with you and the children?”

 Her forehead knots.” Why?” she said. He can actually see the girl’s reaction.

“It’s for my documentary in school.” He lied to her. The truth is he just wants to know the girl who catches his heart without her knowing it.

“ahh….Okey. No problem.” She smiled.

 “I’ll just ask the children”.

 As she walks to where the children are, he smiled secretly. After taking some pictures with them, he approached her.

          “Thank you for accepting my request.” He said to her. The girl smiled.

 “It’s nothing; I can see that the children are having a good time posing as your model.” She then looks at where the children are now busy eating some foods he bought for them.

          “By the way, I haven’t known your name yet. I’m Lee Min ho, and you are? He extended his hands.

“I’m Park Min Young”. So you’re a Korean also.” She said. Her hands are smooth, he thought to himself. He felt electricity flows with him as she accepts his extended hand.

“Yes. I’m Korean but some of my relatives are Cebuano.” He told her.

      It’s true; her uncle married a Cebuano and her parent’s likes the way of leaving here that’s why they settled here, though their business is still in Korea. His father just go there and see to it that its doing great.

“How about you, you’re also a Korean right?!” he told her.

“Yes, well half-Korean actually.”  She smiled at him…

 

And that is when they started to get close and eventually fell in love with each other.