Chapter 4

The promises you broke.

-Eunhyuk pov-

I couldn't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes, Donghae's face pops up, I don't know why though? I guess he was just.. special. I smiled  remembering Donghae calling Sungmin oppa bunny guy, he pouted and complain all the ride home. He kept on asking everyone in the car if he looked like one. It was annoying but cute at the same time. And without me realizing I feel asleep but woke up when a nightmare struck me. Panting and sweting with tears, I sobbed before calming down and trying to go back to slumber which didn't happen.

Since I couldn't sleep I decided to go to Minnie oppa's room with my monkey plushie that he got for my birthday. I knocked on his door and a few seconds later the door opened, revealing a tired looking oppa. He tried to look at me closely and when he relized it was me he smiled. "Can't sleep?" I nodded in respnds and he move out of the way to let me in. I walked into the room and waited for him, he locked the door and sat on the bed, I went and sat on his lap. [Ok another thing, since eunhyuk doesn't eat much his a bit smaller than sungmin] He my hair and hummed a song, rocking me back and forth. He was seriously like my oppa he was warm and gentle and would never hurt me. I'm so glad that his family took me in... I don't know what I would've done if they didn't. He laid me on bed and hugged me after he was laying by my side. Still strocking my hair, I began to get sleepy and soon fall asleep with no nightmares.

 

SHORT UPDATE!!! MIANHEYO!!