S— 1

Stygian

Xin's Pov (W)

As I cleaned up the mess I made earlier, I remembered how the guy had been suffering in my bare hands, And how he deserved it. He was beating his wife, even though he had just married the girl because he her. A smile crept across my face as I remembered it.

 

I drove the the famous club here in the city and entered it revealing loud music and wasted people. As I roam my eyes i saw a girl struggling to walk she's definitely drunk. i just laughed at the sight.

I ordered a drink to wash the thoughts "One margarita please", "One margarita right away Ma'am, Any sides?", "Chicken Enchiladas would be nice", "Great just wait a minute Ma'am",  I smiled and nodded in answer. 

 

I Finished eating the food and drinks. I went to the restroom to pee. When I was on my way to the restroom, I heard a girl screaming as if she was fighting for her life. I quickly ran to the room where the girl was screaming. I saw a guy strangling her on the door, "Shut your mouth or I will kill you." My brows furrowed at the sight. I ran and punched the guy directly in the face, resulting in blood. He punched me in the stomach, but I quickly took out my pocket knife and scratched his stomach and punched him again. He was now on the ground, fighting for his life.

 

I take a look at the girl checking if she was okay she looks so traumatized i asked her "Are you okay?" "No! did you see what just happened to me??! do you think I'm okay after he did?!" she shouted "Oh Yes, yes I'm sorry.., Do you have someone to accompany you throughout the night?" I said, She nodded and said"Yes my friends are here, And I'm sorry for shouting at you Its just traumatizing, And thank you very much for saving my to that disgusting "I smiled at her "Everyone would do that when they heard a girl screaming in the cr hahaha"I don't know why am i laughing but i guess because it's a bare minimum help.

 

"Why are you laughing?" She asked "Nothing, Welcome by the way, I excuse myself Ma'am i need to pee now" I said "Oh, okay by the way my name is Ashy", She said and handed her hand "Xin,nice to meeeet you.. haha yea in this scenario.." i left an awkward laugh and took her hand and shook it "hahaha nice to meet you too.. u saved me there,you can go now i think u really need to pee, hahahaha!" "hmm yea I'll go now" i said and smiled. 

 

I'm on my way to the house now. The night was exhausting, remembering the guy in the club he's so disgusting. 

 

As I was laying on my bed, I remembered the girl named "Ashy." She's gorgeous. I'm amazed by her beauty. The thing is, she's not aware of the people around her. I think she gets harassed easily.I wash the thoughts away and turn off my dimmed lights, deciding to sleep. 

 Ashy's Pov(K)

So Xin's her name.... I know I came from a traumatic scene, but her face is so angelic that I don't know, maybe I fell in love at first sight. 

 

I saw my wasted friends on the table I kicked Kiri's leg to wake her up "Kiri wake up let's go now!", "hngghh"she responded, i sighed "Aish! Chen you too wake up! Kiriiii" they're literally wasted right now i decided to call Chen's girlfriend so she can pick us up, "Kai? can you pick us up here in the club Kiri and Chen is wasted..", I said "Okay Ash,Stay still there we'll pick you up." Kai said on the other line I end up the call, I sat on the chair waiting for them. 

 

​​​​I'm home now i took a bath and eat some midnight snacks while watching some movies, What a long day i said turning off the dim lights and decided to sleep. 

 

 

 

a/n: bwhahahsh alas sais na nang umaga lutang ako kaya sorry sa grammatical errors i decided na dito nalang i continue kase di ako marunong mag socmed au and this is the main plot nung Stygian iniba ko lang dun sa twt kase baka ano bwjahsa ckret. soooo goodmorning to u guys or goodmidnight/night ty for reading this :">.