The day you went AWAY.....

The day you went AWAY.....

CHAPTER 1

 

Saranghe”…….

 

 

          Her eyes flew open. She surveyed the room, her forehead knot when she realized that she’s in her room. How come I’m here? The last thing she remembered before she fell asleep is that she’s in their greenhouse’s hammock.

 

           She automatically brushed her cheeks when she felt that her cheeks are wet. That dream again. She sighed. Every time she wakes up from that particular scene in her dream, she couldn’t help it but to cry. She felt like there’s something missing in her life and that dream is the only way that can help her find that missing piece in her life.

 

She sighed.

 

 Who are you? How come I can’t see your face?

 

          She tried to remember her dream but just like the other times when she forced herself to remember him, the only thing that she can see is a shadow of him looking at her. In her dream, while looking at him she felt happy and contented with her life. It’s like everything is right.

 

She remembered that her weird dream started three months ago. It is on the very first night in Cebu, Philippines as they arrived from Seoul, South Korea. Her family is actually staying in South Korea because of their business but her parents decided to go back home and stayed for good.

As day past by, her dreams are getting worst and it makes her more troubled. There’s a small part of her that is happy especially when she noticed that some of her dreams are actually some things and places where she can only find in Cebu.

 

Until then, it’s just now that there’s this guy in her dream who’s she couldn’t see.

 

         

          The sound of her cell phone’s alarm broke her thought from wandering. She sighed again. She extended her hands in her table beside her bed. She automatically runs to the bath room when she saw that it’s already 7 o’clock in the morning.

 

“Good morning honey.” Her mom said when she noticed her coming in the dining room.

“Morning, mom”.She said and kiss her on the cheek.

She walk’s to where his dad is sitting and kiss him also. “Dad”

Her father smiled at her. “Morning baby, it’s your first day of school, are you ready?”

 

She smiled. “Yup. I’m excited and nervous actually”. She said to her father while getting bacon and ham for her breakfast.

“Don’t be nervous honey; I know you can do it. Right love?” her mother looks at her father with the love on her eyes.

 Her father looks at her mother with tenderness in his eyes. “Yes, don’t worry baby.”

 

She smiled and couldn’t help herself but to wish also that someday, someone will love and look at her the way her father look at her mother.

 

 She looks at her watch. “Oopps! I’m late already”. She finished her breakfast.

          “Bye mom, dad.” She said and went outside.