Five

Stygian

 

 

Xin's Pov

 

 

Weeks has pass, I Accomplished my weekly mission but there's this girl who's running inside my head what's her name again? Ashley?.. ash?..a ah ashy? AH YES! Ashy! that's the girl i met in the club I saw many gorgeous girl before but i don't know why she's running in my head all the time. 

 

I decided to find her in sns even though i know there's so many "Ashy" in the world. 

hours has passed and i still can't find her im getting frustrated right now, might take that as a sign to stop and go to club nalang

 

On my way to the club i remembered Five had been missing for two days I'm getting worried as day pass by, if i know something happened to her and it's my father's fault I'll never forgive him anymore. 

 

 

Flashback to when I and Five have a mission to kill a big boss because he's a , I and Five agreed because it's for the sake of the people out there, we found out he ual harassed and killed many men and women, the victims did not get their justice because of how powerful he is, at first we didn't know how tight is their security but when we know, we knew we're ed up, he have so many guards that surrounds him, that day Five almost died because she was shot by one of his guard in the upper chest luckily Five survived, we promised each other not to take another big mission, but last week she said my father propose her a mission i said she doesn't need to take it but she's hesitant because she'll be with one of the high rank assassin in the company.

 

 

Pnix, The high rank assassin came back 3 days ago he's with our 3 men he said some of the men including Five is nowhere to be found but he's sure they're just injured because the war is not that big, the opponent mens are only around fifty not that much, Father said Pnix will go back there tomorrow with private medics I'm kinda relieved with that news.

 

 

I ordered a bucket of beer, I'm so frustrated and sad right now Five is my only sooo close friend, she's the only one I talk my problems about, she's my friend since birth we grew up together my father and her father is friends too that's why everytime they have a friendly reunion we're always there, Five live blocks away from our house that's why we can always play at the house I remembered when she slipped in the pool because of how clumsy she is hahaha.. I didn't realized I'm laughing alone at my table I roam my eyes around and saw bunch of people dancing in the crowd many of them are wasted.

 

 

A girl slipped in front of me and it made me laugh, i saw her glaring at me, "How dare u laugh there and not help me!" a girl with a pink highlight on her hair shouted "Oh.. I didn't mean to laugh that was just fun—." she slapped me "OUCH WHAT THE MISS??" I said "Deserve." she said then walk away, im shook with what just happened my cheeks are red with the slap that hurts not gonna lie, i just drink my beer and promised to myself not to laugh at her again.

 

 

Ashy's Pov

 

 

I saw Kiri head back to our table she look pissed "Kiri what happened? why do u look so piss right now" i asked. "There's this girl who just laughed at me when i slipped earlier she didn't even tried to help me?? The audacity??!" she said, i laugh as well and saw her glaring at me my God, jesus and the holy mary please guide me "What are you laughing about?", "Nothing." she dragged my hair "oUch what the heck?!", "Deserve", This really, i playfully rolled my eyes at her and saw her attempting to dragged my hair again "Hey what the I'm just kidding", "laugh again and you're bald tomorrow" she said and smiled at me, oh my gosh im scared now.

 

 

Third person pov.

 

Ashy dragged Kiri and Chen to dance in the crowd, They're vibing around the crowd "Kiri I'll just go to the restroom!!" Ashy said "WHAT??!" Kiri response signaling she can't hear the latter "I'LL GO TO THE RESTROOM!!", "OKAY OKAY JUST BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT U TOO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN!!!" Kiri said, "ASHYYY I'LL JOIN YOU!" Chen said "OKAY LET'S GOO!" Ashy said.

 

 

While the two girls are on the restroom Kiri roam around the crowd she saw a girl who's standing besides the vanity chair, she looks weird with her outfit Kiri thought, she walks toward the girl she didn't know why her feets bring her there, "Hi?" Kiri said "Hi, do i know u?" the girl with a black hoodie said " Uh n-no" kiri stuttered she doesn't know what's going on "Why are you here?" the latter said "I-i don't know i just thought you need some a-accompany"Kiri said" Why would i need a accompany, hmm? "the girl said", "I-i don't know, are you perhaps a celebrity? u.. u look wrap up..", "And why do u care with my outfit, hm?", "u-uh uhm i don't know?, u know nevermind haha i don't even know why i am here." Kiri said and run away she just realized that what the is with her, why is she on the front of that weird girl..

 

 

 

Five's pov.

 

 

The girl ran away and that was so hilarious she's look so loss, i shove my thoughts and ordered something, as I'm waiting to the order i saw a familiar gaze on the corner table of the club, i know that's Xin If im not mistaken, what the is she doing here??, I walk towards her, furious. 

 

"XIn WhAt iN THE are yOu doing here??!" i whispered shouting, i saw a ing bucket of a beer in her table four of them are empty, i sighed. "F-five? is that you?..", "Yes and im ing sorry to our mens in the mansion i just escape there" i said "WAIT, WHAT THE IS THAT REALLY Y—! " i covered she's so loud "Yes, and please ing lower your voice I'm being careful here", "Ah yes sorry..are you okay?" she said she's checking me and she's shock when she saw a scar in my mouth "what the happened?? why do u have a ing scar??, what about our men's there?!, did someone died??, i said to you not to join that proposal of father!" she said whisper shouting, she's being careful too now, ohmygod this girl is so furious "okay okay what the heck you're so furious" i playfully rolled my eyes and she glared at me, "okay just kidding, so the scar came from the mansion one of their men hit me with her knife, some of our men there are injured but luckily no one died, i said it's okay to me to join that mission, but i escaped because i need to tell father and uncle to send a medic there immediately, medicines, ammo, and food on the truck are slowly running out, luckily i escaped but i need to worry 'bout myself i think someone followed me i don't really know bro, but first why are you here?! u drink a ing bucket of beer??! " i stated.," okay okay chill bro I'm just frustrated and worried' bout u and decided to drink, i think let's go to the headquarters first? "she said i agreed to her i need to talk to my father too.